where do you find guys who like fat chicks irl?

wholelottarosie

this site is basically heaven for me, i love the feeling of being worshipped for being chunky n thicc in a society were thin is in. but i'd like to find a boyfriend. guys who like fat chicks, do they look a specific way? where do you find them? at resturaunts? how do you distingvist a FA flirting honestly and an asshole jokingly?

I'm not sure there's any particular way to distinguish between an FA and non FA lol. I think we're all mixed in with the population, but some of us are more open about it than others. Some guys actively pursue big girls and will tell others unashamedly that they are doing so. Some guys(i fall into this category) always go after bigger girls but don't necessarily tell others that I am pursuing a woman because she's fat, or looks like she'll get fat in the future.  

I think realistically you just have to find your person like anyone else does. You'll meet a guy and then you'll find things in common and boom, first thing you know it you're dating. There's women of all shapes and sizes out there, and men that like each kind. I'm sure that when my wife was getting picked on way back when for being a chubby kid she never thought in a million years that she'd be married to a guy that actually finds her incredibly attractive specifically because she's chubby but yet here we are.

I don't think most guys will bother to approach a girl that they don't find attractive in any way just to make fun of her or make her feel bad. I'm sure it has happened, but honestly most single guys are looking for a relationship just like you, and if they're paying attention to you,  that means they are at least somewhat attracted to you. Hope that helps a little bit!

• 2 weeks later...

When malls were a "thing", you could sometimes find me lingering on one of the benches between Lane Bryant and the ice cream shop waiting to chat up the right woman.

Now that people don't really go out and socialize, and when they do it's masked, I'd recommend you stick to online dating. Besides, it's specialized where you know what they like. Chat a lot before you meet. Those conversations may tell you a lot.

On 7/26/2021 at 3:21 PM, wholelottarosie said:

this site is basically heaven for me, i love the feeling of being worshipped for being chunky n thicc in a society were thin is in. but i'd like to find a boyfriend. guys who like fat chicks, do they look a specific way? where do you find them? at resturaunts? how do you distingvist a FA flirting honestly and an asshole jokingly?

We don't "look a specific way," as charming a thought as that is! :)

Have you had a lot of assholes hit you up as a joke - ?

One of the sure signs of someone with low self-esteem is that they cannot believe that someone would be hitting on them for real. I suspect that the starting point is therefore to truly accept that some men find you attractive and desirable. If you're really worried about whether they're "joking," one sign to the contrary would be if they seem a bit nervous. Many men are indeed nervous when asking someone out, and this wouldn't be the case if they aren't sincere.

Ultimately, you have to be open to the very real possibility that they are sincere, and use your best judgement. But frankly, unless they are asking you out in front of their friends - usually guys tend to do this privately for fear of being shot down in public - I wouldn't worry overmuch about the "joke" concern.

• 1 month later...

It is difficult for us because you have to navigate all the other stuff you want out of a partner - heart, humor, kind, intelligent, driven, successful or on their way their (Whatever that looks like for you) and, as one fat woman I know put it, "I want a guy who's not an asshole. Let's just start from there." And employed, no jail terms, no total stoners, no know-it-alls, no meanies, lol.

And THEN add the fat thing. 

My mistake was staying too long in relationships because of the fat/gaining thing and the explosive sex, but ignoring the parts that didn't work or were actually destructive. I had it in reverse - fat and gaining first, personality second. Won't do that again. 

Now? I'm dating. Some of the women are soft as butter but not "fat," one is petite and goes to the gym every day, and one is beautifully obese, just a lovely woman. The problem with the superfat one is she's got a ton of emotional problems plus a pretty severe drinking problem. It makes it hard to be around her, plus is she completely self-obsessed. But she is really into me, like sexually, and that's very flattering, plus, omg, she is SO big, just delightfully heavy/fat/extra-large/yum.

We continue on...

• 3 weeks later...