My Wife - A true story

Perfectgent86

Disclaimer:

This is a true and honest account of my journey into Fat Appreciation and my wife's weight gain.

Most names and places have been changed to protect her identity. There also wont' be any photos for now.

I will post updates and edits to this story as I write them and then once it is all finished, I will post the full thing.

This will contain detailed descriptions of my sexual encounters. Part 5 is banging.

Comments, suggestions and requests for additional details are welcome. Yes I have questionable morals sometimes but at the end of the day, I love her more than anything. I hope you enjoy

Pt 1.

For as long as I can remember I have had an obsession for fat women. The first recollection I have of being interested in a fat women was my school teacher when I was just 8. She was a huge women. She had a kind, pretty face and rosy red cheeks. I remember her huge double belly and the way it used to hang when she was sat down. I used to imagine cuddling into it. Of course it was all innocent at that age. I remember asking my Dad about all the fat women I could think of and I wrote a list. Thinking back now, it's funny. I've always struggled coming to terms with how I am so physically attracted to fat women. I've tried to supress it for almost my whole life but it always ends up at the forefront of my mind. I wonder if it is a similar feeling to people who are in the closet about their sexuality. Would I be happier if I just 'came out' as a FA. Will one day FA be classed as a sexuality? This is just a small insight into my mind and you'll get a lot more as we go on. 

One of my issues in my own mind is that I have a successful career in the military. I'll not tell you which branch as it's not relevant. You just need to know that I am at the very top of my game and I have no plans to change career any time soon. This means I have to portray a certain image and conform to quite a lot of stereotypes. I was also a member of the local rugby team for many years and was always been a bit of a 'lad about town'. I'm physically fit, 6ft tall , blonde hair, blue eyes and I used to do all right with ladies in my younger days. I'm in my early 30s now. I always was always very aware of what people thought of me. I enjoyed people being slightly wary of me because I was in the military and been away on multiple Operational tours. I had also built up a bit of a reputation of being a hard hitter on the rugby pitch. The girls I either hooked up with that were in the public eye, were usually fairly slim and pretty. I always wanted to be seen with the type of girl who you would take home to meet your Mom. Of course on a drunken night out my true colours would come out every now and again, and I would hunt out a fat girl in the bar and then just laugh it off in the morning if anyone had seen me. Non of this is to brag, I just want to give you a snapshot of who I am and my struggles to hide my true feelings. 

I've been with my wife now for over 10 years now and she has also had her own battles with who she is. I love her dearly and she is the most incredible wife I could ever wish for. She has also gradually gained weight over these 10 years and has gone from being a 9/10 skinny stunner to a 9/10 fat stunner. My biggest problem is though - my wife doesn't want to be fat. I'm hoping this will change one day but for now this has left me playing a very 'long' and patient game. This has caused my moral compass to point the wrong way at times. I can often be weak willed and let my over powering hormones make my decisions for me. You'll learn the results of some of these decisions too as we go on.

I'll start off by giving you a brief description of her when we met, and her as she is at the time of writing. I also feel at this point, I need to remind you that this is an honest story as some people will think this is a work of fiction by what I say next. The woman who is the most similar to my wife on this site, is Candii Kayne. In my eyes she is as equally pretty in the face. She has slightly smaller boobs and a slightly bigger bum. The weight gain seems to be similar too. She gains weight evenly over her body. 

I first started talking to Gilly, my future wife when she had just turned 18. I was 23 at the time. I had known of her for a few years before but never really engaged in more than polite conversation. I was posted overseas in the military and didn't spend much time at home. Just before my 1st tour to Afghan we had shared a good night out down at the rugby club and I had noticed her properly for the first time. She had straight, platinum blonde hair that reached halfway down her back. She had a gorgeous green eyes, a small button nose and perfectly kissable lips. There was only the smallest hint of a double chin at this point. She was beautiful. Gilly had B cup boobs, no belly and a nice juicy bum. She was a size 6. I think this is the equivalent to a 2 in the US? She had nice long legs and a healthy tan to go with them. She had a slight huskiness to her voice and laughed at my jokes. This girl was hot and I wanted to fuck her.  If only I didn't have to go to war for 6 months. Ah well I thought, we'll see what happens when I get back.

