Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

• Curvage Model

So in a few hours I have got to go out in a very public situation...only problem is I have the biggest swollen stuffed belly right now. Can't imagine getting dressed much less an hour long car ride and dinner out. Sadly there is no hiding this massive ball belly. But honestly,  it's kind of exciting too!

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

Going to turn heads when your belly bounces in front of you and leads you in a room.

The proverbial wheelbarrow may be needed on your way back if you stuff tonight like the last week.

I think I should be good tonight 😳. But sometimes I just can't stop myself.  

God I've always loved the "proverbial wheelbarrow" image! So hot.

But hopefully I won't be that bad! 😅

• Curvage Model

So the hubby had a doctor's appointment this morning.  The new medication he is on has caused him to lose weight. He called to say that his doctor is just thrilled with his great weight loss.

Yay for me! (Sarcasm) After 15 years of slowly fattening him up. Now it looks like he'll reverse that 50 pounds in no time. 

Meanwhile, it's 10am and I've eaten a bag of mini croissants, a caramel mocha cappuccino, a sandwich, and a handful of chips.

Half of that while he was still in bed sleeping. 

Oh brother!

Edited by GluttonyGal

22 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

So the hubby had a doctor's appointment this morning.  The new medication he is on has caused him to lose weight. He called to say that his doctor is just thrilled with his great weight loss.

Yay for me! (Sarcasm) After 15 years of slowly fattening him up. Now it looks like he'll reverse that 50 pounds in no time. 

Meanwhile, it's 10am and I've eaten a bag of mini croissants, a caramel mocha cappuccino, a sandwich, and a handful of chips.

Half of that while he was still in bed sleeping. 

Oh brother!

Perhaps you'll find those maybe 50lbs lost. Then you can shove in his face while eating another burger. Ask him if you put on weight 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I still can't believe I finished an entire pizza myself. It's always been that elusive challenge I could never manage. Something I thought other people just bragged about. But I did it.

I stuffed myself like never before with a large pizza supreme, crust and all, while he on the other hand ate only half of his. And what's more, four hours later when he said he was hungry and wanted dinner,  I managed to eat again. Not a lot mind you but I put away a pretty good helping of Chinese food leftovers. 

Now as I sit here, my gut swollen and stretched to It's limits, I wonder what happens now. Have I unleashed something that I will just never be able to contain again? What happens tomorrow? Or the next time I have pizza, will a whole pizza be the new normal? Someday will it not be enough?

Sure, I'm feeling the effects of all this food inside me. I'm huge and uncomfortable. My belly is painful, my clothes way too tight, and I can barely move but I'm actually not as bad off as I would have imagined. Honestly, I could manage a cookie, or two, or three... if only I could reach them. 

20210926_214900.gif

1 hour ago, GluttonyGal said:

I still can't believe I finished an entire pizza myself. It's always been that elusive challenge I could never manage. Something I thought other people just bragged about. But I did it.

I stuffed myself like never before with a large pizza supreme, crust and all, while he on the other hand ate only half of his. And what's more, four hours later when he said he was hungry and wanted dinner,  I managed to eat again. Not a lot mind you but I put away a pretty good helping of Chinese food leftovers. 

Now as I sit here, my gut swollen and stretched to It's limits, I wonder what happens now. Have I unleashed something that I will just never be able to contain again? What happens tomorrow? Or the next time I have pizza, will a whole pizza be the new normal? Someday will it not be enough?

Sure, I'm feeling the effects of all this food inside me. I'm huge and uncomfortable. My belly is painful, my clothes way too tight, and I can barely move but I'm actually not as bad off as I would have imagined. Honestly, I could manage a cookie, or two, or three... if only I could reach them. 

20210926_214900.gif

All i can say is..

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

On 9/26/2021 at 10:09 PM, GluttonyGal said:

20210926_214900.gif

Beauuuutiful…good grief, bombshell, when does labor start? 😍