Naughty Nicola and Dolly's Day Off

Guest loradayton

Guest loradayton

Some holiday-themed fun I hadn't posted here before!

Dolly loved Christmas! Just about every single thing about it! The cheesy music, and presents, and of course all the food! The chilly weather and fresh snow and snuggling up in leisurewear! The decorations and scents and all the Lifetime straight-to-stream holiday rom-coms she could stand!

What Dolly didn’t love was her boyfriend’s work schedule. A promotion to district manager for a big box chain left them wanting for nothing except for well, time together.

Lots of time together.

Alone time—together.

Dolly sighed and flicked off her e-reader. She was just skimming the same page over and again, chowing down freshly-baked cookies like there was no tomorrow. The seedy erotica she picked up on sale in the e-store was exciting but it was just working her up for a release that wouldn’t… come.

She would prefer to wait for Derek but it was only noon and he wouldn’t likely be home before dark. No, she’d have to take care of herself for now and worry about him later.

Dolly leaned back on the couch, propped up by overstuffed pillows. She draped one leg over the back of the couch to comfortably open herself up. With a sigh, she threaded one hand through her copper hair and slipped the other into the waistband of her pajamas, white as the snow outside. Derek’s tongue and toned arms wrapped around her thick thighs would be better but she could use her imagination.

Dolly found her rhythm within a few minutes. Derek made sure she stayed well-pleased often, so it was easy to think of any of their escapades to inspire her in his absence. As her right hand worked herself down below, moistening with each stroke, the other hand gripped at her thick waist and massaged her soft paunch the way Derek often would in any position he could reach.

Dolly had to admit that she wasn’t surprised he liked curvy women but was surprised when he managed to convince her to put on some weight. Well, rather, he mostly just convinced her to let go and encouraged her appetite, which he rewarded handsomely.

Getting deeper now into her pleasure, Dolly grabbed another cookie and shoved it in her mouth. She felt so deliciously naughty; surrounded by innocent mirth and cheer and here she was, all but jacking off in broad daylight. If the sofa had been flipped the other way and against the opposite wall, facing the wide living room window, she would have been doing just that. She giggled as she chewed, her folds sopping wet.

Just as she was on the very edge, however, her doorbell rang.

“Oh, you have got to be kidding me!” Dolly wiped the crumbs off her face and quickly dashed to the kitchen to wash her hands. If Dolly hadn’t been expecting deliveries, she would have ignored it outright. The doorbell rang again just as she was drying her hands, and she called out impatiently: “I’m coming!” But mentally followed it with a bitter I wish I actually were cumming.

At the door stood an incredibly attractive woman, dressed head to toe in red fur-lined silk, complete with a black cape draped across her shoulders. She was tall and solidly built, but not chubby the way Dolly was. Rich brunette hair was perfectly coiffed and fell about her shoulders just so. Her lipstick matched the red of her suit precisely.

Her face showed no wrinkles and yet it seemed firm and older. Dolly couldn’t place the woman’s age but something in her softened gut told her that this woman was much older than she appeared to be.

Dolly stared at her, jaw hanging open.

“I’m terribly sorry I don’t seem to be the packages you were expecting, but I think I can bring you a gift all the same. Mind if I come in?” The woman’s voice was sweet without being sing-songy. Though she formally asked a question, there was a power to her voice that suggested it wasn’t a request.

Dolly’s damp pussy throbbed underneath her robe, reminding her of the business at hand. She wondered how the woman knew she was expecting a delivery as she stepped back and granted her entry, slipping the door closed behind as the woman breezed in, her cape gently brushing Dolly’s toes.

“I didn’t catch your name?” Dolly asked as the woman unclipped her cape and casually draped it across the same sofa her host had just been masturbating on a few minutes prior.

The woman glanced around the room, taking in all of the decorations. Her eyes landed on the plate of cookies before meeting Dolly’s gaze. “Nicola. You must be Dolly,” she extended a gloved hand.

“How do you know my name? And that I am waiting for a package?”

Nicola rolled her eyes, a vivid shade of green that Dolly only just picked up on. “Well, it’s December. The mail comes almost every day. Why wouldn’t you be expecting packages?” Her eyes pointedly fell again, this time on Dolly’s belly, before glancing back up at her.

Maybe it was the hormones and unfinished need coursing through her, but Dolly couldn’t stop the blush that crept up her cheeks. She forced herself to break eye contact and closed her robe, tying it shut. She had to look away to stop herself from imagining this strange woman devouring her pussy the same way she’d been demolishing those cookies while thinking of her boyfriend feeding them to her.

This wouldn’t have been the first time a sultry stranger had shown up at their door. Derek and Dolly had had a few adventures in their time together and were never ones to pass up the chance for some extra fun in the bedroom with another playmate. But she couldn’t recall them making this arrangement, and she was getting too horny to care.

“Listen, Nicole, I’m sorry if I am messing up the script or something, but I don’t remember Derek or myself arranging this visit?” She ran a hand through her hair and bit her lip in frustration. She could last a long time but was going to lose her edge soon if it wasn’t paid off.

Nicola’s mouth turned up slowly and the corners of her eyes crinkled. “Oh, Derek definitely arranged for this, you could say that,” she purred. She pressed one hand to Dolly’s ample chest. She stepped backward once, then again, but Nicola held fast. Dolly stumbled when a chair backed up against her knees, awkwardly flopping into it, one leg draped over the armrest.

With her wetness on full display, Dolly gasped before slamming her legs shut—but not before the unexpected guest caught sight of it.

“Oh, I arrived at just the perfect time, I see! It certainly explains the pink on your cheeks. Would you like some assistance with that?” Nicola closed the space between them, towering over her host. She gently grasped Dolly’s knees and opened them, and then she stood, awaiting a response.

Dolly’s heart thrummed in time with her throbbing below. This would not have been the first time Derek surprised her with a treat from a visitor, but would be the first time he had not partaken. It had to be some early Christmas gift to make up for his absence, she reasoned. They had been honest with each other about their openness in their relationship and had been forthright about flirting with or wanting to court someone for extra fun.

The thought of engaging with this mysterious and stunning-hot lady that showed up at her door right when Dolly needed the most just made her wetter. She couldn’t decide what was more thrilling: going along with Nicola or making it up to Derek later…

“Yes, yes please!” Dolly whispered, her voice already husky with want.

“Great!” Nicola perked up, turned around, and stepped back into the living room. She threw a snap of her fingers over her shoulder toward Dolly. Wide bands of plush red velvet ribbon unfurled from her broad sleeves and gently wrapped around Dolly’s wrists and knees, lashing her to the chair. In unison, they tied themselves off with a perfect bow.

Dolly blinked; at first, she thought it was an advanced illusion and maybe she was just hallucinating. But she tested the bonds and they were anything but illusory. They were definitely real and held her fast, but were soft and comfortable. “Wow,” she breathed.

Nicola returned, carrying the plate Dolly had been snacking from before. What had previously been a paltry selection of cookies had grown into a pile of baked goods, decadent and fragrant. Wafts of rich chocolate, vanilla, and peppermint tickled Dolly’s nose and made her mouth water.

“How did you do that? Who are you?”

Nicola just smiled again and set the platter on the table. She pondered it carefully, comically tapping her chin and screwing up her face in thought. Then, she picked up a brownie, large and moist. “Ah, yes, this one will do!”

Yeah, Dolly thought to herself. This was definitely Derek’s doing. Any reservations she had before immediately dissipated. She relaxed knowing that Nicola was supposed to be here, but her heart raced at the sight of the goodies she now carried.

Want to see what happens next?