Static WG Deepfakes

OscarWinner

So, we already have a thread for deepfakes, but that one focuses on .gifs and other short videos. It's got some good stuff on there too, including by your's truly.

But, such manipulations can and have been put to work on snapshot photography. I've been messing around with this quite a bit lately. Enjoy the results.

Morgan Webb --> Mayara Russi
reflect_b5c84c19-c962-40de-8ebc-b78259e67b5a.jpg

Colleen Ballinger ---> Kari Camp
reflect_b19609c7-a840-47d5-8970-95ba1e5e7832.jpg

Margaret Qualley ---> ChubbyChiquita

reflect_89c514e5-8029-438f-9003-9f7cc4049dd0.jpg

Paris Hilton ---> SexySignature

reflect_cf717385-3f31-4a28-b275-16ff45479fe5.jpg

..and there's tons more that I can post. It all depends on how hot this thread gets.

1 hour ago, IAmGivingBadAdvice said:

Heres my account. I do alot of deep fakes because I don't know how to morph well

https://www.deviantart.com/iamgivingbadadvice

I'm a watcher! I'm pretty sure your technique involves using FaceApp's weight filter and then you swap that result onto the BBW body. It's a pretty good system. I just don't have FaceApp. Plus, I tend to over edit with it.

Though I have used certain photos generated from it to add the default face back on to "correct" the result. For instance, one of the other guys using your technique, Ken4444 on DeviantArt, did a morph of Aya Cash I requested (I'm obsessed), and from there I made this:

reflect_0b327292-4bce-450a-af6b-a8362d2460be.jpg

I've got a ton of Aya Cash deepfakes... then some models here on Curvage, and then female wrestlers, YouTubers, etc.

Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice
1 minute ago, OscarWinner said:

I'm a watcher! I'm pretty sure your technique involves using FaceApp's weight filter and then you swap that result onto the BBW body. It's a pretty good system. I just don't have FaceApp. Plus, I tend to over edit with it.

Though I have used certain photos generated from it to add the default face back on to "correct" the result. For instance, one of the other guys using your technique, Ken4444 on DeviantArt, did a morph of Aya Cash I requested (I'm obsessed), and from there I made this:

reflect_0b327292-4bce-450a-af6b-a8362d2460be.jpg

I've got a ton of Aya Cash deepfakes... then some models here on Curvage, and then female wrestlers, YouTubers, etc.

I highly recommend to use a fat face app like fatify or something first and then faceswap it using the fat face. It just makes look more realisticly plump in the face

17 minutes ago, IAmGivingBadAdvice said:

I personally dont like faceapps weight feature it makes them look weird imo

Yeah, I believe they add age to the effect. I think the programmers had the bias that "people gain weight as they age so let's add some wrinkles, fine lines and grey hair". That and for women of olive skinned complexions somehow end up looking Hindustani to the point where often I can't help but see a dot on the middle of their foreheads.

20 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Yeah, I believe they add age to the effect. I think the programmers had the bias that "people gain weight as they age so let's add some wrinkles, fine lines and grey hair". That and for women of olive skinned complexions somehow end up looking Hindustani to the point where often I can't help but see a dot on the middle of their foreheads.

FaceApp has a "young" filter that you can use to cancel out the aging effect of the weight gain filter. I don't think there's any way to reverse the skin-darkening effect though.

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Morgan Webb, damn that's a blast from the past. 16 year old me from twenty years ago approves.

Well, X-Play ended in 2013. Sure, G4 badly jumped the shark way before then, but she was still there just 8 and a half years ago.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:52 PM, OscarWinner said:

Well, X-Play ended in 2013. Sure, G4 badly jumped the shark way before then, but she was still there just 8 and a half years ago.

True, I guess I over counted my own age, lol. Anyway, any Olivia Munn for further nostalgia...

Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice

Just posted everything I had on my phone on deviantart. I usually do a couple morphs if I find the person requested actractive and I posted stuff I did for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice
6 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

*sigh*

I even had quite a bit that I didn't share, but it was on their cloud. 

Faceapp has a really good faceswap feature