Gilly is now a size 16. She has been up to a 18 in the past. I've just gone to check her sizes. I've never done it before and it was so hot! I wish I could give you an exact weight but I have no idea. Now that I'm writing this, I'll try and coax it out of her. I think she may be heading to an 18 again soon. Her boobs have grown to a 38D. They are so heavy now. This is the biggest she's been since just after she gave birth. Her bum is a lot bigger but it's retained a lovely shape. I enjoy watching her struggle to get it into her jeans. She's developed love handles too. Her hips have widened and I love to give them a squeeze when I show her affection. I love it when her shirt rides up to expose a little bit of flesh. Her legs have thickened and there is hardly any definition there now. I know they've got considerably thicker as they have become so much heavier in the bedroom. She still has a nice tan and she takes good care to always moisturise her skin so it's incredibly soft. Now for the main course - Gilly's belly. In my expert opinion, I would say that Gilly has just breached the thresh hold to becoming fat from merely chubby. Because her hips and bum have widened so much, it disguises her growing belly somewhat. This allows her to remain thinking she is staying slim, when I can see and feel that she is steadily gaining weight. The game is given up when she wears slightly tighter clothes or bends over. You can see a huge bugle of belly fat sticking out. She often doesn't even realise what she is wearing is so revealing. I get caught between the thoughts of that it is incredibly hot to look at, and then contradicting thoughts of that everyone can see how fat my wife looks in those clothes now. I know I just need to fucking get over it, but that's my problem. The real treat comes in the bedroom. My favourite position to see her in all of her glory is on her side. There is no where to hide anything here in this position. Her huge arse is in the air and her belly now spills down onto the bed. There is a deep crease separating her belly and her hips and it is only getting deeper. When I give her hips a squeeze in this position, it is just fat, there is no bone to be felt. Her big tits now spill down onto her belly. I deliberately use 2 hands now to play with them to emphasise how big they have gotten. Her belly looks enormous now as there is no where for it to hide. I can grab huge handfulls of fat all the way up to her tits now. When she is on her side, the fabled double belly appears. I know that this is a good sign of things to come. Her face is still drop dead gorgeous. Still the same eyes, nose and mouth that make her so perfectly beautiful. Her cheeks have softened a little and now there is a pronounced double chin. It all makes her face a little rounder but it hasn't taken anything away from her beauty. She has the sexiest come to bed eyes and pout for when she is horny. We'll talk exactly about what happens here a little later down the line but I've got 10 years to catch you up on so we have time...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 5:54 PM, dania201 said:

Why don’t you share your sexuality with her? Are you afraid of rejection?

The honest answer is probably yes. I also don't want to ruin what we have at the minute. I was inspired to up the ante a little bit by your comment and I'll get to what happened in due course,

Pt 2. 

I first noticed Gilly was a little greedy when we went to watch my team play a rugby match. I wasn't playing that week but we always went along whether I played or not. Some of the locals had laid out a buffet on the side line and they asked Gilly if she would like something to eat. I was surprised when Gilly kept going back for more. She had way more than her fair share and I remember thinking what a greedy girl, and how much it excited me. She was still skinny at the time, back when she was 18. One of my friends who was a bit of a player asked me if she looked good without any clothes on. I told him she did, and it was true. There was only a tiny hint of any belly and her boobs were on the small size, just below a handful. Her rib cage was visible and I remember thinking how skinny she was. I wondered if she would ever put enough weight on so that her ribs would disappear. We lived a fairly wild lifestyle in those days. I'd come home from working away in the week and we would spend Friday until Sunday afternoon drinking and eating rubbish. She tells me now that it was this period in our lives (about 5 years) that got her fat. I agree. 

