Vicky the blueberry girl Returns

• 5 months later...
  • Curvage Model

So I have been back for 6 months. I have made orders of magnitude more content that I ever did in my first attempt at being a BBW/Fetish model.

What do you guys think? What can I improve on? What BBW Blueberry ideas have I missed?

I have a list of ideas as long as my arm but I love hearing from the experts....IE: you cute bbw loving boys and girls!

IMG_2352.JPG

IMG_2329.JPG

IMG_4740.JPG

• Curvage Model

I have fulfilled many cosplay/expansion fiction fantasies recently

Wonka turns into a blueberry, I turned into a blueberry, Sabrina pancake madness, 2005 violet, Augustina

AND I have a ton planned. Fry and the Slurm Factory, Gender Bent Bruno from Matilda

BUT What others would you like to see?? I love making fantasies come true!

• Curvage Model

This is my magnum opus to date! Based on the image from beltpop
Your favorite BBW/SSBBW is just a good dorky girl on the Wonka tour with 3 mean girls. Miss Wonka steps away at the wrong time and the three over power me and force me to chew the 3 course meal gum. They tease me and laugh as I transform into a giant helpless perma Blueberry.

vlcsnap-2022-01-12-22h45m58s791.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-12-22h46m04s453.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-12-22h46m25s592.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-12-22h46m35s809.png

• Curvage Model

I bought this Achievement Hunter tank top many years ago. When I got it....it was already snug so I never wore it out. Then I got a little bigger and would put it on for fun. Eight years later I tried it again. Anyway...the more of my clips you get the more money for food I have and I can turn this tanktop into nothing but a tight bra ;):P 

IMG_6845.jpg

35 minutes ago, Veruca said:

I bought this Achievement Hunter tank top many years ago. When I got it....it was already snug so I never wore it out. Then I got a little bigger and would put it on for fun. Eight years later I tried it again. Anyway...the more of my clips you get the more money for food I have and I can turn this tanktop into nothing but a tight bra ;):P 

IMG_6845.jpg

What a great Goal.  Making a tee shirt "shrink" into a tight bra is one fantasy that only a tiny few models have achieved.  I'm ON BOARD for this !!! 💕😃👍

• 2 weeks later...