New here

Guest MX8XV93

Welcome to Curvage!

Moreso than particular foods, I'd say gaining is mostly about habits.

Most of what's in your cupboard is good mindless snacking material.  Any of that should be helpful for getting bigger if you open a bag/box or two, sit them right next to you, and keep munching it whenever you see it/think about it.  Throw out all of your bag clips and make sure that you always finish eating a bag/box of snacks before you go to bed once it's been opened.  Snack cakes and bags of popcorn/chips are particularly good for this.

Upsize all of your fast food meals.  Every.  Single.  Time.  And get them more often, too.

Strangely, I'd recommend Diet Coke.  Though not exactly "healthy", the aspartame in it causes really intense carb and sugar cravings.  If you drink about 2-3L of diet soda per day (i.e. one in the morning and with each meal), those cravings will be pretty much constant throughout the day.  It also lowers your metabolism, so your body will burn fewer calories throughout the day and add more of your hard-earned pounds on to your figure.  Also, if you know you're about to eat a big meal, get a diet coke with it and drink at least 1/3 of it before you start eating.  It will delay your sense of fullness for 15-or-so minutes, encouraging you to finish something you wouldn't normally finish or or order another side/entree/dessert.

Another thing that helps is to get plates, bowls, pots/pans, and containers that are as big as possible.  It makes it look like you're eating less, so you'll pile them up with more food.

Get some bigger clothing and/or stretchy pants and wear them whenever you can while you're eating.  That way, you won't have to deal with clothing being too tight/restrictive.  And you'll have something to strive for and grow into.

A feeder or fat friend that will encourage you (and that you can pig out with) is pretty helpful, too.

I hope that helps.

2 hours ago, Shellybelly said:

Sexy sloppy and I need to be fed!!! Oh how I wish I had someone feeding me right now! I’m currently 200 lbs of pure slop but hoping to gain more. I need to be fed more and more and can’t wait to share my journey! 

9D0BEE62-0F92-4B4A-94AA-92EC12256887.jpeg

Wow sexy as fuck!! Big fat belly and very nice tits😍 I wish I could feed you until you  burst out into full blown obesity🥵 

• 9 months later...