FA Financial- Part 1

FA Financial , how may I serve you today .

That’s how we greet every one who calls in on this line .

Now you can try the next call.

It was Rachael’s fist day on the new Job. She had heard so much about this company although she still did not know how she got the job so easy . They paid well , had amazing benefits and had a great reputation for taking good care of their employees and customers . The atmosphere in the office seemed casual if not professional . Still there was
a bit of mystery surrounding this company . The founder was an eccentric billionaire and the rumor was that he had become a bit more obsessive in recent years . His office was atop the 49th penthouse floor . Reception was on the 2nd Fl but he made a point of getting to know everyone in the company. He had cultivated ,natured and grown one of the biggest mortgage companies in the world over the last 14 years . His unconventional methods and ideas took a tiny office to one of tremendous size in record time .

As Rachel looked around she noticed all the people coming into work that morning were all women .
Where are the men she thought .

They all seemed happy and contented . Two well manicured confident looking women passed by her cubicle . As they got closer Rachael also noticed their substantial curves bulging out of their tailored business suits . As they got closer Rachael could see they were big women with wide hips bulging calves ,thick thighs and massive asses. She marveled at their width.

Rachael, are you listening girl. We have to log every call with notation . Don’t zone out on your first day . I have to get you up to speed .

No Ma’am, I’m sorry ,

You can call me Anna honey. Just then Rachael looked up at Anna to notice her pretty demure face and realized she was quite plump herself.

Not in the league with those women in black but quite plump.

Who are they Rachael asked . They are executive managers gleaned Anna.

They make the big bucks around here .
They seemed pretty sure of themselves . Oh yeah, they are on their way to a meeting or something . They are actually very nice . Most Everyone here is. You will meet everyone at lunch .

What time is lunch Rachael asked . It’s 12:30 and it’s kind of a big deal around here said Anna.

Oh and I almost forgot . Krispy cream and IHOP deliver Breakfast everyday .
Along with bagels coffee and French pastries . We also have an omelette station going all morning .

A lot of the girls get in early not to miss those hot donuts .

Rachael was staring at everyone helping themselves . When do these people work she thought to herself .

Lunch is on the 4 th floor commisery and it’s quite impressive . All you eat bafet
Smorgasbords every day even on weekends .

When does lunch end Rachael asked .

Oh it doesn’t really end . It ends when your full or finished stuffing , I mean eating .

Rachael had always been thin. At 5 /2 Her heaviest was 128 lbs when she indulged a bit too much on a Cancun cruise with her girl friend. On that cruise her butt and theighs had just started to fill out a bit . But her boyfriend at the time got on her about the extra pounds . Once home she was back to her workout routine and 117 pound frame in a matter of a few weeks .

After reviewing the inbound call script and answering a few calls it was time for Lunch.

Come on girl said Anna,

You must be hungry .

I know I am. Said Anna

Once in the commissar Rachael mused at the size of the buffet . Every imaginable food from all over the world .
Italian food Pizza and pasta. Tacos and burritos with every kind of topping . Huge Hamburgers and steaks . Kabobs , Huge trays of Mac and cheese with a variety of cheeses . Beer tastings . It was endless .

Rachael noticed that some of the girls had changed into lingerie . Quite strange she thought .

The guys are here said Anna in an exited voice .

A group of chefs in chefs hats emerge from the kitchen and paired off with the ladies one by one .

Then each chef would start feeding their latest dessert creations to the ladies . To Rachael it was sir real to watch this eating orgy.

Before Rachael could get her bearings Anna was being stuffed by one of the chefs with waffles and ice cream. Followed by long squirts of fresh heavy cream and maple syrup into her open mouth .

What is this place Rachael muttered in shock.

It’s a little bit of heaven . Anna said .

Rachael watched as the ladies gorged and gouged at their food .

Rachael was getting creeped out . Anna could see
Rachael was not happy .

What’s wrong dear . Anna Asked.

I dont know if I can do this . I don’t know if it’s for me .Rachael muttered .

Do what , answer phones and eat Anna said .

You told me your a single mom with a 2 year old at home .Your boy friend left you when he got you pregnant . You have no money . Your a skinny little thing with no money and no ass. You found paridise and you don’t know if it’s for you .

Listen girly ,
Those girls stuffing themselves over there .
They make 400k a year . There the top producing loan officers in the state . We put in a lot of work here .

But When someone wants a new Mercedes . What do they do. They go to Darwin . He tells them , pack on 30 lbs and it’s yours .

