• Curvage Model
On 7/31/2021 at 6:39 PM, HoneyBun_TV said:

New video!!! My intro vid! 💕💕💕💕 I hope y’all love it! Ask me ANY questions!

🐷🐷💕💕 New video!!! It was so hot to film & suuuper fun! I hope you all like it.

Please review & give lots of love! I was nervous to post it…

Ask me anything & give me any ideas for new vids that you’d like to see!

• Curvage Model
On 7/29/2021 at 6:06 PM, HoneyBun_TV said:

Hey sugar💕

I’m Honey. New here! I’m 5’3, 28 years old & I am basically a fat fetish virgin but I think I’ve had this fetish for a long time. I need help exploring myself, that’s what this is for.

I need the encouragement from you all on how to get bigger, rounder, what to do…. I can’t wait to make videos & get tons of feedback on my gain.

I want to talk with people about it but I really just… don’t know how! The feelings I have about the way my belly hangs, how good it feels to eat until I’m about to burst… are complicated…. I’m getting worked up just thinking about it. 🥵

Anywho. *fans self*

About me, right? I’m nerdy… & proportioned in a way that I get asked “when are you due??” along-side the backhanded “no offense, but how are you this confident?!”….. ha. Because I love being fat, Sharon. 😏

It always makes me happy when people see me after a while & I’ve gained weight… they’re always quite surprised. Little do they know, I’d like to be at least 300lbs! Maybe more, but I’ve never even been able to get above 260 so far!

I’ve been gaining weight on & off for years, I lost 100lbs & then gained it all back again… then did it again, I think…. I can’t wait to do my first weigh-in because I have legitimately no clue what I weigh. I’ll be as shocked as you! 👀

I talk a lot, so I apologize for rambling now & inevitably in the future. I believe the best way to shut me up is to put something tasty in my mouth…. 🧇🍰🍭🍪🍩🥪

…Where was I? What’s this for again? Oh yeah!

This forum topic is so I can make connections with you all, learn more about myself, the fetishes, what I love, what you all love & most importantly, what I should start filming!

New to here, yes… but I’ve been working in more vanilla, NSFW non-fetish based content on the internet for 6 years. I have found I am SO bored by vanilla stuff & that I really need some more fat & feedism & just.. all of this, in my life!

While I don’t know a lot about it, I just want to learn & make the content people wanna see & I wanna make.

Follow along with this thread for updates, Q & A’s, discussions, roleplays, memes & more…

“Will she make it to 300?”

”Can her brattiness be tamed… possibly with rope & a funnel?”

“Will they be able to convince her to gain more & more, awakening every possible part of the fetish, until she can’t stop?”

Help decide where HoneyBun_TV & The Odyssey of Obesity goes next!

“Choose your own adventure” fatty edition… join in! 🍕🌮🍔🌭🧁

C427584A-3FA7-4D15-95A6-DF59D834275A.jpeg

98B4B241-F5D3-48E0-9AAE-BB5820AA27FE.jpeg

New video!!! I have never purposefully stuffed in a video this way before… I think you’ll like it!!! I really hope you like it. :3

Any new ideas? 😈

• Curvage Model

**NEW VIDEO EVERY DAY THIS WEEK!!!!!**

It’s been a loooong tiring day of editing all the videos I’ve filmed recently but I’m finally done & so excited to share the titles.

They’re scheduled to come out as follows!

~~~~~RELEASE SCHEDULE~~~~~

Aug. 8 Sunday, 3:30 PM EST📐First Ever Measurement Video  

Aug. 9 Monday, 11:00 AM EST⚖️😵💫🍟 Weigh-In & Mindless Stuffing w/Internal Though Voiceover

Aug. 10 Tuesday, 6:00 PM EST💪🏻🦵🏻Honey’s Body Tour 

Aug. 11 Wednesday, 9:00 PM EST🚪🐷Door Comparison 

Aug. 12 Thursday, 3:30 PM EST💻💕🍔 GF Found Your Fetish History… ROLEPLAY

Aug. 13 Friday, 12:00 AM EST  —  😈🪜  Friday the 13th Special (title revealed soon)

Aug. 14 Saturday 11:00 AM EST: 🥵🏋️♀️ Fatty Tries to Work-Out

Aug 15 Sunday 6:00 PM EST: 🥢🥡 Dinner Date & Fat Chat… ROLEPLAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[[TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!]]

93DB8944-ABFE-4EE6-AA7F-6AB5D72BE66B.jpeg

Edited by HoneyBun_TV
An error.

1 hour ago, HoneyBun_TV said:

**NEW VIDEO EVERY DAY THIS WEEK!!!!!**

It’s been a loooong tiring day of editing all the videos I’ve filmed recently but I’m finally done & so excited to share the titles.

They’re scheduled to come out as follows!

~~~~~RELEASE SCHEDULE~~~~~

Aug. 8 Sunday, 3:30 PM EST📐First Ever Measurement Video  

Aug. 9 Monday, 11:00 AM EST⚖️😵💫🍟 Weigh-In & Mindless Stuffing w/Internal Though Voiceover

Aug. 10 Tuesday, 6:00 PM EST💪🏻🦵🏻Honey’s Body Tour 

Aug. 11 Wednesday, 9:00 PM EST🚪🐷Door Comparison 

Aug. 12 Thursday, 3:30 PM EST💻💕🍔 GF Found Your Fetish History… ROLEPLAY

Aug. 13 Friday, 12:00 AM EST  —  😈🪜  Friday the 13th Special (title revealed soon)

Aug. 14 Saturday 11:00 AM EST: 🥵🏋️♀️ Fatty Tries to Work-Out

Aug 15 Sunday 6:00 PM EST: 🥢🥡 Dinner Date & Fat Chat… ROLEPLAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[[TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!]]

93DB8944-ABFE-4EE6-AA7F-6AB5D72BE66B.jpeg

Yup I definitely need all of that in my life 🤩