Static WG Deepfakes

OscarWinner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Loving the thread. Absolutely amazing. Specifics, to be more helpful with my praise, I love to see the following people you've faceswapped into fattening up:

Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs. Both from Community, both so sexy when they look obese. (I'd love to see more of these two getting fatter and, I know you haven't done any yet, but more of the women in Community getting fatter would be great.

Paget Brewster is a slim woman just begging to be made into a very hot SSBBW.

Yvette Nicole Brown is a bit of a bigger woman already, but I'd love to see her properly obese.

Danielle Kaplowitz as Vicki the performing arts student who was willing to do erotic dances for the study group is already a big beautiful woman, fatter even than Yvette, but I'd still be interested to see her looking even fatter than that, if you'd do that.)

Actually, Brie Larson was also a guest recurring role, as Abed's equally autistic girlfriend. I see and adore her fat faceswaps already in this thread, and I'd love to see more of her, in all senses (more pictures, and fatter pictures, and more scantily clad when she gets fatter). Of course Brie Larson is also in the MCU and I do love to see any woman from Marvel films of any kind getting fatter, whether MCU or Fox or Sony... 

Amanda Seyfried, who was one of the titular Mean Girls who did *not* eat the weight gain bars in the film that supposedly are making Regina George fat (but I sure would love to see more of her in every way, too). 

Lacey Chabert, for that matter, the other one of the original titular three Mean Girls who didn't gorge herself on bread and donuts while stuffing gain bars regularly. Nice to see her fattening up (in fact, she's the one I see least of this stuff with and I would love to see more that includes her). 

(That said, I also would love to see some of Rachel McAdams fattening up far beyond her "a bit of a tummy" look in Mean Girls. Maybe just having a soft tummy for the first time ever is enough that she realises she actually loves being fat, finds feeders and fellow feedees on the internet and replaces her original popularity with global fame as an adult when she is a highly sought after model on a website much like this one, as well as encouraging the others to join her, fattening them up into similarly proud, equally fat, beautiful SSBBW models.)

Not to mention that she's also part of the MCU, as the surgeon, Christine Palmer, in Doctor Strange. I can totally picture Christine winding up affected by some spell gone wrong and having gained hundreds of pounds in a week, along with a now immense appetite, mostly for fast food and snacks, only realising then that being huge was actually what she always wanted, and stopping Strange from totally reverting it, so that she could stay chubby and hungry, then gain back up to huge the fun way.

I'd also love to see a few of the other women of Mean Girls get fat, maybe inspired by those same skinny classmates who are now huge, proud USSBBW models. Lindsey Lohan or Lizzy Caplan, gorging and actively gaining to become USSBBWs. Or Tina Fey, or Amy Poehler.

Anna Kendrick (would be nice to see her fat, too, but I do like the multiple celebrity women, and having one as the feeder for another, fatter celebrity woman is amazing, and Amma Kendrick really seems like the sort of person who might either gain a lot of weight and - instead of losing it - fatten up other famous women hundreds of pounds so her own obesity seems insignificant by comparison, OR fatten up other famous women with several hundred pounds of fat because of her own fetish, only to end up gaining one or two hundred pounds herself in the process, without minding so much, as long as her feedees keep up being a couple hundred pounds fatter)

Feeding...

Aubrey Plaza (I'd still love to see more of Aubrey getting fat, too. Maybe returning the favour and see her fattening someone else. After she copresent one of the Oscars with Jenna Ortega, the new Wednesday Addams, I'd love to see Aubrey fatten up Jenna Ortega and/or Christina Ricci or vice versa. Or see Anna Kendrick fatten or be fattened by one or more of the three of them.)

Then again, I'd love to see Jenna Ortega, getting fat, regardless of any other people. I've just got an image in my head of Jenna getting morbidly obese, and loving her newly fat body, all because Wednesday heard that when a woman gets fattened up enough, she gets to be described as MORBID-ly obese, and when Jenna heard about it, she wanted the role to be as real as it could (cause it gave her an excuse to become a USSBBW and gorge herself).

Similarly, I'd love to see any of the same sort of images with Christina Ricci becoming the morbidly obese USSBBW. Just cause she's not Wednesday anymore doesn't mean she can't gorge her way to fatten up.

Loving Morena Baccarin. Absolutely would have loved to see her, in Firefly as Inara, discover that a client had hired her to get fat to an extreme, and accepting the contract, shifting herself to a heavily feeder/fellow feedee clientele. And, since this is Firefly, she inspires the other women on board because they all see her sexy, elegant body fatten up.

Even Zöe/Gina Torres, despite her military past and discipline over her physique, gets plump enough to be clinically obese, and Wash expresses his love of every new ounce of her body that she decides to stay fat for him, as a gift (and if it happens to let her justify to herself being a bit lazy and very gluttonous, so be it).

River/Summer Glau naturally becomes eager to join the fun and takes things up a notch. Gorging with the same level of dedication as she took to fixing Book's bible, River doesn't need a feeder to end up fatter than Inara is, which she sees as the "winning" of this "game" of fat.

Kaylee/Jewel Staite actually admires Inara's fattening body perhaps more than some of Inara's clients, and she was of gluttonous habits already, so once she started actually stuffing herself to fatten up on purpose, she went to it with a zeal that even outstripped her friend River. With her feeder, Simon, right there with her on the ship and happy with her body as long as she was happy with it, Kaylee soon became the fattest on board by far, and proud of it, too.

Billie Eilish, Denise Richards, Elizabeth Gillies, Emma Stone, Florence Pugh, Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Lawrence, Karen Gillan, Kiernan Shipka, Lacey Chabert, Laura Bailey, Michelle Trachtenburg, Natalie Dormer, Victoria Justice, Yvonne Strahvoski, Zendaya,

Asking for Danielle Fishell, Scarlett Johannson and other women from Critical Role - Ashley Johnson, Marisha Ray, - but also guest women - Ashly Burch, Deborah Ann Woll, Felicia Day. 

On 4/1/2023 at 3:32 PM, chubbyblubber said:

Lacey Chabert, Amanda Seyfried and Danielle Kaplowitz

Thank you, so much! Love seeing the other two Mean Girls of the film catching up with her weight gain and exceeding it. So good.

And seeing Vicki from Community, who was already a fat and confident exotic dancer sometimes, getting so morbidly obese for her art? Mwah! Chef's kiss.