• Curvage Model

Hey, all!  Just last week I was accepted as a new Curvage model and I have to say the reception has been amazing!  You all have been so kind and truly make a girl feel welcome.  I'll be updating and adding pictures more to my specific page, but I figured I would come on here and update everyone at once as well.  I also have some more stored up content that I will be uploading as well.  So make sure you follow to see what's coming.  Also, feel free to message me to let me know what else you would like to see from me!  I will consider making that content as well to sell on Curvage clips.

IMG_6218.jpeg

IMG_6368.jpeg

1a84fb51-ba95-40b0-a922-60e2d9c8ecef.jpg

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0881.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

WOW - this is very good news !!!  I've been watching Tiny fragments of video footage that I could find.  My favorite is when you stepped toward the camera and the floor creaked under your tremendous weight.  Indeed, I made a tape loop to hear those 3 creaks over and over again for an intense sexual thrill !!!  I can't wait to become your new customer as I add your products to my extensive Fatabilia collection !!! 💕😃👍

• 3 months later...
On 8/11/2021 at 5:13 PM, CeliaBBW said:

Hey, all!  Just last week I was accepted as a new Curvage model and I have to say the reception has been amazing!  You all have been so kind and truly make a girl feel welcome.  I'll be updating and adding pictures more to my specific page, but I figured I would come on here and update everyone at once as well.  I also have some more stored up content that I will be uploading as well.  So make sure you follow to see what's coming.  Also, feel free to message me to let me know what else you would like to see from me!  I will consider making that content as well to sell on Curvage clips.

IMG_6218.jpeg

IMG_6368.jpeg

1a84fb51-ba95-40b0-a922-60e2d9c8ecef.jpg

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0881.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

That lady photo in your lingerie is epic. I love the way your beautiful belly squishes out at the sides. 😍❤️😍