⚠️ Why you should never buy a clip directly from a model

S77
Message added by S77

⚠️⚠️  IMPORTANT NOTICE! ⚠️⚠️

This is the extent of support Curvage can offer for off-platform transactions. Our responsibility does not extend to private dealings between members and models.

Caution: Engaging in transactions outside the Curvage Clip Store exposes you to risks, including scams. We cannot intervene or offer recourse for disputes arising from such activities.

For your safety and peace of mind, we strongly advise making all purchases through our Clip Store. This ensures transaction security and supports our community standards.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

The Curvage Team

Thank you :)

Admin team,

I paid a user on this site $100 CAD to shoot a custom for me, with discussions starting on curvage pms and moving to instagram. The conversation has gotten to the point where the user has disappeared. I'm not looking to curvage to get my money back, but I wanted to warn other users to not approach them for customs and hopefully see their profile taken down so that people can be safe using the Curvage platform. I'm perfectly willing to show all logs if necessary. The user is ****

I do want to mention that I fully respect the work that people do on this site, and that my conversations will reflect that I am courteous and respectful in all of my interactions. This truly feels like a blatant abuse of trust by the user, hence my post.

Appreciate any direction or reply,

kd

• S77 locked and pinned this topic