One day, after about a year of dating, we were out with her parents friends and one of them pointed out some marks on Gilly's side. He said they looked sore. I thought he was being a weirdo and didn't take much notice. It is only now since I am reflecting on my wife's weight gain that I now realise they were the start of some stretch marks on her hips. She must have been gaining really quickly at this point and I hadn't really realised. I wasn't into the weight gain scene at this point, I just knew that I loved her new bit of chub especially her belly. In the bedroom I had let her know that I liked her belly and she would let me caress it. I wasn't pinching or trying to grab any rolls that might have been there at this point. She was still a stunner and I didn't want to scare her off. I got braver when I was ** though. I started to drop more comments about how I liked her little belly. She didn't really respond verbally the way I'd like but she let me have a gentle feel of her slowly softening belly nevertheless. I asked her if she thought I was weird for liking her belly so much. She reassured me that I wasn't but it still didn't give me the confidence to be completely open. 

We have always had really great sex. I'll get into some explicit detail later in the story but for now you just need to know the more accepting she is once she is turned on. I love licking her out. She tastes so good and she loves it. It was one day that we were having some really hot foreplay and I was grabbing her belly and telling her I loved it. She grabbed my hand as if to encourage me. I almost blew my load there and then. This gave me some real confidence and from then on, grabbing her belly became the norm. It was never enough though, I always wanted to tell her a little bit more but I was always, and still am a little scared about her reaction. After a night out we started our usual ** fuck. I decided I was brave enough to tell her that one day I was going to see how big I could get her belly. She went along with it but I could tell that she still wasn't that into it. I think she only went along with it as she was so turned on from our deep kisses and me rubbing her clit. I thought I'd leave anything further for a little bit of time as again, I didn't want her to think I was weird. It cooled again even further a few weeks later. We were having a hungover conversation and I asked her what the worst thing anyone could say to her. She said' call me fat'. I was devastated, I knew she was still really conscious and that any plans I had to tell her more would have to wait. I reassured her that she wasn't fat and that I loved her curves. I said that I would love her no matter what her body shape is. It's completely true and I still say it to reassure her today. She didn't make much effort to lose any weight she had put on though, although she complained from time to time. 2 years in and she was comfortably a size 10 now. Her boobs had filled out to a C cup and her bum and hips were a little, but noticeably bigger. She was still incredibly beautiful in the face, although she had lost a small amount of definition. I still loved the fact that it was clear other guys thought she was stunning too. She liked the fact her boobs were bigger and she showed them off with push up bras. I was getting ready for another deployment abroad and she kept telling me she was going to get in shape, so we could go away on holiday when I got back. I was indifferent at the time. I thought that if she got in shape, then I could really show her off. And if she didn't? Well then I'd get what I wanted in the bedroom anyway. 

Pt .3

During my time in Afghan, Gilly was sending me lots of sexy photos to remind me of what I was missing. I couldn't get enough. I used to ask for full body shots so that I'd get a peek of her belly without actually asking to see it specifically. She usually tried to hide it but every now and again, she'd make a small slip and I got to see a hint of a belly bulge. She was creative with her angles, and she always manage to make her growing tits look huge. As the tour went on, I could tell that Gilly wasn't going to make good on her promise to lose weight. She didn't look like she was gaining anything from the pics though. I wasn't bothered, all I wanted to do was to get my hands on her again. The day came when I was to fly home and Gilly met me at the airport. When I saw her I was stunned. She had gained a decent amount of weight. My first thought was  'wow, looks how fat she has gotten' I could really tell in the face. Her once defined jaw line had melted and her face was noticeably rounder. She was still stunning but now her double chin was constantly there. I walked behind her and noticed a widening of her hips and arse. I was like a kid in a candy shop. I couldn't wait to get her home and fuck her. 'What a good, little, greedy girl, I thought' . I was genuinely impressed at her photography skills where she had managed to hide her gain from me. What a nice surprise to come home to. I exaggerated slightly, earlier though. She wasn't what I would class as fat just yet, but she was definitely chubby. I now had a super hot chubby girlfriend and I was very happy with myself. She was now a size 12 and her tits had grown to a D cup. They were a good handful now, and I could now start to feel their weight when I grabbed them from below.