They want a house .
They go to Darwin .
He says put on 100 lbs and get that ass big and you got it .

There is no want here . All your desires are fulfilled .

But you do you . Lunch seemed to go on forever but eventually everyone got back to work .

The rest of Rachael’s first day went fairly normally .
She learned her way around the office and met a lot of her coworkers . When 5:30 rolled around . Anna said don’t forget your dinner bag .
Dinner bag Rachael asked .

Yes responded Anna. The chefs have prepared some very special meals for all of us . Just Fill out this form online and the Chefs will know what you like and how to best prepare your meals .
Any allergies or foods you don’t eat .
They Also provide fresh baked goods , cakes and pies for your late night snacking . But if you prefer salty snacks they will prepare them as well from scratch .

This is unbelievable said Rachael whimsically.

It gets better . A turkey hill truck comes out to deliver to your home once a week . So you are always stocked with ice cream . Just give me your fav flavors and I will start your service .
Tomorrow you will meet the execs and sales staff. You will learn how to process our loans and work with the top producers . Friday you will meet Darwin if you choose to continue here and all is still going well with your training . He is getting back from the Middle East with his girlfriend Brianna .
You will meet her too . She plans all the parties and events that we have .

I don’t know what to say . Rachael says getting emotional starts to sob a bit.

Ofcouse I’ll be here. Where else would I go. Like you said . I’m a single mom . I need money .

You’ll have everything you desire Rachael. Anna winked at her and smiled . See you tomorrow dear.

The next day Rachael came in early and hit those Krispy Creams . First daintily and then more aggressively as the morning wore on. Anna come over to her station around 9:45 am . Hey Rachael . How is your morning going girl .

Going great . I’ve been answering the phones memorized the script last night and I’m studying for my processors exam . Awesome says Anna .

How many donuts have you eaten this morning Anna asked as she looked down at Rachael’s unfinished donut.

I believe 3 . Yes 3 Rachael said sheepishly . Anna smiles and says I need you to eat 3 more before we head over to meet theLOs

LOs ? Rachael asks
The loan officers honey .

Can you cover the phones for me Rachael asks Anna as she shoves a cream filled donut into her mouth .

Sure says Anna . But your going to have to learn how to stuff your face and do your work. Rachael giggles and holds back a laugh with her mouth full of cream .

After Rachel finishes her donuts she wipes her hands on a napkin and says . They are really good donuts .
Did you eat all three Like I asked
Anna responded . No Rachael replied . I ate four .

That’s my girl said Anna . Let’s go.

Anna and Rachael arrive in a conference room full of The top producing LOs . They are having a sales meeting .

Each of these ladies of varying plumpness would stand up and give a short presentation on what clients they were working with and expected closing dates as and their ideas for maximizing referrals for each client . As there was only one speaker a time the other ladies listening were snacking on assorted bagels and homemade flavored cream cheese .

When the last speaker had finished. Anna interjected herself .

I would like to introduce everyone to Rachael .
Rachael just started as a processor Trainee . She is also doing customer support while she trains with me .

Rachael , why don’t you come up here and say a few words.

Rachael is bit surprised but is not intimidated .

Hi everyone . I’m very exited to be working here at FA financial . Looking forwards to learning the business and keeping your clients happy and backing the sales department in any way I can.
Thank you .

The group immediately liked Rachael . She was very disarming and approachable . She made a good impression on the sales team .

As she started to walk off One if LOs said why don’t you hang out with us a little while as she smeared a large mound of cream cheese on a bagel and handed it to Rachael .
Oh no Thank you , I just ate
Breakfast .

This is the best cream cheese you’ve ever tasted .
You must try it .

Rachael did not want to seem rude so she started eating the bagel .

Wow that’s a lot of cream cheese she commented.

Oh it’s just what the doctor ordered for you sweetie. The Lo quipped .

You just eat .

Rachael probably would not have finished the whole bagel but all the other girls were eating so it seemed the polite thing to do was to finish it .

Just about that time Rachael was finishing Anna took Rachael by the hand .

Thanks everybody. But it’s lunch time .

Rachael mutters , oh god.
By by everyone. Thank you so much .

They loved you girl
said Anna as she wisks Rachael to the elevator . I sure hope so . Rachael says .

Trust me . They loved you .
Your doing great .

As the two enter the commissary . Anna orders for Rachael .

A chef comes out of the kitchen with a large tray of Mac and cheese and piles it high and wide over Rachael’s plate . Oh my god say Rachael . That is a lot of food . Then another chef comes out with half of a sliced glazed ham and drops it in front of Anna and Rachel .

