Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan

rxman

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen the newest Miss America, Kira Kazantsev?

From Caressa Cameron to Teresa Scanlan, on to Laura Kaeppeler, Mallory Hagan and Nina Davuluri, I thought we had a pretty good streak going for awhile.  Ms. Kazantsev, however, is a big disappointment in my opinion.

Wow, not only does her body suck, but her face is ugly too.

Guest schadenfreude

More from her latest apparence.

Although I like her current 200 pounds look, nobody could guess this whale was Miss America just 18 months ago...

Do I hear the sound of a seam splitting? Poor Mallory is getting heavier and heavier. I sense that she's destined to get really big.

Those are from mid-April. She does look like maybe she's lost a bit since then.

Her self-reported highest weight was 152, IIRC; she's probably a few pounds over that there, but not that much.

She clearly doesn't feel the need to stay down at her pageant weight, but also seems to be ambivalent about just where above that her happy weight really is.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is a pic of Mallory from this summer, and here is the text she wrote on the side of the pic:

"Bought these jeans at Gap in June of 2013 in DC while traveling as Miss America. When I began with #Beachbody I couldn't get them over the middle of my thigh. Today, these size 26, non-stretch, skinny jeans fit perfectly!!

These 2 are a bit better from today

She's got a lot fitter but some of the weight is still there and I think if you're patient it will come back!

• 6 months later...