We had mirrors the length of the walk in wardrobe that faced the bed and we loved to see ourselves fucking each other. Gilly was proud of her big arse. I always made sure I complimented it and often compared it to Beyonce. She loved Beyonce so it worked perfectly. She used to love watching me bend her over and fuck her from behind. I loved grabbing her love handles and jiggling them as I fucked her doggystyle. I made sure I grabbed the fat of her hips and never really her actual arse. I noticed now that I couldn't feel her hip bones, they had given way to a soft layer of fat. I loved that. I decided that I didn't want to feel any of her bones anymore and that I wanted them all covered with a juicy layer of fat. When we were fucking in front of the mirror,  I always tried to get her to kneel up tall so I could get a good view of her tits and belly. She preferred her elbows on the floor but the hornier I got, the more insistent I became she was up straight. I'd grab a thick roll of her belly and jiggle it so we could both see it. As I was doing it, I always told her it was so fucking hot. Every now and again when she was super horny she either grabbed my hand to grab her belly or she used to ask me if I like playing with it. More often than not, that pushed me over the edge. Sometimes I used to fuck her really hard to see how much I could get her tits and belly to jiggle. Her big fat tits used to fly everywhere and her belly was starting to get big enough that it would wobble like jelly.

She used to ask me if I thought she was fat. I knew she was still self conscious so I used to say she wasn't, but that she was a real woman, a woman with curves. I told her she wasn't built to be skinny and should embrace her curves. Sometimes when I was really brave I teased her by calling her pleasantly plump. She didn't like that too much though. I always told her I wanted her arse to be a little bigger though and she didn't mind that. I had worked out my this point that her weight gain was always spread evenly across her body. Some girls it goes straight to their belly or arse, but Gilly's was all over. This meant there was never an immediate sign of gain but I noticed  she was gradually getting heavier. I was becoming more of an effort to move her around the bed. I used to pick her up and throw her about, but I couldn't really do that anymore. I found that , in itself a big turn on.

Pt. 5

Gilly has now reluctantly upped her dress size to 16. She was holding on to 14 for ages. Her clothes strained, and there was always a roll trying to poke out. Even though this was hot to look at, in the house, I knew that if she had a photo taken in public she probably wouldn't like it, due to her belly trying to break free. So I always told her if she asked. I usually said the dress wasn't very flattering. I want her to be happy and comfortable after all. And also there is more room to grow in a new dress size up.

Over the last year, I have needed Gilly's fat in some way or form, to be involved every time we have sex. I almost have to rely on grabbing big handfuls of fat to get off. I make a conscious decision that I will get my fat satisfaction at all costs. Luckily for me, I believe I have found the code to the perfect balance between Gilly and my needs and we both say our sex has never been better. I've discovered that Gilly has a slight submissive side, and I plan on taking full advantage of this in the future as I try to act out my weight gain fantasies with her. We are at the stage now where if I can get Gilly to say 'you can do what you want to me' I know I can play and grab as much of her fat as I can get my hands on. I do this by getting her turned on and making her cum during foreplay. She likes nothing more than sticking her fat arse in the air and letting me go to town, licking her tight arsehole. We both like it when it gets really sloppy and messy, I spit and lick and slurp at her little ring piece and she loves it. I alternate between her arse and her pussy and it sends her wild. If I rub her clit with either my tongue or fingers, it doesn't take much for her to cum. I love grabbing her huge arse and hips and jiggling them as much as I can. I love the feeling of her heavy arse cheeks slapping into my face. If I can't keep my discipline at this stage I will often reach through her legs and grab a handful of her hanging belly. Sometimes I'll give it a playful slap, other times I'll grab and shake it while I continue to lick her out. I've started to pinch her FUPA. I pinch everywhere now. I want her to know that she is fat, but also that I love every inch of her fattened up body. Once I've made her cum from licking her out, I move up her body and stick my tongue deep into her mouth. She loves deep kisses and this usually seals the deal. I put my body weight on top of hers and pin her down. We usually have a little dirty talk, and I'm waiting for those 'do what you want to me' words. 