The chef with the Mac and cheese sprinkled with bacon says to Rachael .

Madam , May I feed it to you . Rachael says ok , I guess in a shy voice.

I promise you will enjoy it the chef says in French accent.
Oh that’s really good Rachael says a bit surprised
As the chef shovels the first bite into her mouth slowly .
Mmm. That’s so good Rachael muttered.
The chef gradually quickened his pace and continued for quite some time . Your going to get nice and plump. The chef said in his thick accent.

Anna looks at Rachael and says . Girl we are gong to fatten you up .

So ,You are meeting Darwin tomorrow and I think you can probably guess he doesn’t much care for skinny women.

I’m giving you the rest of the work the day to sit here and stuff that face .

Rachael still had not gained more than a few pounds but her appetite was already staring to grow . As she bit into a toco sideways she said with her mouth full.

So what should I wear tomorrow. Asked Rachael

It was one of those situations where what to wear was actually pretty important.

Wear something business casual Anne said as she thought a bit .
Most important where something that makes your butt look a little bit bigger . He’s an ass man for sure.
The main thing is Anna says as she is also eating a toco, show him you like to eat . Your too skinny to impress him with your curves but he will see you have real potential to plump up if you stuff yourself good . In fact a lot of the plumpest girls at the company started out here skinny .

Wait, I have an idea says Anne. After we’re done here I’m taking you shopping . Can your mom watch your daughter a bit longer .

I’m texting her now . Rachael says . Yes it’s cool . I can go.

Later that day Rachael and Anna leave the office.

We’ll take my Anna Car says eagerly.

Anna was driving a late model black Chevy suburban.

Wow this thing is Hugh. Rachel marveled .

That’s what I said when Darwin gave it to me .
said Anna . Yep he told me You will grow into it. And you know something he was right . I did .

Once arriving at the Millenarian mall Anna quickly found a hot red suit . Rachel put on . The size six fit Rachael perfectly. Anna said we’re gonna go a size smaller. Smaller Rachael said. If you want to look bigger , go smaller.

The next day as Anna and Rachael arrived at Darwin’s estate
Rachael grew a little stressed .
She had never been on an estate like this .
Armed Security guards greeted their vehicle at the gate. strict security clearances were needed for entry and they produced their company IDs.

The grounds were sprawling like something out of the great fairytale.

Relax your going to do great . It’s just Darwin and Brianna . They are both very easy to talk to .

As they drove the long drive way that seemed more like
a winding road they finally had a view of the house . A 34,000 sq ft masterpiece of 1920s architecture.

Darwin and Brianna had come out to greet Rachael and Anna .

Rachael could now see the man himself . He was quite average looking in just about every way. He was about. 5 ft 10 , average build . He looked like he exercised but he did not have bulging muscles or anything like that . His face at first view looked kind and assuring .

Then Rachael caught first view of Brianna . She was
Wearing a blue business suit. As the car got closer to the house . Rachael could see that see her enormously
Curvy figure . Her hips Elagantly swaying with every step. Her thighs were massive and she had the biggest ass Rachael had ever seen on a woman .

So glad to meet you Brianna
Says to Rachael cheerfully as she gets out of the car.

Anna goes stair to Darwin and gives him a giant kiss on the Cheek.

Then Rachael turns to Darwin .

Hi I’m Rachael
great pleasure to meet you sir. Rachael stutters a bit .

Anna tells me such great and wonderful things about you . Please just call me Darwin . Your going to make me nervous calling me sir .

Rachael sighs as she realizes that she looks nervous .

Please Come to the pool area out back . My staff has prepared a wonderful lunch for us today .

A large round table cloth lie in front of her . She sat down . It was a hot day
And Darwin jumped in the pool to cool off .

Rachael notice that the chef that was stuffing her with Mac and cheese the other day was in attendance and would be cooking and serving lunch .

They were serving Giant filet steak burgers with Mac and cheese . These were beautiful supersized filet steaks on
Home made French bread and all the condiments you can imagine. For sides there
We’re that same Mac and cheese from the other day
As well as mashed potatoes
. Also the same style glazed ham as Rachael had first seen in the commissary . Also they had pasta salads of different types .

As Darwin was drying off from his dip
Brianna says let’s dig in everybody . I’m starving .

Rachael felt no pressure
From Darwin . He seemed
Easy going and calm with a warm personality .

Brianna on the other hand kept Looking over at Rachael . Rachael was feeling the vibe .

