2 hours ago, peachypop said:

The beginning of the month vs the end of the month 😳😅🐷🍦

F30B3DAC-E63D-49C8-82B3-C394B8AE725D.jpeg

The difference between your belly and the rest of you tanned skin makes me sad! next year let that thing see some sun :) 

47 minutes ago, puccit said:

You have to write the cookbook “How to cook yourself or loved ones into morbid obesity”. What did you eat everyday? All of Traders Joe’s?

I definitely don’t cook unless it’s in the microwave so idk if anyone wants that cookbook lol I live off of delivery and fast food

On 9/27/2021 at 5:45 PM, peachypop said:

I get asked these all the time so just to clarify for everyyyyone lol I feel like this needs to be posted as a PSA on everything I post 😂

I’ve never gained intentionally lol like not when I doubled my body weight and not now. Meaning I don’t force myself to eat food I don’t want just to get fatter and I don’t eat with the purpose of being fat. So I wouldn’t say I “stopped gaining,” because I was never “gaining.”

I’m just naturally fat and greedy idk lol I lost a lot of weight really quickly because I was very depressed and also taking a medication that made it nearly impossible for me to eat. I’m no longer depressed or taking the medication so I’m just back to just eating the yummy food that I love and not and not restricting myself. I love my body at whatever size it is and I put no pressure on my weight as I’ve also struggled with eating disorders and I’m not trying to make my very enjoyable experience of eating food unenjoyable by attaching “goals” or anything to my weight or body.

That being said, feedism and all things fat have been a part of my life and what turns me on for pretty much my entire life. I’ve been in and out of this community for many, many, many years. I was literally on fat MySpace lol. So am I maybe gaining weight super quickly subconsciously right now bc I’m involved in the community and creating content and my OF subscribers make my hungry af? I’m sure!! But at the end of the day still just enjoying myself and seeing where it takes me and being happy at whatever size.

And that’s the end of my novel lol hopefully it clears things up for everyone!

One of the most inspiring comments of one off-the most sexy Girl I’ve ever read 🥰

Guest Bellylove25
On 8/5/2021 at 7:10 PM, peachypop said:

I was close to my thinnest on the left and at my highest on the right (in case that wasn’t obvious 😂)

ADF61DCA-9BA3-4E9B-846B-8F8D0920F84A.jpeg

Hi beautiful lady, welcome on your way back! Just to please you I did a evolution history. Hope, I´m did it right...

Pure pulchritude at every stage! Right now it seems you are close to your heighest, isn´t it? Enjoy our community and our comments!

Peachypop evolution history.jpg

Guest Sweettooth83
1 hour ago, peachypop said:

It absolutely was! My biggest regret was not having a bigger cake. Next time!

Hey exactly!Have something to look forward to next time 😉

Mmmmm, let's see what the proper reaction to the view in your "same dress two months later" picture would be... probably neck kisses, a gentle shoulder massage, running one's hands down your squishy belly and up the inner sides of your fat thighs, then spanking you for what a naughty naughty gluttonous piglet you have become, throwing you on the bed, cuffing you to the frame and shoving at least ten slices of this delicious marzipan gateau with lots of whipped cream into your mouth 😎

Cafe-Erasmie-Verden-2.jpg