• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Barkley said:

Oh my aren't we just gorgeous as can be.

What do you weigh currently if I may ask?

I am sure you will get plenty of encouragement here.

I honestly have no idea!! I can’t wait to do my first weigh-in, I haven’t checked my weight in probably… a year? I need to get a scale lol. 

• Curvage Model

🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭

Filming Night #1 & Editing Day #1

7:03 a.m EST….

Good morning! 💕 I’m hungry…. Last night, I had the lovely pleasure of filming my first real fat fetish vids! 3 total, all reeeeally fun for me to make.

I’ve gotten up bright & early, it’s not even 7 am yet here, to edit them so I can get them to y’all as soon as possible, later today!

I’d love to experience some anticipation & excitement for the new content! I appreciate all words of encouragement. It took a lot out of me to be as stuffed as I was…..

One is my introductory video! I eat a little candy, tell y’all about myself & show off my belly a lot. TONS of fat chat! I’ll ramble, talk about myself & my interests.

The second is a lower-angled belly appreciation video, where I squeeze, slap, fat chat, belly plop & whine…. i’m such a fat piggy! Couldn’t help but get worked up playing with my belly, every jiggle sent waves to every part of me.

The third is a simply doorway comparison, you can see just exactly how round I am! I find out that I’ve not got far to go before I’m so fat that I can’t fit through the door!

🔥 This post will be updated with the links for the clips as soon as I upload them to Curvage! 🔥

Below are some photos from the sets I took that correspond to the three videos mentioned above….

🧁🍩🧁🍩🧁🍩🧁🍩🧁

D9F0CD56-087D-44A5-8B2A-7C090F6535B5.jpeg

DB1787F1-0C4B-493B-8B65-27076D66B25B.jpeg

63A8A22C-DF82-463A-8BB3-6711A7C50DB9.jpeg

1 hour ago, HoneyBun_TV said:

🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭

Good morning! 💕 I’m hungry…. Last night, I had the lovely pleasure of filming my first real fat fetish vids! 3 total, all reeeeally fun for me to make.

I’ve gotten up bright & early, it’s not even 7 am yet here, to edit them so I can get them to y’all as soon as possible, later today!

I’d love to experience some anticipation & excitement for the new content! I appreciate all words of encouragement. It took a lot out of me to be as stuffed as I was…..

One is my introductory video! I eat a little candy, tell y’all about myself & show off my belly a lot. TONS of fat chat! I’ll ramble, talk about myself & my interests.

The second is a lower-angled belly appreciation video, where I squeeze, slap, fat chat, belly plop & whine…. i’m such a fat piggy! Couldn’t help but get worked up playing with my belly, every jiggle sent waves to every part of me.

The third is a simply doorway comparison, you can see just exactly how round I am! I find out that I’ve not got far to go before I’m so fat that I can’t fit through the door!

🔥 This post will be updated with the links for the clips as soon as I upload them to Curvage! 🔥

Below are some photos from the sets I took that correspond to the three videos mentioned above….

🧁🍩🧁🍩🧁🍩🧁🍩🧁

Can't wait

Guest Petey
On 7/29/2021 at 6:16 PM, HoneyBun_TV said:

I’m kind of nervous to even begin simply because I just… don’t know a lot! I’m super willing to talk about it though.

This sounds like me when I trying to find a girl. I think you look great, your belly looks like it would be hanging out of your shirts a lot.

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, HoneyBun_TV said:

🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭🍰🍭

🧁🍩🧁🍩🧁🍩🧁🍩🧁

New video!!! My intro vid! 💕💕💕💕 I hope y’all love it! Ask me ANY questions!