Maintaining healthy life balance.

Scr1bester

So I've been into this for a few years but only started joining online spaces and buying clips and stuff fairly recently. A few days ago I deleted my account on here because I ended up spending so much time on here that I forgot to write an assignment for this summer course I'm taking for college. I didn't want this to ruin my life. But I also don't want to try and resist my kinks and stuff. What do I do? How do I strike the balance?

Just now, extra_m13 said:

lol, we all try, get busy on other activities, but i totally get you, home office has me writing way more than i should on curvage at the moment

yeah working from home really has made it harder to not spend too much time on here lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 8:28 AM, dania201 said:

My suggestion would be to date in real life. 

You are really out here dropping life coaching level advices! I think you are right there, but as a young person dating isn't that easy anymore. Especially now. The most people are fitness and  life style drivin. Society is still afraid of fat and fat people. 
But yeah its hard to find a balance. 

3 hours ago, Growing_Prince said:

You are really out here dropping life coaching level advices! I think you are right there, but as a young person dating isn't that easy anymore. Especially now. The most people are fitness and  life style drivin. Society is still afraid of fat and fat people. 
But yeah its hard to find a balance. 

I don't know about that.  Feedism disturbs people, but liking fatties seems to be more acceptable than ever.  They don't write songs about girls with small butts.

9 hours ago, dania201 said:

Dating is hard, and always has been. But it’s better than sitting at home wondering why you look at images of attractive people so much. 

What gives you the idea that meeting people is preferable to watching images of people? :D

I mean, for some people it might be, for others it might not be.