Once I have her under my spell, my favourite position to get her into, is on her side. This way I can see everything. I always tell her she looks amazing, and I start to go to work with my hands. I inspect her to see if she has put any weight on. I can tell visually and with my hands. There always seems somewhere new to grab at the minute. I always used to focus on her lower belly in this position but now as she has put on more and more weight, I can grab her belly all the way up to her tits. It started with just a pinch, but now it's a definite handful. I can't wait until it's more than an handful. I alternate playing with her fat belly and her heavy tits. She loves having her nipples sucked and as I suck them, it buys me more credit to do what I want to her body. She says she hates them being this big but I say I love them. I love jiggling them and watching them fly uncontrollably when we fuck. They feel so heavy now when they hang freely. A stark contrast to when they were pert B cups. I love grabbing hold of her big juicy hip from the sideways position. When she was just starting to put weight on, there was a tiny crease that her little belly made. Now it feels like a vast canyon. I can get the full length of my fingers in there and this makes for a great grab when I'm fucking her. My intention is to one day get my cock in that delicious fold of fat. When I'm sucking on her tits, I move my hands round so that I either emphasise playing with them with 2 hands, or I slide my hands round her back so that only my thumbs are touching them. This gives the illusion that I am still holding her tits, but I've actually got a good grip on her back fat too. Her back fat is just over a pinch in thickness at the minute, but I'm confident it will grow with time. She's started to develop little rolls at the side of her tits too, I always make sure I give these a little pinch while i'm kissing, fucking or licking her. My rule of thumb is, that whenever I'm playing with fat, I'm still giving her a pleasurable time. I'm trying to get her to associate the 2 together so that one day, she'll just get turned on by me playing with her fat. It's become standard practice now, that when she is on her back, I get to grab a big roll of her lower belly. I tell her that this is so I can fuck her harder and get deeper inside her. She doesn't argue. Now I've got one, I'm working on a second grab of her upper belly with the other hand. I'm taking everything gradually still. When she's on top of me, I can feel her weight. Shes's no longer the light teenager that I could throw around. She's getting to be a heavy beast of a woman. Her huge tits hang down and her belly spills across mine. I like to grab her belly with both hands in this position. I always tell her that this is a nice treat. 

A new favourite position of mine is where we are both kneeling, and she sits back onto my cock. Here I get to feel the weight of her tits, and the true weight of her hanging belly. When she leans forward I get 2 full handfulls of heavy creamy fat. I can also trace the fat, all the way from her arse, to her hips, to her belly. There's not much she can do to get away from me in this position as my cock is so deep inside of her. When it's time to cum, I always make sure I've got the biggest handful of fat I can find and pretty much anything goes here. I'll roughly shake, jiggle and slap fat until I explode. Usually, if I've done my job right, Gilly will cum too. We'll then collapse next to each other. I'm always careful to be attentive here and reassure how much I love her and find the sexiest woman in the world. I'll even continue to stroke her belly or have a gentle pinch of her hips. I'm happy with the way everything has gone over the last year or so. We both say we're in a great place. I think it's time now to hatch a plan to make sure this steady weight gain continues and to see if I can live out any more fantasies. 

I've got a few more parts to write at some point. I also will go back and edit what I've written do far. I'll keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pt 6.

