General Curvage Clip Coment Category.

Zoll2008

I am the proud current owner of 250+ Curvage Clips.  I love the clips I have purchased and  downloaded  but I feel the bulk of the members buying the content should have a better forum to submit their likes and dislikes.   Reviews are good for sales, but a review with a link to a post of similar content would help all parties involved.  Love watching these ladies do what they do, but I believe all of us would benifit from a forum that allows those who buy the most to influence more.

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Zoll2008 said:

I am the proud current owner of 250+ Curvage Clips.  I love the clips I have purchased and  downloaded  but I feel the bulk of the members buying the content should have a better forum to submit their likes and dislikes.   Reviews are good for sales, but a review with a link to a post of similar content would help all parties involved.  Love watching these ladies do what they do, but I believe all of us would benifit from a forum that allows those who buy the most to influence more.

This is a wonderful idea!

• 6 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 8/3/2021 at 3:51 PM, Zoll2008 said:

I personally am not keen to have someone posting another model’s video in a review or comment on my video but that’s just me lol is that what you’re proposing? 

Also utilizing the tag feature on videos is a good way to find similar content when looking for videos 

Just clicking on the tag will show videos also using that tag 

Think I agree with @Jersey Ghoul 666 - An overhaul of the review system would be wonderful, but recommending other models clips under my own? That feels a little odd and could potentially further the problem of lesser known models being hidden. 

That said, a 'trusted reviewer' recognition award (similar to an AirBnB superhost) could be a good idea! 

• Curvage Model

I think I would agree with the other models about not having another models content linked in your review, but I am not sure if that's what you meant. I am PRO however, having community led forums on Curvage where fans (NOT models) can post links to models videos that they like and/or fit a certain category/theme (if I remember correctly this would not be permitted under current forum guidelines). For models a lot of clips are almost never seen or purchased again after a short period of time, so maybe this could help everyone's content reach more people ❤️