Other fetishes that include pushing the body past normal limits

mrband

Hi everyone,

Like most everyone here I guess, I have a long time weight gain fetish. My interests are typical for this community, but one aspect that I particularly love is people pushing their bodies beyond their limits. Usually this is relevant with major stuffing sessions, when a person has eaten too much yet continues to stuff more food in. It’s also true for general weight gain; when someone has already become obese and deals with the challenges from that, but continues to pack it on.

Although I am 100% into weight gain specifically, I’ve started to think that there might be some other niche kink I would really be into that is similar to these things (pushing your body). I just don’t know what exactly it is. The closest that I have found is urination - I do not have a fetish for urination, but I have found some videos where women need to pee badly but keep chugging water. I have no interest in the actual urinating part, but the pushing their bodies by adding more water when they already need to go gave me a similar feeling to when people stuff themselves beyond a comfortable point.

i know this is kind of a weird post, but I am wondering if anyone can relate and if you have ever found a different fetish that hits on some of these same notes that many of us may enjoy in the weight gain community? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 7:39 AM, mrband said:

when a person has eaten too much yet continues to stuff more food in. It’s also true for general weight gain; when someone has already become obese and deals with the challenges from that, but continues to pack it on

I don't know that 'pushing the limits' is the most accurate description of the arousing element here. I'd say it's the helplessness of that person with regards to the food cravings.

if you have ever found a different fetish that hits on some of these same notes

Asphyxiation (vacbed etc.) — here I'm thinking of limits of oxigen deprivation. Also addiction to smoking, smoking multiple etc. That'd be my guesses but there's bound to be more.

• 2 months later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

I have a bit of a fetish for girls with self-indulging personalities, the kind who are slaves to their appetites. The kind of girl who will eat whatever she wants whenever she wants, drink and as much as she pleases, take all the drugs she wants and indulge all her sexual desires and fantasies without restriction. Of course it's a very unhealthy scenario but I'm attracted to the whole unrestrained self-indulging angle and the effects on their bodies.

Love everything about all the basic feedism kinks but As far as pushing limits, being smashed or crushed by extremely large ladies is up there on the list for me! I also love to see how long my wife can sit on my face until Im on the verge of passing out! Something about being unable to breath while my face is smashed between her fat ass cheeks is like ecstasy!

• Curvage Model

Although I am 100% into weight gain specifically, I’ve started to think that there might be some other niche kink I would really be into that is similar to these things (pushing your body). I just don’t know what exactly it is. The closest that I have found is urination - I do not have a fetish for urination, but I have found some videos where women need to pee badly but keep chugging water. I have no interest in the actual urinating part, but the pushing their bodies by adding more water when they already need to go gave me a similar feeling to when people stuff themselves beyond a comfortable point.

Are you familiar with body inflation? it's my main kink and I think it would blow your mind. 🙂 

To be honest, my main preference is simply to be such a caring, loving spouse that my girlfriend is going to start gorging, gain weight weight, and grow fatter. I'd quite like for it to be a lot of weight, in fact. 

Basically, I want for my wife to be into the weight gain, even eager for it whether I was involved or not, although I'm happy to be the one who helped her enjoy being fat and getting fatter. At the very least, if she *doesn't* like to fatten up, I want her to realise that I find it sexy and then change her mind about getting fat, because her initial hesitation turned out to be mostly out of feeling less attractive because of some societal norm about fat being less sexy.

But, just in general, I want a wife who doesn't mind how fat she gets (or actively desires it) and who therefore won't have a problem with me constantly filling the house with her junk food favourites, bringing home fast food at mealtimes (and always getting her quite a lot, because even if she throws a lot of it away, she at least has the *option* to eat far more than she does, and she might even eat more than she otherwise would have done simply by not noticing how much she ate), and tempting her to order all her favourite foods (can't decide if you want dessert, and you also can't pick between two of them? I'll order them both, *plus* one of something else for myself so you don't think I want you to save me any).

And, of course, I don't *object* to you working out, (no reason a fat person can't be strong or whatever, maybe it'll help her carry more fat,) but I *will* encourage her to glut herself afterwards as a reward, and steer her away from diets and towards simply eating healthy foods *as well as* a whole bunch of fattening foods. Plus, if you use a gym to do your work out, I'd try to sway you towards a gym that was more accepting, not the kind of gym full of pushy trainers trying to convince you that losing weight needs to be your goal. Less bodybuilder trainers, though weightlifters would be fine.