I've been deployed overseas again recently. This is where I've had time to write this story. I've just got back, and I'm now ready to write this next part as there have been some interesting developments you might want to aware of. After writing the first parts of the story and reading the comments I've decided to push things a little further. We're in a great stage of our marriage both in and out of the bedroom and I want to see how far I can go in developing Gilly into a fully fledged fat woman. During the deployment we had several hot and horny conversations over whatsapp. She also sent me a catalogue of sexy photos to keep me ready to get back to her. Once again Gilly was the master of the filter and angles and so I didn't really get to see the true nature of what I was coming back to. There were more than a few hints though to suggest she hadn't exercised or dieted while I was away. Usually when she's trying to get fitter she always tells me if she has been to the gym. This time there was barely anything. I decided I had to capitalise on this and confess to a few things once I was home and I'd got her horny enough. I devised a plan that would include her kinks as well as mine. As I've said before, she loves it when I take control and loves to be tied up and blindfolded. She sent me pictures of a little kit she had got ready which included the above with oils, lubes and a few toys. She asked me if there was anything else I thought we could use. I said whipped cream and chocolate. She instantly agreed to adding these in. I decided that the best chance I had to act out my fantasies was to get her to agree to some roleplay whereby I would be her feeder. I knew I would have to be careful in the way I worded it but I was confident if I delivered it right, then she would go for it at least once. I had also decided that I needed to be more confident and forward and let her know definitively that I wanted to play with her belly at times during sex. I needed to be cautious though. I couldn't just confess to it all straight away. As always I had planned for the long game.

Gilly had said to me that she would be waiting for me once I had arrived back from the airport. I couldn't wait. I knew I was going to get my hands on her luscious soft body. As I came in through the door she seductively called me upstairs. My cock instantly became rock hard at the sound of her voice. As I laid eyes on her I wasn't disappointed. Although I didn't notice an obvious gain straight away by looking at her, I could tell that she definitely hadn't lost any weight. I would have to inspect her in greater detail. The difference was in the touch. As soon as I got my hands on her body I knew there had been a change. I was buzzing. Everything just felt a little softer. She had gained weight! It was time for the inspection. All over her body it seemed like there was an increase in fat to the touch. My fingers could press slightly further almost everywhere. The biggest giveaway was in her legs. She was always a regular on the spin bike. I didn't mind as it kept her healthy and kept the shape in her legs and arse. This time there was a definitive layer of fat all over her thighs. She had clearly been a lazy cow for well over a month. This was incredible to feel early on. I knew I had to inspect her thoroughly to see what else I could find. Time to lick her into submission. I knew what words I wanted to hear. I was waiting for "do you whatever you want to me". It didn't take long and I teased her that she was already showing me signs that she wanted me to tie her up as she was keeping her hands above her head. She didn't deny it, so I took my opportunity and got her hands tied above her head. Maybe I had got a little bit too horny but I decided that I was getting some fat tonight. 

The first thing I did was get her to spit on my cock while she was on her back. This was to set the tone. I was being forceful, but not unkind. I was still telling her how sexy she was and how much she turned me on all the way through. I started to brush my cock against her pussy whilst I grabbed the roll of fat below her belly button. I then began to lick her again. While I was down attending to her neat little pussy I noticed that her belly had grown some more and was blocking out some of the light. I fantasied about the day I'd have to move her belly out of the way with my hand to get to her pussy. Once I had finished down there, I kissed her deeply and rolled her onto her side. I love this position as there is no way for her to hide how fat she has gotten. Especially as she has her hands tied, she was completely at my mercy. I grabbed a handful of fat on her belly again and gave it a little jiggle. I told her how fucking hot it was and I spend the next 10 minutes kissing her deeply and needing her fat belly. I could get an even bigger handful just under her tits now and I made it so obvious that I loved it. She even asked me if I had missed her belly. I didn't need any more encouragement.  After teasing her arse and pussy with my cock for long enough I told her to get on her knees. I decided that this was actually a perfect time to progress things. I'd never seen a sexier sight. She was knelt down and her arse rested onto her feet. She looked the biggest I've ever seen her. Her hips looked as if they were starting to spill over her giant arse. Her belly had started the smallest of hangs and her ever growing tits looked juicy and heavy. I grabbed the hang of her belly, told her she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and followed it up with "time for me to get some of this sexy belly". There was absolutely no protest from her, just a teasing "oh really?" I again took this as encouragement and had the best 5-10 minutes of guilt free, belly worship I'd had so far. It was a good job I hadn't stuck my cock in her yet as I'm sure it would have pushed me over the edge. I was on a roll and I wasn't willing to let it end here. I demanded that she got on top of me and grind my cock. She loves this position and always squirts from it. I decided to keep pushing. In this position it was obvious that she had gained. Her belly protruded more than it ever had and I could get 2 huge handful of fat. Her skin seemed a little tighter and I jiggled it as much as I could, whilst also remembering to make her feel good. Sure enough she squirted all over me. This was brilliant as I was slapping her fat about as she did.

