• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, HoneyBun_TV said:

**NEW VIDEO EVERY DAY THIS WEEK!!!!!**

It’s been a loooong tiring day of editing all the videos I’ve filmed recently but I’m finally done & so excited to share the titles.

They’re scheduled to come out as follows!

~~~~~RELEASE SCHEDULE~~~~~

Aug. 8 Sunday, 3:30 PM EST📐First Ever Measurement Video  

Aug. 9 Monday, 11:00 AM EST⚖️😵💫🍟 Weigh-In & Mindless Stuffing w/Internal Though Voiceover

Aug. 10 Tuesday, 6:00 PM EST💪🏻🦵🏻Honey’s Body Tour 

Aug. 11 Wednesday, 9:00 PM EST🚪🐷Door Comparison 

Aug. 12 Thursday, 3:30 PM EST💻💕🍔 GF Found Your Fetish History… ROLEPLAY

Aug. 13 Friday, 12:00 AM EST  —  😈🪜  Friday the 13th Special (title revealed soon)

Aug. 14 Saturday 11:00 AM EST: 🥵🏋️♀️ Fatty Tries to Work-Out

Aug 15 Sunday 6:00 PM EST: 🥢🥡 Dinner Date & Fat Chat… ROLEPLAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[[TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!]]

93DB8944-ABFE-4EE6-AA7F-6AB5D72BE66B.jpeg

• Curvage Model

💕🐷💕🐷💕🐷💕🐷💕

I know I’m new so I don’t have many videos yet but…. Thank y’all so much for buying my clips!!! 

Ahhh! Knowing how much y’all love it makes me hungry & desperate to be stuffed just thinking about it…. what was I saying??? Oh yeah.

You have no clue how motivating it is every time I see a notification. It truly makes me SO happy when I see sales & reviews & messages & replies to my statuses & forums.

Your purchases & interactions are fueling my already over-confident love for my body! You make me wanna persevere & be sure I have a clip to upload every day, if not then at least most days.

…..I have never felt more fat or more gorgeous. Thank y’all! 

What else do y’all wanna see????

If you can & haven’t already, please go buy my vids so I can feel excited & enthusiastic about filming the next ones!

💕💕💕MY NEWEST VIDEO!!!!!💕💕💕

If you’re low on funds & wanna see some belly jiggle for a few minutes AND/OR want to see the preview for the above video & the next 3, I have a $1 video RIGHT HERE!

😈😈😈$1 VIDEO & PREVIEW TEASER FOR EARLY AUG VIDEO DROPS!!!😈😈😈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unrelated— Anyone up for some like… paragraph RP? I haven’t roleplayed since I was younger but I was a frequenter of Furcadia & Gaia back in the day soooo let’s just say, I definitely am capable lol.

• Curvage Model

My next video… my FAVORITE video I’ve filmed so far, the weigh-in…. It’ll be released in about 4 hours! I’m so excited. It has a special type of vibe that I really love. Let me explain….

I’m in the kitchen, after weighing myself & becoming frustrated. I start drinking a gaining shake, eating chips, doing everything I can to feel full… you know how I feel in the video because I did a voiceover with my internal thoughts! My sultry voice is in every second of the video, even while I’m eating. You can hear the crunches as I chew & my plops when I slap my belly onto the table… you can also hear me tell you exactly how it makes me feel.

Quick & Silly Alternate Ending: By the time I’m done, it’s too late & I feel like I need to eat more… I need to eat… you! 

It is my hottest video yet, even without the light vore right at the end! I cannot explain why but hearing my voice while I chug in front of the fridge with my belly out is an incredible turn on…

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, AndrewRussell said:

Cannot wait for Aug. 11 Wednesday, 9:00 PM EST  🚪🐷Door Comparison.  There are few models who do this, so it always gets my attention when someone does.

💕💕💕 soooon babe!!! Tomorrow!

Should I make the release date sooner than tomorrow at 9PM?? 

• Curvage Model
On 8/8/2021 at 12:46 AM, HoneyBun_TV said:

**NEW VIDEO EVERY DAY THIS WEEK!!!!!**

It’s been a loooong tiring day of editing all the videos I’ve filmed recently but I’m finally done & so excited to share the titles.

They’re scheduled to come out as follows!