Ultimately, if my wife eventually fattened up to the point of mobility being an issue (even to the absolute extreme of her being unable to stand with my help) then, well, I would be turned on in the extreme, so I guess that counts, and I'd be happy to keep caring for her even then. Look after her every need, feed her as much as she wants (which I guess could also count, if she really tried to gorge, or had me funnel feed her something designed to be super-fattening) and help her keep maintaining that weight and even fattening up further still.

Of course, as I said, even so, if she ever said she was not interested, I'm immediately not interested in pushing the issue. Even roleplay about being unhappy with being fat/fattening up, is just a turn off for me. The whole point, for me, of this fetish is that I'm a service feeder. I'm here to *help* her fatten up, not force it on her.

But, that's it. Aside from getting fattened/fat/fatter, as much as she is willing to accept, and being fed/gorging as much as she will, as often as she will, on food as fattening a food as she is willing to eat, I have no other specific fetishes of this sort. I sorta see the appeal of a breeding kink (a woman having sex for the sake of getting pregnant, and doing so many times, being pregnant pretty much permanently thanks to getting pregnant shortly after the end of the last pregnancy, each time), but that is not for me, except for:

A - the image of a woman with a pregnancy belly and possibly swollen breasts is vaguely similar to the idea of a woman who gorges after gaining some weight, only for all of the fat to have gone to her belly and breasts.

B - the faint hope that a woman who is pregnant will take that as an excuse to exercise less, and give in to whatever food cravings she has (even if her "cravings" are actually just her usual desire for junk food and fattening fast food) and even gorging herself to an extreme (because she's "eating for two"). Hypothetically, she gives birth, excuses herself the *massive* weight gain (because, after all, everyone puts on a little "baby weight") but then doesn't see any issue with immediately doing it all over again and again and again, ultimately gaining so muvh that she's struggling to stand even without being pregnant again.

Or, if you're accepting more truly fantasy only fetishes, during puberty I did have interest in a lot of inflation related things, including the cumflation sub-category, but only in any kind of drawing of an *extreme* inflation, and only of liquid or food. I later realised that I was only interested because it vaguely resembled an extremely fat woman, or depicted her after gorging on piles of fattening food several times her size, and therefore almost certain that she would be fat shortly. (Cumflation, specifically, is the idea that a woman has sex with somebody who has a penis, usually another woman, and that penis is often large enough to distort her body shape but apparently doesn't hurt, before ejaculating inside of her so much that her belly stretches out like a bed underneath her.)

Or, of course, hyperpregnancy. That is the fantasy of a woman getting pregnant with multiple kids *at once*. And by "multiple", I mean *tens* of kids. Forty, fifty, sixty, at a time. And, again, as with the breeding kink and the inflation kink, I only really find I have any interest in it for two reasons:

A - women who are depicted as pregnant with fifty kids at once look a lot like women who are stuffed with all of an all you can eat buffet or who have grown a potbelly several times the size of the rest of their body.

B - women who are depicted as pregnant with fifty kids at once seem extremely likely to end up getting extremely fat, and being okay with it or not even noticing, thanks to having grown used to such a huge and heavy belly. They're pretty unlikely to do much exercise while pregnant, probably have a lot of major cravings, have to eat not just for two but for tens of people, and even if they put on many times their own weight in fat by the time they give birth, they'll still feel much *lighter* and *smaller* after doing so, because they'll be losing so *much* weight when the kids are gone. 

Apart from weight gain, I'm also really into pregnancy. While a pregnant woman is beautiful to me, a concept I love is breeding - women who get knocked up again soon after giving birth, carrying multiples each time.

Like many fantasies, it has problems if you wanted to live this way but, damn, I get turned on by women who want to get pregnant, stay pregnant and have dozens of b**s.

