Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

• Curvage Model

Stuffing myself all day, and then hiding the evidence became the new normal about 60 pounds ago. But now I'm trying to secretly keep eating even when not alone.

Take today for example. I found myself so big and bloated by midday I couldn't resist video taping my enormous belly.  But come dinnertime, after finishing my meal of a double burger with fries and a couple of beers, I found myself standing in the kitchen finishing his leftovers. There I stood shoving what he couldn't finish into my already stuffed gut as fast as I could not wanting to be discovered.

Yeah, it's exciting, trying hard not to get caught, but honestly why bother. No one is ever going to come in and find me, no one is ever going to look at the empty containers in the trash and figure out my secret, no one is ever going to see me sitting on the kitchen floor with my bloated belly out stuffing my face with two hands.

But still I hide and play this game with myself just for the thrill. Because it feels good. Because it excites me to pretend someone might discover me, might notice, might watch with surprise. 

But why bother to hide. Maybe it's time to just come out of the shadows and eat all I want right in front of his eyes. What do you think? Secret stuffing is super exciting -or- public pigging out is the way to go?

• Curvage Model

Sneaking a quick little, or not so little, peak before getting into bed. No, I didn't eat dessert, he didn't want anything...but I thought about having a little something. Not that I know where I would put it. 

12.08.2021 21.53.35 152 97~2_1628820025950.jpg

Edited by GluttonyGal

If you lived with me, there would be only one rule: SIT & EAT.  Which would include chugging on 72 Oz. of Piggy Cara's 12,000 calorie Weight Gain Shake until finished.    You'd be chewing food all day, so I'd Funnel the Heavy Cream shakes for jaw resting.  Only thing on the endless menu would be fried fattening foods, fast food, and Sweettooth goodies.  Bowls in every room would be kept filled with 5 pounds of M&M Candy ("Weight Gain Pills").  Daily full body massage with baby oil.  I'm getting hard just writing this !!!  💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

If you lived with me, there would be only one rule: SIT & EAT.  Which would include chugging on 72 Oz. of Piggy Cara's 12,000 calorie Weight Gain Shake until finished.    You'd be chewing food all day, so I'd Funnel the Heavy Cream shakes for jaw resting.  Only thing on the endless menu would be fried fattening foods, fast food, and Sweettooth goodies.  Bowls in every room would be kept filled with 5 pounds of M&M Candy ("Weight Gain Pills").  Daily full body massage with baby oil.  I'm getting hard just writing this !!!  💕😃👍

You run a strict household...but rules are rules! What's a hungry girl to do, but follow the rules??? So with you, eating round the clock should be shared not in secret.  Check

• Curvage Model

Hmmmm, do you think this belly has snuck a few doughnuts before breakfast? *hiccupppp* Definitely not in like two or three bites each hiding in the kitchen! *hiccupppp* And surely not thinking about just one more while he's in the shower...or two?

20210813_053714_1628847992371.jpg

8 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Stuffing myself all day, and then hiding the evidence became the new normal about 60 pounds ago. But now I'm trying to secretly keep eating even when not alone.

Take today for example. I found myself so big and bloated by midday I couldn't resist video taping my enormous belly.  But come dinnertime, after finishing my meal of a double burger with fries and a couple of beers, I found myself standing in the kitchen finishing his leftovers. There I stood shoving what he couldn't finish into my already stuffed gut as fast as I could not wanting to be discovered.

Yeah, it's exciting, trying hard not to get caught, but honestly why bother. No one is ever going to come in and find me, no one is ever going to look at the empty containers in the trash and figure out my secret, no one is ever going to see me sitting on the kitchen floor with my bloated belly out stuffing my face with two hands.

But still I hide and play this game with myself just for the thrill. Because it feels good. Because it excites me to pretend someone might discover me, might notice, might watch with surprise. 

But why bother to hide. Maybe it's time to just come out of the shadows and eat all I want right in front of his eyes. What do you think? Secret stuffing is super exciting -or- public pigging out is the way to go?

I could quite imagine why you would think a secret stuffing is exciting. I mean, nobody would have thought that this big belly of yours would come from secret stuffings right? You eat just like anyone else.

Also, throwing away leftovers would be a waste and if you're still hungry why don't you help yourself? Nobody would notice it anyway. I do hope you finished all the leftovers and it was good. Especially, because it's your little secret! 😉

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

I could quite imagine why you would think a secret stuffing is exciting. I mean, nobody would have thought that this big belly of yours would come from secret stuffings right? You eat just like anyone else.

