On 8/5/2021 at 11:35 AM, peachypop said:

3B197D08-2C9D-4EA1-8DE8-11A42E4E1107.jpeg

You have such a warm and real smile. Bigger girls are always even so much more attractive when they they radiate that they are happy and comfortable with themselves.

Hope you find comfort and happiness being back in the community, and all the best for you and your family for a HEALTHY (body and mind) and happy life, first and foremost, always. :)

8 hours ago, Phrozen said:

You have such a warm and real smile. Bigger girls are always even so much more attractive when they they radiate that they are happy and comfortable with themselves.

Hope you find comfort and happiness being back in the community, and all the best for you and your family for a HEALTHY (body and mind) and happy life, first and foremost, always. :)

I really appreciate that so much, thank you!! 😊💕

3 hours ago, AllContrast said:

Do you think you'll end up gaining the weight back eventually? Also you're absolutely stunning and I love your shape!

I’m pretty comfortable and confident at the weight I am now, but if there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that I’m not great at controlling my weight 😅

Guest Guest1362
34 minutes ago, peachypop said:

I’m pretty comfortable and confident at the weight I am now  

As interesting as progress and seeing how somebody gains can be, this is really all it comes down to.  Regardless of what followers and users here like to expect.

5 hours ago, Musclechubs said:

As interesting as progress and seeing how somebody gains can be, this is really all it comes down to.  Regardless of what followers and users here like to expect.

Agreed. As long as you love your body and where you're at that's all that matters! It was just a "do you think its possible or will you make sure you dont?" Kind of question