Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

40 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

Last night at dinner I was just done clearing my plate and wanting more when I realized he wasn't even going to finish half of what I had given him! He said he was full and wanted to watch TV. I couldn't very well get a second helping after that. But I wanted more. So, while cleaning up the kitchen I finished his meal. Honestly at that point I was getting a little full but there was something so exciting about standing there in the kitchen trying to quickly and quietly eat more that I decided to help myself to leftovers too! I ate pasta straight from the pan and polished off the garlic bread too. I ate everything there was. I was so stuffed I could barely get everything cleaned up so I could go plop down on the couch. I dozed off a bit while he watched the television. Later on he was ready for dessert.  So of course I had to have some too! I managed a big piece of pie before finally giving up and sleeping it off for the night. Today my belly is still huge and round, what a pig I was last night. I'll try and behave today, but no promises...I'm starting to get hungry again. 😁

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Is exactly why i marked this thread as a favorite ! When you post i feel like it makes my day a little better 😁

On 10/12/2021 at 1:04 PM, GluttonyGal said:

One emotional meltdown, four drive thru windows, two grocery stores, a package store, and a pizza parlor make for a 36 hour binge that puts all others to shame! There's a $180 worth of food and drink in that belly. I have never been so ravenous, nor have I ever been so satiated. And I don't think I have ever been so big around, I feel utterly massive. 

20211012_054603.gif

omg... omg... just inhale everything inside you!! 🔥🔥

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I ate five meals yesterday. Five. I was just so hungry I couldn't help myself. I wasn't even trying to stuff myself on purpose. And actually I was never even "too" stuffed. I mean yeah by bedtime I was feeling pretty huge and bloated but not in pain or struggling. Yeah my belly was definitely threatening to bust out of my sweatpants but that's kind of the new normal. 🤣 Obviously I had to try and hide a few of those meals, but ya know what...I'm so good at secretly eating that it's not even a challenge anymore! It's so easy to just eat whenever I want now without anyone knowing.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/23/2021 at 7:38 PM, Barkley said:

You are looking larger thats for sure but it looks really good on you.

I know what you mean about sneaking in meals without others knowing I did that all the time when I was married.

My wife wanted me to go to the gym with her but I never went and stuffed myself instead while she was gone.

Thank you.

Yes, that's it, you understand.  You just want to eat and eat but they don't get it so you hide it. 

Honestly though...that's so hot that you were stuffing yourself while she was gone! Yummy! 😋 

• Curvage Model

Life has been crazy lately and I haven't had time share. I have eaten my way into another 10 pounds! There is soooo much I want to tell you and I will soon, I promise. But for now I will leave you with this...

While an hour long video conference meeting was just happening in the next room I managed to stuff this belly into a hard round ball. Oooooooph, I feel like a blimp. And it was sooooo exciting!

20211206_152605_1638822741237.jpg

Guest pinkbubblepiggy
23 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

Life has been crazy lately and I haven't had time share. I have eaten my way into another 10 pounds! There is soooo much I want to tell you and I will soon, I promise. But for now I will leave you with this...

While an hour long video conference meeting was just happening in the next room I managed to stuff this belly into a hard round ball. Oooooooph, I feel like a blimp. And it was sooooo exciting!

Looking better by the day ! ❤️ 

On 12/6/2021 at 3:22 PM, GluttonyGal said:

I would like to say no way! But honestly I have added another 10 pounds this past few months. I just keep getting bigger and bigger. I never ever imagined being this fat.

You may not but the freedom of letting go and relaxing is shaping your body and mind into what destiny has allowed. Grab some comfy pants, pull up a chair to the fridge, and put eveything in your growing belly.

If your man asks what's up tell him you're feeling peckish while patting your own belly. Maybe he'll say something by the time he sees the fridge and freezer are nearly emptied.

On 12/6/2021 at 3:42 PM, GluttonyGal said:

Wow, the fatter you get the younger you look.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 12/8/2021 at 9:59 AM, Lake Terror said:

You may not but the freedom of letting go and relaxing is shaping your body and mind into what destiny has allowed. Grab some comfy pants, pull up a chair to the fridge, and put eveything in your growing belly.

If your man asks what's up tell him you're feeling peckish while patting your own belly. Maybe he'll say something by the time he sees the fridge and freezer are nearly emptied.

Comfy pants and a seat at the fridge...my favorite things!