Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

Why look over your shoulder?  That glorious gorgeous seductive sensual orb of magnificent goodness leads you from room to room desiring to be stuffed and overfilled while never being noticed.  Such a shame, but secret Fattony and food greed looks so Fatastic and Flabulous on your Glorious Gut!!  Keep Secretly binging and join the 300 Plus Club!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

Feel like a giant blimp!

09.09.2021 12.13.40 025 35_1631204108472_1631205372875.jpg

Your beauty and sensuality take my breath away!  Glorious!!   Your Sultry Magnificence is sooo Seductive!!  I would tell you how incredible you are while pushing you onto the bed.  while you have a third burger, I would enjoy lunch between your soft inviting thighs!!  Keep being you and let your ballooning beauty warm our world!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

So here's a question 🤔...

If you came home and could tell I had been binging all day while you were at work; empty take out containers and ice cream buckets in the trash, a dishwasher full of tupperware that had just last night been full of leftovers,  a refrigerator that should be full is now half empty, beer cans in the recycling bin, and me with an obviously swollen belly packed so full and round it appears to barely fit in what should be baggy clothes barely able to move; what would you do?

Confront me and point out what was obvious to you even though I had tried to hide it.

Pretend you didn't notice and just let me get away with it, acting as if nothing happened. 

Sweetly offer to get dinner delivered so I didn't have to get up and cook since I had obviously been very busy today. And then proceed to order a massive feast in hopes of continuing my gluttony into the night.

Or maybe you have another idea?

I am excited to hear what might happen. 

I would be in awe, order a massive feast and f* you like a wild beast while continuously feeding you more!  Slap!  Slap!  Then massage you with warm oil while singing sweet songs of adoration.  While you sleep, I would Fully stock the fridge and pantry with things you luv to eat!   Your girth would know no limits!