On 9/8/2021 at 8:12 AM, HoneyBun_TV said:

Some things happened with my family & living arrangements & whatnot that have made it difficult to film. Daily uploads as listed above are no longer guaranteed (sadly) & I will film what I can! I’m sorry. 😞 

Hope everything works out for you, sorry to hear about your struggles. 

On a different note, I noticed you've tagged "stoner" on some of your content, but haven't done anything with that yet. If you get the opportunity, getting high as a kite, stuffing yourself silly, then enjoying all the pleasurable sensations of both would make for a legendary video ♥️

• Curvage Model
On 9/14/2021 at 4:06 PM, JP_Bittenbinder said:

Hope everything works out for you, sorry to hear about your struggles. 

On a different note, I noticed you've tagged "stoner" on some of your content, but haven't done anything with that yet. If you get the opportunity, getting high as a kite, stuffing yourself silly, then enjoying all the pleasurable sensations of both would make for a legendary video ♥️

Lol to be real, literally every single video I’ve made is a stoned video! I don’t know if we can actually smoke in a video on here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hi all- I have food poisoning. Plz be sweet to me!

The other day I filmed my stoned & snacking video, the problem is that it’s just like triple the file size it needs to be & every time I try to compress it with something on my phone, it makes the quality TERRIBLE.

I know handbrake works on the computer but I haven’t used it yet, I’ve been operating entirely from my phone. Especially while I’m sick!

If you have any advice or just wanna talk, I’m around but sick! I need belly rubs for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

728AE41F-4515-4ACF-B0F7-E7B39CE726D8.thumb.jpeg.27c2e8e32423b4d7acb5bc2d0147c246.jpeg9B908F8B-19C4-464B-BB2A-5F6BD5BC1FDF.thumb.jpeg.26ca7158082508dfbad8d0a5cbd1f826.jpeg

💕😈New video! 😈💕

One of my hottest clips so far!

clip features: fat dirty talk, too tight lingerie, belly play, squishing, poking, moaning, heavy breathing, belly plops & more! 

~~This just fit.. like a few months ago! I can’t believe how tight it is on my massive fucking belly. Like it’s squishing into every part of my fat gut & making dozens of rolls appear that I never even had before! I can’t stop touching myself & pokingeach plump part.

My tummy looks like bread dough wrapped in twine, ready to be baked. Or a trussed chicken… either way I’ve got to get tied up soon!!!

[[Thanks for purchasing! I love feedback & reviews so pleeease leave 5 stars & review if you love it! Also if there are any issues with the clip, let me know!!]]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Curvage Model

The Odyssey of Obesity is back! I’ve got a new clip with lots of belly play, eating, life updates & fat chat of course. 💕

I’ve been out of commission for a myriad of reasons but that hasn’t stopped me from getting so fat I can’t fit in anything anymore! 

03742BCB-A630-448C-BF5F-88C3C655BA6E.jpeg

• 8 months later...
  • Curvage Model

photo-output_9.thumb.jpeg.f61dfcb2f2447ab0891f46ffd7040bbc.jpegHoney & The Odyssey of Obesity is truly back in FULL FORCE! I’ve got quite a few new clips with lots of belly play, stuffing my massive gutfat chat of course. I hope you love them!

💕My new clips! 💕

~Updates~

IMG_1029.thumb.jpeg.39a2fd66dfb82d48bb965e4410af64e4.jpegIMG_1025.thumb.png.66f0d317b02637120e006c2aa5fb5fad.png

I’ve got a new video series coming soon where I review this fancy new meal kit service that promises to make me gain weightfuture meets feederism or a sci-fi thriller where I just CAN’T stop eating? 😳💕🍰

I even have a new friend!!! @LopNessMobster is new to the fetish & I’ll be making videos with her. What makes her fun is that she’s wayyyy taller than me so the size comparison will be amazing! I’m 5’4, she’s 5’11! Won’t it be grand?

On 8/27/2021 at 2:31 AM, HoneyBun_TV said:

I’m gonna be real, the video above was super hot & also scary to film for a reason that’s hard to quantify? I’ve always been fat but since I’ve started really trying to gain, I’m now aware of my belly as a… sexual organ… in a way I’ve never been before. 

It felt like everyone was looking at me touch my belly…. And… I wanted them to?

Hi Honey,  Not sure how I missed your introductory posting but I just read through this entire thread, and I must say that I am enamored by your beautiful belly.  As for being a sexual organ, this is something I can relate to, and I'm sure is a difficult thing for many people to understand.  Of all the various physical aspects of the female body, I find a woman's belly to be the most alluring and sensual element of the female form.  But what I find most attractive in a woman, is her own sexual fascination and desire to grow fatter herself.  Love your posts and look forward to seeing more of you! 

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, litmus said:

Great to see you here.  Your belly is looking spectacular! Plan to buy a couple of clips will leave you reviews.

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad you are glad to see me, it means a lot. I live off of attention! 💕💕💕 my belly grows with every bite & compliment! :3 I’m excited to upload the next few clips, they’re extremely hot. 

• Curvage Model

Happy Friday from a full fatty! In honor of my upcoming video series, Belly Apron The first meal kit intended to fatten you up!” & with how excited I am about it, I’m keeping my videos discounted for the next 3 days & uploading ANOTHER binge video EARLY! Instead of next week, it’ll be uploaded tomorrow.

Thank you for all of your purchases!!! It means so much & encourages me to grow my fat gut even bigger for you…

💕 Then: next week & the week after?? It’ll all be Belly Apron focused! That means eating food exclusively from a meal kit specifically designed to make me gain weight! 3 times the recommended calories in every serving! Can you believe how much food I’m eating? I’m such a fucking glutton… 🍰

IMG_1027.thumb.png.41a3f41096c7a656761a0d0a7c0635f9.png click to enlarge! 😈