Weight gain in friend

CarlGnarl

Met someone on FB in a mutual interest group in 2018, we took it off line and were soon exchanging dozens of messages per day.

We fell out because she has 12 different personalities and one of them was jealous. (Long story - and it's the net!)

At the time we were talking, she was about 118 pounds at 5'6.

Three years later, she is married. She found me on Snap, I forgave her lunacy and soon we were, and are, talking several times a day.

Platonically, no "sexy talk."

After a week of talking, she shared that she is now 253 pounds. Was on meds, and Covid and...married.

She sent a photo - she doesn't take too many. She's not crazy about "the weight." Hard to tie her shoes, gets out of breath easily.

And there is a 24-year-old beautiful woman in a red dress who weighs 254 pounds. WIDE. Hanging belly. Face cute-and-chubby.

Aside from her obvious mental issues, I really like this person a lot, she's smart, funny, mature and fun to talk to. And she thinks I'm wonderful, which never hurts.

More to come...

• 2 months later...
Guest ChubberLover_thicc77

one of my friends from school hung out with me and she had gained. I would say she had to have put on 50-60 pounds since I saw her last. we both were joking that we had eaten well over the pandemic. 

• 4 weeks later...

I had a friend in university who started off as a very slim, "conventionally attractive" woman, in her first year, and within the next four years, as she did her degree, put on at *least* a hundred pounds, maybe more like two hundred pounds. Unfortunately, she was also dating somebody who was quite neglectful and that might have been a part of the reason for her overeating or not, but she seems to have accepted all of the resulting weight gain now, and is married (to a different person), with children, staying at her 300lbs+ size and facebook seems like they're hinting at her husband being a fat admirer.