More pasta salad Brianna says to Rachael. yes please . I’ll have some more of that . How is your steak
Asks Brianna . Really good .
I like it with a title red like this
Rachael said .

Rachael remembered what
Anna said about showing a good appetite so she was ready to go at it .

Rachael finished off the big pile of pasta salad that Brianna put on her plate like it was child’s play .

Brianna can you pass the Mac and cheese . I really
Love that .

My what a lovely appetite young lady . Anna was right about you . Your a keeper .

Rachael just giggles a bit.
Oh and I must try the ham . Can you pass that Brianna .

Darwin just smiles and looks at Anna gleefully.

I am still famished says Rachel as she demolishes more and more pasta with her Hugh sandwich .

Darwin , Brianna asks
Why didn’t you tell these ladies to dress for the pool.
They must be very hot .

No it’s ok says Anna.

No it’s not says Brianna .

Brianna calls a staff member . Bring these girls bathing suits . An x large for Anna and a small for this one ,Brianna giggles .

It was obvious . Brianna wanted to check out what Rachael’s body looked like and take her down a peg.

Most girls would have been insulted or embarrassed.
But Rachael knew what what was up.

Sure , let’s go swimming Rachael said .

How about you Anna . I’m in
Anna says.

Brianna said great it’s a party now . I’m putting on my suit . See you in a few .

Darwin was already in his bathing suit from earlier .

Rachael and Anna went to put on their suits .

Rachael and Anna were given one piece bathing suits which was fine with them .

Anna came out of the dressing room first rockin a lime green one piece .
Her thickened thighs and bulging belly filled out her suit nicely and Darwin was joyously happy with how she looked . Your becoming quite the goddess aren’t you said Darwin . Why thank you Darwin. I owe it all to you Anna says .

Next Rachael comes out looking athletic and shapely and all around gorgeous to most people . In just about any other setting she would have been the hottie of the party but this was not her crowd.

Darwin hardly gave her a second thought as she slinked by him in her pink one piece .

She realized that the last few days of stuffing was not going to cut it . At 121 pounds she would not even register on an FAs radar.

Finally Brianna , struts out in her skimpy yellow thong Bikini. Fresh off gorging and binging on the Middle East trip she bulged out of every crevasse in her tiny suit . Her ass had become massive. Her thighs thundered as she slowly swayed in an intentionally sensual walk to the pool . Her breasts looked enormous and recently swelled to a crescendo of plumpness .

Darwin was bursting with pride and had to consciously compose himself . He was obviously aroused .
Brianna was mesmerizing a and she knew it .

Rachael had never seen an ass as big or as widely rounded . Her belly hang was also massive and her belly bottom was incredible rounded , wide and deep . It looked as if she had intentionally expanded it somehow. Brianna s calves had plumped to the size of most women’s thighs .

But how would one do this Brianna thought to herself .

For the first time in her life Rachael had a thought .

I want an ass like hers. She thought .

Rachael marveled at at Briana’s confidence and charm .

The four played , drank and ate in the pool for about an hour .

Brianna then got out of the pool to sun bath . Anna soon followed .

With Darwin and Rachael still in the pool . Rachael felt relaxed enough to ask Darwin a question that had been gnawing at her .

Rachael took a big gulp of her tequila and waded towards Darrwin and asked with a big smile. So tell me Darwin .
Why are there no men working in your company ?
Thousands of employees and no men ?

Because women are better at everything ,Darwin said definitively .

Rachael shoots back but aren’t you worried about being sued for discrimination or something like that .

We have multiple discrimination cases going at any one time all filled by men Darwin confessed .

Anna was right about you You are a smart cookie .

Well thank you but
How do you navigate that Rachel asked . Aren’t you worried .

I don’t worry too much we have all the best female attorneys handling all the cases . Like I said women are just better.

I started this company 14 years ago in a small office with just myself. I hired a young lady to process and be my personal assistant.

We hit it off professionally and personally as well but there was a problem .

What problem ? Asked Rachael . What was the problem ?

I had always had this FA/feederism kink since I was very young .

She was smart , fun and totally lovable but not for me.

So what was the problem Rachael asked .

She was 5 ft 3 109 lbs . I had absolutely no physical attraction to her . The love of my life and she was 109 lbs .

So I told her about my kink , my feederism and what it meant to me .

At first it was rough going, we did not see each other for a while . She thought I was a deviant freak or something and I was devastated.

She decided to stay on as my employee and we were working crazy hours and constantly together .

