Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

If you lived with me, there would be only one rule: SIT & EAT.  Which would include chugging on 72 Oz. of Piggy Cara's 12,000 calorie Weight Gain Shake until finished.    You'd be chewing food all day, so I'd Funnel the Heavy Cream shakes for jaw resting.  Only thing on the endless menu would be fried fattening foods, fast food, and Sweettooth goodies.  Bowls in every room would be kept filled with 5 pounds of M&M Candy ("Weight Gain Pills").  Daily full body massage with baby oil.  I'm getting hard just writing this !!!  💕😃👍

1 minute ago, GluttonyGal said:

One more picture before signing off for the weekend. I took this a little while ago by request. I am NOT wearing this tonight on our double date! 🤣

But, I have been eating all day, and drinking all afternoon. (Mixed cocktails with cannabis infused seltzer if you were wondering) I am feeling huge and bloated and horny as hell. I will dress appropriately for tonight,  behave myself, and secretly try and continue to eat as much as I can!!!

By bedtime I expect to be as big as a house and I will let it show in no uncertain terms. If he won't comment I vow here and now to get fatter and fatter for as long as it takes for him to see it!!!

20210813_083312_1628880578121.jpg

Your belly has grown so big that everywhere you go, you're following it around ??? 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Tried to get a quick picture before getting caught as I'm about to fall into bed. I have honestly never felt so huge. I mean, just massive! I am seriously,  SERIOUSLY, regretting so many choices today! 😅 🥺😫😭

I am about to burst. Ooooohhh. Why? 

20210824_220935_1629858007704.jpg

This photo is clearly a contender for my Photo Of the Year award.  Composition, lighting, subject, outgrown clothing, and sneakiness about the excessive gluttony just completed before a nap of food coma.  Every factor to arouse a true Fat Admirer ✔ gets checked off !!!  💕😃👍