Also, throwing away leftovers would be a waste and if you're still hungry why don't you help yourself? Nobody would notice it anyway. I do hope you finished all the leftovers and it was good. Especially, because it's your little secret! 😉

Your theory is definitely sound,  one does not have a belly this size without a few extra nibbles here and there. Or a few extra meals. Or a few extra desserts. Or, well you know.

And darlin', I definitely finished every last bite of leftovers...not on bit of waste! And enjoyed the fuck out of it.

But would it be just as good, just as exciting,  if someone watched me do it??? Hmmmm🤔🤔🤔

1 hour ago, GluttonyGal said:

Your theory is definitely sound,  one does not have a belly this size without a few extra nibbles here and there. Or a few extra meals. Or a few extra desserts. Or, well you know.

And darlin', I definitely finished every last bite of leftovers...not on bit of waste! And enjoyed the fuck out of it.

But would it be just as good, just as exciting,  if someone watched me do it??? Hmmmm🤔🤔🤔

That's great to hear! It seems you truly live up to your name as a greedy gluttony gal. 😏

Hmmm. That depends if you like the judging eyes or support of your endeavours. It can go either way. 🤔

I saw you already started your pre-breakfast with some donuts and who knows. Maybe he wanted a donut after a shower or with his breakfast, but to his confusion, there aren't any left. He would be sure that there were donuts before. This would be a first step of him noticing that somethings up. I wonder what you will say if he asks: "Honey, where are the donuts?".

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

. Maybe he wanted a donut after a shower or with his breakfast, but to his confusion, there aren't any left. He would be sure that there were donuts before. This would be a first step of him noticing that somethings up. I wonder what you will say if he asks: "Honey, where are the donuts?".

I appreciate that idea, it sounds wonderful really. But, that never happens around here. 🤣🤣🤣 It's kind of a running joke/sad truth I complain about a lot, that my partner doesn't notice anything. Honest truth. I test it all the time, just to keep checking. I'm pretty invisible.  Also, he just doesn't take note of his surroundings at all. He wouldn't know if there was a doughnut to be had unless I handed to him on a plate! 

Hard to imagine my belly not being noticeable isn't it! 🤣🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

I appreciate that idea, it sounds wonderful really. But, that never happens around here. 🤣🤣🤣 It's kind of a running joke/sad truth I complain about a lot, that my partner doesn't notice anything. Honest truth. I test it all the time, just to keep checking. I'm pretty invisible.  Also, he just doesn't take note of his surroundings at all. He wouldn't know if there was a doughnut to be had unless I handed to him on a plate! 

Hard to imagine my belly not being noticeable isn't it! 🤣🤣🤣

That is incredible. I agree, I can't imagine your big belly not being noticeable. Not with that size and weight!🤣

Now I wonder if I would have noticed if I were in his place. If you had bought the doughnuts for yourself, then I wouldn't touch them at all.

I have my own snacks I save for Netflix/movie nights. You know chips, cookies and candy. If you had completely emptied out my snacks while I was at work, then I would at least notice something is wrong. I don't think I'd immediately suspect you for eating my snacks. But I think I would start to look around the house to see if they were placed somewhere else. Even if that's not possible. If I can't find them, then I think I would have asked you if you have seen my snacks. If you did not erase the evidence, you would be my suspect, even if you denied it. I don't think I would notice if you had snatched a couple of cookies in between.

Sorry for the long post😛

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MrSunshine said:

That is incredible. I agree, I can't imagine your big belly not being noticeable. Not with that size and weight!🤣

🤣 I mean...right??? Come on, it's not like I can just suck it in around him and he wouldn't notice I've been getting fatter! The belly is huge, not to mention my tits and my face. 

It's not just me he doesn't notice.  For about three years we lived in an old farm house with a pink ceramic kitchen sink. Still to this day he swears he never knew that! The Fuck??? 

But honestly, the person you spend every day of your life with, who 18 years ago weighed 80 pounds less than you, now puts your fat ass to shame??? You would notice. You would mention it.  Right??? 🤣🤣🤣

14 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Sneaking a quick little, or not so little, peak before getting into bed. No, I didn't eat dessert, he didn't want anything...but I thought about having a little something. Not that I know where I would put it. 

12.08.2021 21.53.35 152 97~2_1628820025950.jpg

Incredible..as good as or better than 99% of the content out there. Wow. Your belly is so distended with calories and body fat, and so sexy how your boobs connect with your back rolls. Seriously, you are the perfect woman, and I salute you. (In more ways than one LOL sorry!) 

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, CarlGnarl said:

Wow. Your belly is so distended with calories and body fat, and so sexy how your boobs connect with your back rolls. Seriously, you are the perfect woman, and I salute you. (In more ways than one LOL sorry!) 