It was around then that my parents were killed in a car accident . I was an only child.

I had no one .
She turned to me at the funeral ,kissed me harshly on the lips and said .

I’m going to grow for you now .

You don’t have to be alone anymore . I’m your girl .

In the coming days she let me feed her and gorge her .
Her appetite grew and gradually her skinny body began to fill out .
First it was very subtle .
Early gains went to her thighs and ass . I was in Heaven . She was plumping up in all the right places and she was loving it too.

She gained 100 lbs in 9 months . When she reached 220 we started having sex for the first time.

You did not have sex with her in all that time . Rachael quipped.

No , Darwin said sternly .
I fed her.

At this point the business started to grow as well .

We started hiring and I thought to myself what if we hired women only . What if we hired the best and smartest women only . Women work well in teams so much better than men .
Maybe this could work
Let’s try it . So the business grew quickly.

That 109 lb girls name was
was Brianna and she grew into the woman of my dreams and fantasy’s .
14 years later we are still together and finally this fall we’re getting married .

It was Brianna who came up with the idea to fatten up the new recruits . She said it’s a mater of finding the people with
total dedication and a willingness to what others will not to achieve their goals .

Soon after she invented the bagel test . No one advanced without passing it.

She made me realize these gaining beauties we were hiring were more than our employees.

They were our people .

I’m told you passed your bagel test with flying colors Darwin said , getting back on subject .

Bagel test? Rachael smiled as she thought back to realize the significance of the incident .

Yes I heard they put a mountain of cream crease on that oversized bagel and you were not deterred . You finished the whole bagel . You demolished it said Darwin with pride.

Wow, Rachael exclaims . This is trippy.

Rachael , out of every trainee do you know how many ladies fail that test .
19 out of 20. In your group
Your the only one who made the cut .

But Why Rachael asked.
Because the ladies that finish the bagel have what it takes and they will do what it takes to win . The numbers don’t lie . We know what we are doing .

The sky is the limit for you Rachael . Can you handle it ?
Yeah . I can handle it swigging down the last of her tequila confidently.

Let me ask you a question
Rachael - where do you see yourself in 5 years .

Definitely Over 250 maybe 300 lbs .
and very rich .

Good answer Darwin said .

Just then Brianna grabbed a funnel and brought it over to the pool . She shoved it down into Rachael’s mouth and started funneling weight gain shake and an appetite stimulant into Rachael’s open mouth .

Now let’s fatten this skinny bitch.

Brianna said as if she was joking around . But she was not .

End of part one.

FA Finencual , how may I serve you today .

That’s how we greet every one who calls in on this line .

Now you can try the next call.

It was Rachael’s fist day on the new Job. She had heard so much about this company although she still did not know how she got the job so easy . They paid well , had amazing benefits and had a great reputation for taking good care of their employees and customers . The atmosphere in the office seemed casual if not professional . Still there was
a bit of mystery surrounding this company . The founder was an eccentric billionaire and the rumor was that he had become a bit more obsessive in recent years . His office was atop the 49th penthouse floor . Reception was on the 2nd Fl but he made a point of getting to know everyone in the company. He had cultivated ,natured and grown one of the biggest mortgage companies in the world over the last 14 years . His unconventional methods and ideas took a tiny office to one of tremendous size in record time .

As Rachel looked around she noticed all the people coming into work that morning were all women .
Where are the men she thought .

They all seemed happy and contented . Two well manicured confident looking women passed by her cubicle . As they got closer Rachael also noticed their substantial curves bulging out of their tailored business suits . As they got closer Rachael could see they were big women with wide hips bulging calves ,thick thighs and massive asses. She marveled at their width.

Rachael, are you listening girl. We have to log every call with notation . Don’t zone out on your first day . I have to get you up to speed .

No Ma’am, I’m sorry ,

You can call me Anna honey. Just then Rachael looked up at Anna to notice her pretty demure face and realized she was quite plump herself.

Not in the league with those women in black but quite plump.

Who are they Rachael asked . They are executive managers gleaned Anna.

They make the big bucks around here .
They seemed pretty sure of themselves . Oh yeah, they are on their way to a meeting or something . They are actually very nice . Most Everyone here is. You will meet everyone at lunch .

What time is lunch Rachael asked . It’s 12:30 and it’s kind of a big deal around here said Anna.

Oh and I almost forgot . Krispy cream and IHOP deliver Breakfast everyday .
Along with bagels coffee and French pastries . We also have an omelette station going all morning .