On 11/8/2021 at 1:34 PM, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

I have a bit of a fetish for girls with self-indulging personalities, the kind who are slaves to their appetites. The kind of girl who will eat whatever she wants whenever she wants, drink and as much as she pleases, take all the drugs she wants and indulge all her sexual desires and fantasies without restriction. Of course it's a very unhealthy scenario but I'm attracted to the whole unrestrained self-indulging angle and the effects on their bodies.

and smoking too 👀

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
32 minutes ago, vpprof said:

and smoking too 👀

Yeah, how could I miss smoking! The shortness of breath is the icing on the cake! Not to mention the effect on a woman's looks...

6 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Yeah, how could I miss smoking! The shortness of breath is the icing on the cake! Not to mention the effect on a woman's looks...

Also just chillin' and smoking after a huge meal. Or yesterday I saw this group of teens and they were all guys with the exception of one reaaaly wide girl dragging her chunky thighs and feet and she had this pink fancy hair and baggy blouse and she was the only one smoking, they entered the grocery store, she put out the cig without finishing it and then when they left she immediately lit another one. Like, "I can't live without it" vibes, ya know

7 hours ago, Luna Hellborn said:

Are you familiar with body inflation? it's my main kink and I think it would blow your mind. 🙂 

This seems like it could be a great idea for me to explore! Do you have a suggestion for content I should check out?

5 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Squashing is a great one, vore also comes to mind for both predator and prey. I think you would also enjoy watching larger ladies try to work out at a gym (There are lots of things I can't do anymore so it involves a lot of struggle and pushing my body). 😚 

Great point - a really obese woman having a hard time exercising is definitely something I love.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, mrband said:

This seems like it could be a great idea for me to explore! Do you have a suggestion for content I should check out?

It's very subjective. 🙂 For example I really like water inflation or cum inflation themed fantasies. 
The most interesting thing is that you can "compose" it to suit your personal tastes: belly inflation with food, water, semen, through sex, tubes in the butt or food swallowed directly... the possibilities are endless. There doesn't necessarily have to be an explosion at the end, though it's often much appreciated. You have to poke around a bit, eheh!

On 11/10/2021 at 5:03 AM, SquishyMissyx said:

Squashing is a great one, vore also comes to mind for both predator and prey. I think you would also enjoy watching larger ladies try to work out at a gym (There are lots of things I can't do anymore so it involves a lot of struggle and pushing my body). 😚 

I agree with her. There are hundreds of little kinks out there. Some you will find are not for you and others you might love. Nobody wants a vanilla sex life, being kinky has nothing to do with being a good partner. Shit my partners were just as sick as I was 🤣 get out there. Try anything once. Hell ya might like it. More Imporant you might find a spot the girl loves 😉 

1 hour ago, Degomanitroxx said:

I agree with her. There are hundreds of little kinks out there. Some you will find are not for you and others you might love. Nobody wants a vanilla sex life, being kinky has nothing to do with being a good partner. Shit my partners were just as sick as I was 🤣 get out there. Try anything once. Hell ya might like it. More Imporant you might find a spot the girl loves 😉 

Being a good partner is EVERYTHING. Love this response Dego, you never know what you may enjoy if you try it. Heck thats how I ended up here in the first place 🥰

A favorite of mine, not necessarily so much about the body's limits, is a girl gaining weight and pushing the limits of her clothes, being unable to zip them up or fit them around the spots where her body has expanded significantly.

Also eating to the point of exhaustion, shortness of breath, and general weakness.

I may have thought of another.  It was a video from The House of Gord.  It may have been titled something like Darling in the Air Chair, and while there were two videos, only one really did it for me because of the screams.  Basically, a slender blonde was strapped in the sitting position to a fucking machine.  She was gagged and the only part of her that could move was her wrists.  The straps could be tightened by a pneumatic actuator and the speed of the fucking device could be controlled.  I loved hearing the grunts and screams while watching her wrists flap and her eyes go wide.  It is the only video like that as far as I know.  I always hope that someday someone will build that chair and strap a squishier woman in it.  Being a big fan of bondage, I love seeing women in ropes and straps, but I don't see nearly enough curvy or fat women taking part.  

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/8/2021 at 1:34 PM, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

omg this is like totally me

health affects aside - i think it's just a great way of living and so much more fun and relaxing when you just take whatever you want when you want it.

it's got a sense of power to it and it also kinda turns me on giving in to my hedonism this much