Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

14 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Stuffing myself all day, and then hiding the evidence became the new normal about 60 pounds ago. But now I'm trying to secretly keep eating even when not alone.

Take today for example. I found myself so big and bloated by midday I couldn't resist video taping my enormous belly.  But come dinnertime, after finishing my meal of a double burger with fries and a couple of beers, I found myself standing in the kitchen finishing his leftovers. There I stood shoving what he couldn't finish into my already stuffed gut as fast as I could not wanting to be discovered.

Yeah, it's exciting, trying hard not to get caught, but honestly why bother. No one is ever going to come in and find me, no one is ever going to look at the empty containers in the trash and figure out my secret, no one is ever going to see me sitting on the kitchen floor with my bloated belly out stuffing my face with two hands.

But still I hide and play this game with myself just for the thrill. Because it feels good. Because it excites me to pretend someone might discover me, might notice, might watch with surprise. 

But why bother to hide. Maybe it's time to just come out of the shadows and eat all I want right in front of his eyes. What do you think? Secret stuffing is super exciting -or- public pigging out is the way to go?

I think in this situation I would cook way too much food for every meal and then lament about the food going to waste while I leave the room with all of it on the counter.  Then in secret away from prying eyes the food can go to waist instead.

On 8/13/2021 at 1:12 PM, GluttonyGal said:

By bedtime I expect to be as big as a house and I will let it show in no uncertain terms. If he won't comment I vow here and now to get fatter and fatter for as long as it takes for him to see it!!!

What happens if he comments and says he likes it?  I think that means you need to get fatter and fatter and FATTER and F A T T E R, and then perhaps a little fatter after that.

13 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

I already feel like I'm getting fatter and fatter and FATTER! When will it stop? 😳😳😳

Oh yeah, when I stop sneaking so much food! 🤣

So you'll stop when your belly is too large to fit into the kitchen or dining room.  Maybe go measure some doorways to get a glimpse of your future magnitude.