I rolled her onto her front and began to tease her again by rubbing my cock against her pussy. She started to beg for me to fuck her. I knew I had her at this point. I asked her if we could roleplay in the future to act out some fantasies. She instantly agreed we could. I continued "some of mine are quite specific, I've been thinking about them while I've been away" she told me to elaborate and I knew this was the moment. I told her that I knew she didn't want to gain in real life but I asked her if she'd indulge me in the bedroom and play along. To my genuine surprise, she said she would. I continued "I want to feed you, I want to get that little belly of yours bigger, I want to see you bursting at the seams of your clothes, I want to get you up a dress size" It was all coming out, all of my kinky desires. I was laying it all on the table (well in roleplay at least). She agreed to it all. I told her that I wanted her to eat a bowl of cream, cake and chocolates while I fucked her from behind. I've been promising her that I would train her up to be able to fuck her in the arse too, so that I combined that within my requests.

Now came the real shock to me. I put my hand back down towards her pussy and I had never ever felt it so dripping wet. I whispered to her "what has got you so turned on?" she whispered back "you telling me everything that you want to do to me". I felt like I had won the world cup. I began to fuck her senseless. This was definitely the best sex we had ever had. She even suggested me to spoon fuck her so that I could get a good grab of her belly. I was in heaven.  

Once we had finished, I was so careful to be attentive and to delicately follow through with telling her that was the best sex we had ever had. She agreed. I was careful over the next day not to mention anything too specific about what had happened in the bedroom. I was pleasantly surprised when we were in the kitchen and I was washing up after dinner. She shouted for me to turn around and when I did she had the cream in her hands and winked at me. I still don't know what to make of it all. I guess the next part of this story will be me telling you guys how the roleplay session goes.

Thank you for sharing this! Hoping things keep going well!

I always figured it was a fun benefit of our sexuality that bodies have a tendency to put in weight as we age anyway. For normal people in relationships that’s a fear, for us a bonus! ☺️

• 1 month later...

Pt. 7

I've had mixed success since the last update. Some good things, some not so good. I think I was guilty at getting overexcited and pushing things to far too fast. The next time we had sex it was good, I was getting some good belly play in I thought I'd try and advance things a little further. I was feeling braver and I asked if I could say some more things that I wanted to happen. She said yes and I just came out with it. "I want you to get a bigger belly for me" She didn't like it and told me she wouldn't. I was gutted but wasn't surprised. I didn't push any more on the subject but I decided I was going to keep going in my attempt to help her gain, just she wouldn't be aware of it.

She is now comfortably a size 16. She now has multiple items of size 16 clothes. When I see them in the laundry it turns me on. The jeans feel so big. I tried them on just for comparison, not and they fell off me. I loved it. I won't be trying on any more of her clothes though don't worry. We were out shopping for her birthday and she said she wanted some pyjamas. She picked up a pair she liked and I thought I'd try and see what size she went for. She thought about a size 14 but then said "I'll be more comfortable with these" a size 16. I was instantly hard. I said  "Yes my love, you need to be comfortable". It was so hot. 

