Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, SVegan said:

I am very attracted to the line that is reaching the bellybutton.

Thank you. It was formed by an scar from many many years ago and as I have gained more and more weight the fat has ballooned out around it. I am actually very self conscious of it. It was only in recent years I began to let it show completely,  I used to hide it as best I could.  I guess I finally decided that I was too old and too fat to worry about it anymore! 🤣

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, big girls rock said:

Sounds to me like you are already on a diet, a :SEE FOOD" diet. When you see food you need to eat it! I say whatever makes you happy. Whichever is your choice, you will continue to look great either way!! 👍😘

Thank you @big girls rock. I appreciate the diplomacy of your answer. 😆

That diet you speak of...hmmm, yeah that sounds about right. I wonder 🤔 could that be causing my weight gain?

Nah, that can't be it. 🙃

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, SVegan said:

I can tell that your enormous belly has new sections, lines, and new stretchmarks 😋. You are growing!

Thank you for noticing. And appreciating. ❤

I have also noticed so many new curves and rolls. I'm bulging in all kinds of new directions. 

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

You did vow to get as big as possible until he notices. Sounds like the Internal struggle is another game to play.

Oh, the internal struggle and I go way back. WAY, WAY back. 😅😫🤣😭

A fat fetishist who's dream was to be thin, yeah, not exactly the foundation of stability and sanity  one would hope for! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷

On 8/22/2021 at 7:30 AM, GluttonyGal said:

Oh, the internal struggle and I go way back. WAY, WAY back. 😅😫🤣😭

A fat fetishist who's dream was to be thin, yeah, not exactly the foundation of stability and sanity  one would hope for! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷

Meant no disrespect more so the game you play with him could be used in this manner as well to get him to notice.

• Curvage Model

Tried to get a quick picture before getting caught as I'm about to fall into bed. I have honestly never felt so huge. I mean, just massive! I am seriously,  SERIOUSLY, regretting so many choices today! 😅 🥺😫😭

I am about to burst. Ooooohhh. Why? 

20210824_220935_1629858007704.jpg

24 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

Tried to get a quick picture before getting caught as I'm about to fall into bed. I have honestly never felt so huge. I mean, just massive! I am seriously,  SERIOUSLY, regretting so many choices today! 😅 🥺😫😭

Wow! I can't believe you have grown so big. The belly looks like it has a bomb 💣. You are really growing 😋 😍.

2 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

This photo is clearly a contender for my Photo Of the Year award.  Composition, lighting, subject, outgrown clothing, and sneakiness about the excessive gluttony just completed before a nap of food coma.  Every factor to arouse a true Fat Admirer ✔ gets checked off !!!  💕😃👍

6 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Looking like a goddess who needs worshipping

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

This photo is clearly a contender for my Photo Of the Year award.  Composition, lighting, subject, outgrown clothing, and sneakiness about the excessive gluttony just completed before a nap of food coma.  Every factor to arouse a true Fat Admirer ✔ gets checked off !!!  💕😃👍

Thank you for such a lovely compliment! 😍 You have just put a smile on my face, for the entire day I'm sure. 💋

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, fatowl said:

Oh!  Why worry?!   He would never notice you taking a pic of your glorious overstuffed sexy belly!!  Seductive!

😂😉🙃🤣 I'm sure some day I will get caught, but not yet! I need to plan for that day with a good excuse as to what I'm doing. 🤔🤔🤔

9 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Your fine,quit worrying we like girls with curves!!!  

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, fatowl said:

FOOD!!   Your girls are quite excited for another day of uncontrolled stuffing!  You can hide it from him, but not them!  Lol

I love my girls so much and treat them very very well...and they appreciate it! 🤣

Not gonna lie, they are very excited,  and quite pleased that you gave them a shout out.

*boinnnggg*

• Curvage Model

Just had lunch. And a Tony's Chocolonley. I feel huge, round, and so horny. I'm already excited thinking about what to eat next and how much bigger I'll be later. And honestly, daydreaming about being caught secretly stuffing myself into oblivion on the kitchen floor by someone who would know exactly what to do in that situation.  

20210825_083825_1629907739879.jpg

20210825_083653_1629907426522_1629907823948_1629909581054_1629909794921.jpg