Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan

rxman

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest From Babe to Blimp

She really is mastering the angles of her selfies. Looks like she's pretty much as heavy as when her 2018 campaign for congress was at its late night binge eating peak.

• 1 month later...
Guest Yourebetterthanthis

Mallory just shared a video on her IG of a girl who couldn’t get her pants up with the caption “Me this morning” she then when on to say it was a rough morning and that she weighed herself and was shocked at the number. She said she’s been the heaviest she’s ever been for months now, but this morning the number took it to a whole new level. She blamed it on traveling and eating crap all day every day for multiple days in a row.. would be interesting to see something other than a selfie or loose hoodie 

Guest FakeDude
On 5/26/2019 at 8:51 PM, FakeDude said:

Dated photo, but really shows her gain. The right is at her personal stated heaviest, 164. I imagine she is either currently around the same size, or around 170.

691320E6-DFA4-4184-83D7-8609FA125A3B.png

It’s truly crazy; Mallory weighed 164 a few years back, has weighed around 175 this year prior to her recent Instagram video, can’t imagine her weight now. 

Assuming she’s gone up to 180-185, her BMI would be around 29; weird chatting up the numbers but going from 127 as Miss America, it’s hard to believe she’s put on 50+ pounds.

Guest FakeDude
On 3/29/2014 at 9:00 PM, BilledMeUp said:

Well, here are the "start" pictures and the measurements:

"Anyway! I ultimately made it to the gym and begrungingly took my measurements and weight along with “start” photos. Here ya go, world:

Measurements:

Bust: 38

True Waist: 31

Low Waist: 35

Hips: 42

Bicep: 12

Thigh: 25

Height: 5’6

Weight: 152.8 (Say What?!)

BFP: 32.9% (uh…..)

"Lawd help me. If those aren't motivating to me, I don’t know what will be."

post-7057-14513435128235_thumb.jpg

post-7057-14513435128599_thumb.jpg

30 pounds later on this thread, who would have guessed

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, calibur56 said:

Well she's aware of this site

1.jpeg

Calls the people who keep her relevant “weirdos” and then wonders how to make money on it. Hahaha well I think people needing to be in beauty pageants to validate them fitting the norm is weird.

also, OnlyFans! Duh! 💵 

also also, I wonder who tattled on us lol

1 minute ago, WalkingFed said:

Calls the people who keep her relevant “weirdos” and then wonders how to make money on it. Hahaha well I think people needing to be in beauty pageants to validate them fitting the norm is weird.

also, OnlyFans! Duh! 💵 

also also, I wonder who tattled on us lol

Who knows, could have just found it by googling herself or someone kept posting stuff on her insta

Says more about her that she's commenting on it than...ignoring it. Not like it's a hard site to find and people say stuff all the time.

Guest FakeDude

Regardless, I bet she continues to gain in 2021. She hit around 180 I’m guessing this year . What’s  weird is her photo was on page 19, so chances are she’s been browsing. 

On 3/30/2014 at 3:00 AM, BilledMeUp said:

Well, here are the "start" pictures and the measurements:

"Anyway! I ultimately made it to the gym and begrungingly took my measurements and weight along with “start” photos. Here ya go, world:

Measurements:

Bust: 38

True Waist: 31

Low Waist: 35

Hips: 42

Bicep: 12

Thigh: 25

Height: 5’6

Weight: 152.8 (Say What?!)

BFP: 32.9% (uh…..)

"Lawd help me. If those aren't motivating to me, I don’t know what will be."

post-7057-14513435128235_thumb.jpg

post-7057-14513435128599_thumb.jpg

33 per cent body fat is considered obesity in women.