She been gaining gradually again. She's been really lazy and barely exercised. She also drinks wine every night and the snack cupboard is always full. She eats the same sized portions as me and I eat a lot for evening meal. Within an hour, she's usually snacking on something. I'm not doing any active encouragement, I'm just monitoring. If ever there is a night where she hasn't snacked, I'll offer to bring in something for us both. I'm good like that. 

I know she's gaining because she feels softer to touch as well as a few physical changes. Her double chin is fatter and she can barely hid it in photos. Her arse is getting bigger. I love to compare it to her friends. When I see it, I now automatically think 'that's a fat arse' instead of 'I wish she had a fat arse.' When we first moved to this house 2 years ago, she was roughly the same size as her friend Danielle. She may have been slightly bigger. They used to go out for runs together. Dannielle had a little bit of puppy fat that makes her look cute when she wears tight clothes. Now compared to her, Gilly is definitely the fat friend. When we lay in bed and she cocks her leg over me, I can feel the weight of her leg and it is heavy. When i first discovered this it made me incredibly horny.

Her tits are constantly getting bigger. She never used to like them, but I always tell her I am lucky to have a wife with massive tits. I remember when they were small. Her friends always compliment and comment on them. Her belly is getting bigger thankfully. She was trying to squeeze herself into some shapewear because we were going to a works function. I managed to see her struggling and it was so hot. I watched her belly fully bounce and then to continue to jiggle. It was like slow motion. There was fat spilling out everywhere, I was incredibly turned on.

During sex, everywhere I touch is now soft. She has a soft layer of fat on the back of her neck which I have just noticed. I pinch everywhere. I'm starting to get bigger handfuls everywhere. I can now get a full hand full just below her tits and above her belly. This is a new development. I squeeze the fat to the side of her tits around her armpits. I squeeze her back fat. All the while I tell her how sexy she is. There is no question now as if I'm going to play with her belly during sex. I make it the main focus. I can live out belly jiggling fantasies without thinking that I may be making it awkward. She lets me do what I want, I just have to work for it during foreplay. Luckily I can make her orgasm easily enough and I love seeing how wet I can make her.

The other night after we had been out and I was ** I became brave again. During a session on the dancefloor, I started to grab her belly. To my surprise she let me. This was in full view of people so I was a little bit shocked. I was careful not to push too far though. I let her catch me checking out a really fat lady. She pretended that she didn't see me but she definitely did. When we got home unfortunately we couldn't have sex due to that time of the month which was a real shame but I was still determined to get my fix of belly grabbing. I got really brave at this point and told her that I wanted her to be a size 18 dress as I liked her bigger. I've still not been brave enough to say I want her fat though.  She said didn't want to get to that size. Instead of backing right down this time, I just joked that she wouldn't have a choice. I pinned her down - which she likes, and told her that she needed to be a good girl because I know that she likes to be dominated by me. I told her there was a way to combine both of our kinks and left it at that.

I think the next step is to follow through now. I'm going to book an overnight stay for us at a spa for a Christmas present. She loves to be pampered so I'll put all the groundwork in during the day so she'll be completely submissive to me by the night. I'll get her tipsy and then remind her of the agreement that she agree to role play for me. There will be ties, blindfolds and most importantly lots of sticky treats for me to feed her with. My favourite videos to watch at the minute are girls stuffing cake into their faces on all fours without using hands. My plan is to set her off doing this then go round behind her and give her a good fucking while she stuffs her face.

I feel like I've revealed a lot more information to her now about this fetish but there is still a lot more work to do. I think she'll get to a size 18 by next year unless she changes her ways. I'll do my best to encourage her gently. She did try to go for a run, but she hurt her hip in the process. I suggested that she doesn't run any more to prevent injury, hopefully she sticks to this.

I'll let you know how it goes over Christmas. If there is anything significant between now and then, I'll let you know. 

• 1 year later...