On 9/25/2021 at 2:57 PM, peachypop said:

August 1st vs September 24th lol still not gaining intentionally but omg making content makes me hungry 😂

B18FCDF6-CAA3-4C6A-A2DE-22E22E79B0F8.jpeg

This is an amazing growth. Not intentionally you say? How comes? Do you have a goal? In your later post <ou note, that you get thick again. What do you mean? Had lost weight in the meantime? Or just stopped gaining? Any reason?

However, you look so weet 🥰

1 hour ago, Gomon91 said:

So beautiful ❤️🥰 

What made you stop gaining before? 

27 minutes ago, Thicktiger said:

This is an amazing growth. Not intentionally you say? How comes? Do you have a goal? In your later post <ou note, that you get thick again. What do you mean? Had lost weight in the meantime? Or just stopped gaining? Any reason?

However, you look so weet 🥰

I get asked these all the time so just to clarify for everyyyyone lol I feel like this needs to be posted as a PSA on everything I post 😂

I’ve never gained intentionally lol like not when I doubled my body weight and not now. Meaning I don’t force myself to eat food I don’t want just to get fatter and I don’t eat with the purpose of being fat. So I wouldn’t say I “stopped gaining,” because I was never “gaining.”

I’m just naturally fat and greedy idk lol I lost a lot of weight really quickly because I was very depressed and also taking a medication that made it nearly impossible for me to eat. I’m no longer depressed or taking the medication so I’m just back to just eating the yummy food that I love and not and not restricting myself. I love my body at whatever size it is and I put no pressure on my weight as I’ve also struggled with eating disorders and I’m not trying to make my very enjoyable experience of eating food unenjoyable by attaching “goals” or anything to my weight or body.

That being said, feedism and all things fat have been a part of my life and what turns me on for pretty much my entire life. I’ve been in and out of this community for many, many, many years. I was literally on fat MySpace lol. So am I maybe gaining weight super quickly subconsciously right now bc I’m involved in the community and creating content and my OF subscribers make my hungry af? I’m sure!! But at the end of the day still just enjoying myself and seeing where it takes me and being happy at whatever size.

And that’s the end of my novel lol hopefully it clears things up for everyone!

On 9/26/2021 at 5:37 PM, peachypop said:

Ok I’m getting huge again oops

95A1709D-C0EE-4F9F-A843-8B8181D4B972.jpeg

No beautiful, you are just returning to the shape you were born to be.   You are beautiful and smoking hot in all your pics!  Those freckles are so sexy and sweet looking!  You could be the top plus size model on this planet right now!  I was was brought to existence 25 years too early!!  I have a few of your vids from another site.  You are a excellent orator and content creator.   You would do very well here with your vids!!