More questions!  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What content would you like to see more of?

• Stuffings/Feedings
    • Trying on Tight Clothes
    • Trying on Thongs/Bikinis
    • Roleplay
    • Kinky/Sexually Themed
    • Humiliation/Degredation
    • Belly/Body Play
    • Voyeurism
    • First person POV
    • Crushing/Squashing
    • Body Comparison
    • Struggling with Everyday Tasks
    • Body Tours
    • Weigh-Ins and Measurements
    • Eating Challenges
    • Candid/On Scene
    • Other (Give me your answer in comments!)
  2. 2. Do people know your "preferences" in women, IRL?

3. 3. Favorite things to see funneled?

• Alcohol
    • Soda/Carbonated Drinks
    • Milkshakes/Melted Ice Cream
    • Weight Gain Shakes
    • Other (Leave your answer in the comments!)
    • I don't care to see funneling.

I answered "other" for number one.  I feel like I am the only person around here who loves seeing bondage and rope play.  It's just too perfect for a squishy physique and I am baffled that I cannot find more of this in the world.  I'd take advantage of this gap in the market if I knew what I was doing.  

I have a need to elaborate on the other two now.  For the second one, I like a wide range of body types and I do not hide who I like.  For number three, funneling never appealed to me much.  I always fantasized about squeezing a full pastry bag into someone's mouth or pushing too much cake past someone's lips, you know...with a little bit of coercion.

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I answered "other" for number one.  I feel like I am the only person around here who loves seeing bondage and rope play.  It's just too perfect for a squishy physique and I am baffled that I cannot find more of this in the world.  I'd take advantage of this gap in the market if I knew what I was doing.  

I have a need to elaborate on the other two now.  For the second one, I like a wide range of body types and I do not hide who I like.  For number three, funneling never appealed to me much.  I always fantasized about squeezing a full pastry bag into someone's mouth or pushing too much cake past someone's lips, you know...with a little bit of coercion.

To be fair, I've tried to post bondage videos, but they don't get much action from the average consumer. So I didn't make more.

But I agree!

Edited by Madilyn Mars

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Also, I love that idea of a pastry bag! Sounds better than cream, and much more fattening!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...