A lot of the girls get in early not to miss those hot donuts .

Rachael was staring at everyone helping themselves . When do these people work she thought to herself .

Lunch is on the 4 th floor commisery and it’s quite impressive . All you eat bafet
Smorgasbords every day even on weekends .

When does lunch end Rachael asked .

Oh it doesn’t really end . It ends when your full or finished stuffing , I mean eating .

Rachael had always been thin. At 5 /2 Her heaviest was 128 lbs when she indulged a bit too much on a Cancun cruise with her girl friend. On that cruise her butt and theighs had just started to fill out a bit . But her boyfriend at the time got on her about the extra pounds . Once home she was back to her workout routine and 117 pound frame in a matter of a few weeks .

After reviewing the inbound call script and answering a few calls it was time for Lunch.

Come on girl said Anna,

You must be hungry .

I know I am. Said Anna

Once in the commissar Rachael mused at the size of the buffet . Every imaginable food from all over the world .
Italian food Pizza and pasta. Tacos and burritos with every kind of topping . Huge Hamburgers and steaks . Kabobs , Huge trays of Mac and cheese with a variety of cheeses . Beer tastings . It was endless .

Rachael noticed that some of the girls had changed into lingerie . Quite strange she thought .

The guys are here said Anna in an exited voice .

A group of chefs in chefs hats emerge from the kitchen and paired off with the ladies one by one .

Then each chef would start feeding their latest dessert creations to the ladies . To Rachael it was sir real to watch this eating orgy.

Before Rachael could get her bearings Anna was being stuffed by one of the chefs with waffles and ice cream. Followed by long squirts of fresh heavy cream and maple syrup into her open mouth .

What is this place Rachael muttered in shock.

It’s a little bit of heaven . Anna said .

Rachael watched as the ladies gorged and gouged at their food .

Rachael was getting creeped out . Anna could see
Rachael was not happy .

What’s wrong dear . Anna Asked.

I dont know if I can do this . I don’t know if it’s for me .Rachael muttered .

Do what , answer phones and eat Anna said .

You told me your a single mom with a 2 year old at home .Your boy friend left you when he got you pregnant . You have no money . Your a skinny little thing with no money and no ass. You found paridise and you don’t know if it’s for you .

Listen girly ,
Those girls stuffing themselves over there .
They make 400k a year . There the top producing loan officers in the state . We put in a lot of work here .

But When someone wants a new Mercedes . What do they do. They go to Darwin . He tells them , pack on 30 lbs and it’s yours .

They want a house .
They go to Darwin .
He says put on 100 lbs and get that ass big and you got it .

There is no want here . All your desires are fulfilled .

But you do you . Lunch seemed to go on forever but eventually everyone got back to work .

The rest of Rachael’s first day went fairly normally .
She learned her way around the office and met a lot of her coworkers . When 5:30 rolled around . Anna said don’t forget your dinner bag .
Dinner bag Rachael asked .

Yes responded Anna. The chefs have prepared some very special meals for all of us . Just Fill out this form online and the Chefs will know what you like and how to best prepare your meals .
Any allergies or foods you don’t eat .
They Also provide fresh baked goods , cakes and pies for your late night snacking . But if you prefer salty snacks they will prepare them as well from scratch .

This is unbelievable said Rachael whimsically.

It gets better . A turkey hill truck comes out to deliver to your home once a week . So you are always stocked with ice cream . Just give me your fav flavors and I will start your service .
Tomorrow you will meet the execs and sales staff. You will learn how to process our loans and work with the top producers . Friday you will meet Darwin if you choose to continue here and all is still going well with your training . He is getting back from the Middle East with his girlfriend Brianna .
You will meet her too . She plans all the parties and events that we have .

I don’t know what to say . Rachael says getting emotional starts to sob a bit.

Ofcouse I’ll be here. Where else would I go. Like you said . I’m a single mom . I need money .

You’ll have everything you desire Rachael. Anna winked at her and smiled . See you tomorrow dear.

The next day Rachael came in early and hit those Krispy Creams . First daintily and then more aggressively as the morning wore on. Anna come over to her station around 9:45 am . Hey Rachael . How is your morning going girl .

Going great . I’ve been answering the phones memorized the script last night and I’m studying for my processors exam . Awesome says Anna .

How many donuts have you eaten this morning Anna asked as she looked down at Rachael’s unfinished donut.

I believe 3 . Yes 3 Rachael said sheepishly . Anna smiles and says I need you to eat 3 more before we head over to meet theLOs

LOs ? Rachael asks
The loan officers honey .