Thank you for that, I really love that you appreciate it! (and if you salute the belly 😉 that's awesome! It makes the belly want to grow 😊)

I have an unusual body shape, always have. The belly is not only just big and fat, but it is super round and sticks out. (imagine a pregnant woman's belly growing bigger and bigger, but for decades) And it gets enormously hard and bloated super fucking easy. I can get huge practically on command) My boobs have always rested on my belly when it's bloated. The rolls in back are new, the last two years I've really gained a lot. But the ball belly has always been there, it just keeps growing! 🙄 

All this makes for great fat fetish fun but is a bitch to live with! 🤣

Edited by GluttonyGal

27 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

🤣 I mean...right??? Come on, it's not like I can just suck it in around him and he wouldn't notice I've been getting fatter! The belly is huge, not to mention my tits and my face. 

It's not just me he doesn't notice.  For about three years we lived in an old farm house with a pink ceramic kitchen sink. Still to this day he swears he never knew that! The Fuck??? 

But honestly, the person you spend every day of your life with, who 18 years ago weighed 80 pounds less than you, now puts your fat ass to shame??? You would notice. You would mention it.  Right??? 🤣🤣🤣

That is so hot! Exactly, we're on the same page. Even if you could suck it in, it doesn't matter anymore since your belly is to big for that. Your boobs have grown and your face has gotten fatter.

Wow that is a new level of oblivious. Has he ever been in the kitchen? 🤣

Damn, from 80 pounds less than him to now outweighing him by a lot? That's a massive gain you made.

Yes I would definitely notice and mention it if it were me. My snacks disappearing, groceries disappearing, a lot of empty boxes of food orders in the containers. While you walking around with a big bloated belly while rubbing it and burping in my presence. Slowly growing in size, getting a bigger belly, bigger boobs and chubby face. Outgrowing your clothes so we having to do some new shopping together. How can I not notice when you are standing next to me or sitting next to me on the couch or laying in bed. 😍

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Damn, from 80 pounds less than him to now outweighing him by a lot? That's a massive gain you made.

About 30 to 40 pounds in the first dozen years. Another 20 or 30 pounds over the next four years. And then...BAM, the last 2 years have been the rest! 

My god yes you would notice!!! Thank you for saying it. You would have to say something too...I mean come on, that's a lot of fucking belly! 

5 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

About 30 to 40 pounds in the first dozen years. Another 20 or 30 pounds over the next four years. And then...BAM, the last 2 years have been the rest! 

My god yes you would notice!!! Thank you for saying it. You would have to say something too...I mean come on, that's a lot of fucking belly! 

It seems the gain train have been speeding up. So you can't go mess it up now. A lot of fucking belly with an enormous appetite it seems! Have you been eating well so far and what are you still on planning to eat today? You got to keep me posted or else I won't notice any new gains!😉

14 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

I think in this situation I would cook way too much food for every meal and then lament about the food going to waste while I leave the room with all of it on the counter.  Then in secret away from prying eyes the food can go to waist instead.

6 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

Hmmmm, do you think this belly has snuck a few doughnuts before breakfast? *hiccupppp* Definitely not in like two or three bites each hiding in the kitchen! *hiccupppp* And surely not thinking about just one more while he's in the shower...or two?

20210813_053714_1628847992371.jpg

One more? More like just finish off the rest of them.

He won't notice but you secretly want to finish everything. The feeling of being stuffed and rubbing your belly would be blissful.

• Curvage Model

Dinner with friends tonight guys! You know what that means...

Stuffing myself all day, go out to dinner and cleanmy plate, and then try and sneak several "desserts" after I get home. So excited. 

Number one issue, finding something to wear that will *stretchhhhh*  🤣🤣🤣

20210813_083633_1628869119536.jpg

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

It seems the gain train have been speeding up. So you can't go mess it up now. A lot of fucking belly with an enormous appetite it seems! Have you been eating well so far and what are you still on planning to eat today? You got to keep me posted or else I won't notice any new gains!😉

Definitely an enormous appetite,  but I'm more of an all day binger or even a two day binger. I might not be able to eat a huge quantity at once but I can keep eating for hours and hours!

Going out to dinner tonight baby,  oh yeah!!!

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, mrletters said:

I think in this situation I would cook way too much food for every meal and then lament about the food going to waste while I leave the room with all of it on the counter.  Then in secret away from prying eyes the food can go to waist instead.

Love this sweetie,  really I do. I'm going to give it a try. Maybe a huge lasagna or tons of pasta.

I already have mastered eating while I'm cooking!!! 🤣 I probably eat more while cooking dinner than most people do for dinner!