~~~~~RELEASE SCHEDULE~~~~~

Aug. 8 Sunday, 3:30 PM EST📐First Ever Measurement Video  

Aug. 9 Monday, 11:00 AM EST⚖️😵💫🍟 Weigh-In & Mindless Stuffing w/Internal Though Voiceover

Aug. 10 Tuesday, 6:00 PM EST💪🏻🦵🏻Honey’s Body Tour 

Aug. 11 Wednesday, 9:00 PM EST🚪🐷Door Comparison 

Aug. 12 Thursday, 3:30 PM EST💻💕🍔 GF Found Your Fetish History… ROLEPLAY

Aug. 13 Friday, 12:00 AM EST  —  😈🪜  Friday the 13th Special (title revealed soon)

Aug. 14 Saturday 11:00 AM EST: 🥵🏋️♀️ Fatty Tries to Work-Out

Aug 15 Sunday 6:00 PM EST: 🥢🥡 Dinner Date & Fat Chat… ROLEPLAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[[TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!]]

93DB8944-ABFE-4EE6-AA7F-6AB5D72BE66B.jpeg

Hiii, new video coming out at 9:30 PM instead, I found out you could see too much of stuff in it so it would’ve violated the rules. Re-shoot time! 

• Curvage Model

Hey you guys 💕 I uploaded last night’s video & just uploaded today’s video— it isn’t a Friday the 13th video (I’m sorry!!!) but it IS a burger stuffing with tons of belly play & fat chat! I talk about eating a burger before I go to the beach to get burgers with friends… pre-gaming burgers lol.

I wish I could find a feeder….. would anyone be interested?? *begging whimper*

• Curvage Model

New video for you all! 💕💕💕

** DESCRIPTION**

Watch as I nervously touch my belly, try to show it off but really am only able to fully for a few seconds… in a crowded parking lot with people allll around me. I know I’m not technically doing anything “wrong” since it’s just my belly… it technically isn’t even considered sexual to most people. 

I thought about how if people saw me they’d probably think I’m super pregnant or just laugh… that’s really hot. I manage to get my belly out for a second but I’m in a car that’s super low to the ground!! It’s literally the first time I’ve ever even taken my belly out in public like that… it was exhilarating. 

It makes me want to show my belly to everyone honestly. Someone walked by and made eye contact and I literally pretended to be pregnant & taking belly pics for that reason, rubbing it like a pregnant woman does. The guy looked right at my belly & back at me & smiled really wide. I assume he believed my lie, but… 

I got horny as fuck immediately at the thought of.. what if it was one of you? What if a fat lover who adored bellies saw me so vulnerable like that with my belly out, clearly trying to show it but hide it at the same time. I mouthed “haha sorry” & he just smiled a lot & left. 

What would you do?? If you saw a fat girl playing with her big gut, recording it on her phone? 

***REMEMBER!!! I appreciate all sales & love you guys soooo much for supporting me! All reviews & comments & messages & interactions with me make me SO happy!!! You can review any clip after downloading. If you have any technical issues please feel free to contact me or an admin!***

• Curvage Model

I’m gonna be real, the video above was super hot & also scary to film for a reason that’s hard to quantify? I’ve always been fat but since I’ve started really trying to gain, I’m now aware of my belly as a… sexual organ… in a way I’ve never been before. 

It felt like everyone was looking at me touch my belly…. And… I wanted them to?

4 hours ago, HoneyBun_TV said:

I’m gonna be real, the video above was super hot & also scary to film for a reason that’s hard to quantify? I’ve always been fat but since I’ve started really trying to gain, I’m now aware of my belly as a… sexual organ… in a way I’ve never been before. 

The belly of a BBW is a beautiful thing. They are indeed a sexual organ with multiple ways to activate. 😍 A good jiggle and rub is foreplay 😍

6 hours ago, HoneyBun_TV said:

Does that give you a thrill to realize that people just want to admire and touch your belly(I know I do)?

• Curvage Model

I’m struggling with my mental health lately about a lot of things. I’m sorry for being the way I am. I’m also sorry for not posting enough, but I’ll be filming quite a bit the next week or so to release a lot of different things through September.

Iiiiffff anyone has any ideas for types of videos or things they think are really hot in vids they’ve seen (actions & dialogue) let me know here or in messages!

I’ve gotta remember I’m here to be fat for y’all & make y’all happy & that’s really all that needs to matter. 

• Curvage Model

@regbill Thank you! Honestly it’s like a forever thing, not really something that gets… better in the sense that you’d think. I just wanna be able to feel happy & like I’m doing what I should be doing.

Sometimes I feel like I just don’t belong anywhere, but most of this community has been great to me so far & I’m grateful for the support I get & encouragement in my gain.

I find myself less & less talking about the gain & more worried about sales & that sucks. So I’m just gonna… stop it.

Just post what I think is hot & what y’all think is hot that you suggest & not worry about sales.