Can you cover the phones for me Rachael asks Anna as she shoves a cream filled donut into her mouth .

Sure says Anna . But your going to have to learn how to stuff your face and do your work. Rachael giggles and holds back a laugh with her mouth full of cream .

After Rachel finishes her donuts she wipes her hands on a napkin and says . They are really good donuts .
Did you eat all three Like I asked
Anna responded . No Rachael replied . I ate four .

That’s my girl said Anna . Let’s go.

Anna and Rachael arrive in a conference room full of The top producing LOs . They are having a sales meeting .

Each of these ladies of varying plumpness would stand up and give a short presentation on what clients they were working with and expected closing dates as and their ideas for maximizing referrals for each client . As there was only one speaker a time the other ladies listening were snacking on assorted bagels and homemade flavored cream cheese .

When the last speaker had finished. Anna interjected herself .

I would like to introduce everyone to Rachael .
Rachael just started as a processor Trainee . She is also doing customer support while she trains with me .

Rachael , why don’t you come up here and say a few words.

Rachael is bit surprised but is not intimidated .

Hi everyone . I’m very exited to be working here at FA financial . Looking forwards to learning the business and keeping your clients happy and backing the sales department in any way I can.
Thank you .

The group immediately liked Rachael . She was very disarming and approachable . She made a good impression on the sales team .

As she started to walk off One if LOs said why don’t you hang out with us a little while as she smeared a large mound of cream cheese on a bagel and handed it to Rachael .
Oh no Thank you , I just ate
Breakfast .

This is the best cream cheese you’ve ever tasted .
You must try it .

Rachael did not want to seem rude so she started eating the bagel .

Wow that’s a lot of cream cheese she commented.

Oh it’s just what the doctor ordered for you sweetie. The Lo quipped .

You just eat .

Rachael probably would not have finished the whole bagel but all the other girls were eating so it seemed the polite thing to do was to finish it .

Just about that time Rachael was finishing Anna took Rachael by the hand .

Thanks everybody. But it’s lunch time .

Rachael mutters , oh god.
By by everyone. Thank you so much .

They loved you girl
said Anna as she wisks Rachael to the elevator . I sure hope so . Rachael says .

Trust me . They loved you .
Your doing great .

As the two enter the commissary . Anna orders for Rachael .

A chef comes out of the kitchen with a large tray of Mac and cheese and piles it high and wide over Rachael’s plate . Oh my god say Rachael . That is a lot of food . Then another chef comes out with half of a sliced glazed ham and drops it in front of Anna and Rachel .

The chef with the Mac and cheese sprinkled with bacon says to Rachael .

Madam , May I feed it to you . Rachael says ok , I guess in a shy voice.

I promise you will enjoy it the chef says in French accent.
Oh that’s really good Rachael says a bit surprised
As the chef shovels the first bite into her mouth slowly .
Mmm. That’s so good Rachael muttered.
The chef gradually quickened his pace and continued for quite some time . Your going to get nice and plump. The chef said in his thick accent.

Anna looks at Rachael and says . Girl we are gong to fatten you up .

So ,You are meeting Darwin tomorrow and I think you can probably guess he doesn’t much care for skinny women.

I’m giving you the rest of the work the day to sit here and stuff that face .

Rachael still had not gained more than a few pounds but her appetite was already staring to grow . As she bit into a toco sideways she said with her mouth full.

So what should I wear tomorrow. Asked Rachael

It was one of those situations where what to wear was actually pretty important.

Wear something business casual Anne said as she thought a bit .
Most important where something that makes your butt look a little bit bigger . He’s an ass man for sure.
The main thing is Anna says as she is also eating a toco, show him you like to eat . Your too skinny to impress him with your curves but he will see you have real potential to plump up if you stuff yourself good . In fact a lot of the plumpest girls at the company started out here skinny .

Wait, I have an idea says Anne. After we’re done here I’m taking you shopping . Can your mom watch your daughter a bit longer .

I’m texting her now . Rachael says . Yes it’s cool . I can go.

Later that day Rachael and Anna leave the office.

We’ll take my Anna Car says eagerly.

Anna was driving a late model black Chevy suburban.

Wow this thing is Hugh. Rachel marveled .

That’s what I said when Darwin gave it to me .
said Anna . Yep he told me You will grow into it. And you know something he was right . I did .

