• 2 weeks later...

You look amazing in bright colored dress's and are very pretty, your belly is getting so round and soft you should be a famous model for sure, I'd love to see some more pics soon of you in a nice blue bikini if possible, keep up the good work  

I've been following you for a while now and got my new account today, so I've been just dying to ask you, what is the biggest you think you'll go with your weight gain? and is there a limit on your progression?  

Your growing into one beautiful woman, we're all so excited to see what you do in the future 

As well as a nice hanging tummy, it's really starting to go to your legs now as well, I can barely see your knees. You get hotter with every post xx 

You are honestly one of the hottest and prettiest BBW Model's who have ever LIVED!!

That was beautifully said and well described, for me being fed and being fat and weight gain have always being a huge fetish of mine, however my story is not as simple as that and I sorta wish it was. When I was a young teenager (January 2006) I was only 105 pounds and was bullied by 4 people who were taller than me and heavier than me and I remember feeling skinny and weak and just utterly awful about what I had become and how I looked, I remember thinking "I'm so weak and pathetic I need to have fat and mussel and do everything in my power to get bigger, even if that means force feeding" I didn't feel like a confident man should feel in fact I didn't feel like a man at all and I hated being skinny so much I avoided mirrors on several occasion's. 2 years later (January 2008) I was 210 pounds, I had doubled my weight at school in just 2 years and felt amazing and sexy and like a man who could defend him self and I was so much better at fighting and had a louder deeper voice. Fast forward to 2022 I have just turned 30 years old and am 256 pounds and feel very powerful and confident most of the time and don't avoid the mirror no more. Will I get fatter? most likely yes as being 30 plus means slower metabolism so like you I won't really have to try anymore like I used too xx    

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...