What are Reputation points and how do I earn Reputation?

S77

1 hour ago, Caramelthickbit said:

hello im having touble signing up as a model, i fill out the form but then it just refreshes when i click send? any advice pls? thanks in advance xx

Most likely the form isn’t filled out all the way. It’s important to add something to every box. Even put an attachment into every spot where you can upload an image. Don’t  miss anything, then submit again. 
Thank you

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, alebelly02 said:

hello im having touble signing up as a model, i fill out the form but then it just refreshes when i click send?. please someone that can help me thanks 

It is important to leave nothing blank. Even places where there are attachments you think you don't need, put a place holder there.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Albelly010 said:

😪Hello, I already have enough reputation points and I still can't submit my information to apply to be a model😪

I would bet that creating this post unlocked it.
The requirement is 10 points and then 1 post in the forums after 10 points is reached. The post triggers the unlock
Thank you