Once arriving at the Millenarian mall Anna quickly found a hot red suit . Rachel put on . The size six fit Rachael perfectly. Anna said we’re gonna go a size smaller. Smaller Rachael said. If you want to look bigger , go smaller.

The next day as Anna and Rachael arrived at Darwin’s estate
Rachael grew a little stressed .
She had never been on an estate like this .
Armed Security guards greeted their vehicle at the gate. strict security clearances were needed for entry and they produced their company IDs.

The grounds were sprawling like something out of the great fairytale.

Relax your going to do great . It’s just Darwin and Brianna . They are both very easy to talk to .

As they drove the long drive way that seemed more like
a winding road they finally had a view of the house . A 34,000 sq ft masterpiece of 1920s architecture.

Darwin and Brianna had come out to greet Rachael and Anna .

Rachael could now see the man himself . He was quite average looking in just about every way. He was about. 5 ft 10 , average build . He looked like he exercised but he did not have bulging muscles or anything like that . His face at first view looked kind and assuring .

Then Rachael caught first view of Brianna . She was
Wearing a blue business suit. As the car got closer to the house . Rachael could see that see her enormously
Curvy figure . Her hips Elagantly swaying with every step. Her thighs were massive and she had the biggest ass Rachael had ever seen on a woman .

So glad to meet you Brianna
Says to Rachael cheerfully as she gets out of the car.

Anna goes stair to Darwin and gives him a giant kiss on the Cheek.

Then Rachael turns to Darwin .

Hi I’m Rachael
great pleasure to meet you sir. Rachael stutters a bit .

Anna tells me such great and wonderful things about you . Please just call me Darwin . Your going to make me nervous calling me sir .

Rachael sighs as she realizes that she looks nervous .

Please Come to the pool area out back . My staff has prepared a wonderful lunch for us today .

A large round table cloth lie in front of her . She sat down . It was a hot day
And Darwin jumped in the pool to cool off .

Rachael notice that the chef that was stuffing her with Mac and cheese the other day was in attendance and would be cooking and serving lunch .

They were serving Giant filet steak burgers with Mac and cheese . These were beautiful supersized filet steaks on
Home made French bread and all the condiments you can imagine. For sides there
We’re that same Mac and cheese from the other day
As well as mashed potatoes
. Also the same style glazed ham as Rachael had first seen in the commissary . Also they had pasta salads of different types .

As Darwin was drying off from his dip
Brianna says let’s dig in everybody . I’m starving .

Rachael felt no pressure
From Darwin . He seemed
Easy going and calm with a warm personality .

Brianna on the other hand kept Looking over at Rachael . Rachael was feeling the vibe .

More pasta salad Brianna says to Rachael. yes please . I’ll have some more of that . How is your steak
Asks Brianna . Really good .
I like it with a title red like this
Rachael said .

Rachael remembered what
Anna said about showing a good appetite so she was ready to go at it .

Rachael finished off the big pile of pasta salad that Brianna put on her plate like it was child’s play .

Brianna can you pass the Mac and cheese . I really
Love that .

My what a lovely appetite young lady . Anna was right about you . Your a keeper .

Rachael just giggles a bit.
Oh and I must try the ham . Can you pass that Brianna .

Darwin just smiles and looks at Anna gleefully.

I am still famished says Rachel as she demolishes more and more pasta with her Hugh sandwich .

Darwin , Brianna asks
Why didn’t you tell these ladies to dress for the pool.
They must be very hot .

No it’s ok says Anna.

No it’s not says Brianna .

Brianna calls a staff member . Bring these girls bathing suits . An x large for Anna and a small for this one ,Brianna giggles .

It was obvious . Brianna wanted to check out what Rachael’s body looked like and take her down a peg.

Most girls would have been insulted or embarrassed.
But Rachael knew what what was up.

Sure , let’s go swimming Rachael said .

How about you Anna . I’m in
Anna says.

Brianna said great it’s a party now . I’m putting on my suit . See you in a few .

Darwin was already in his bathing suit from earlier .

Rachael and Anna went to put on their suits .

Rachael and Anna were given one piece bathing suits which was fine with them .

Anna came out of the dressing room first rockin a lime green one piece .
Her thickened thighs and bulging belly filled out her suit nicely and Darwin was joyously happy with how she looked . Your becoming quite the goddess aren’t you said Darwin . Why thank you Darwin. I owe it all to you Anna says .

Next Rachael comes out looking athletic and shapely and all around gorgeous to most people . In just about any other setting she would have been the hottie of the party but this was not her crowd.

Darwin hardly gave her a second thought as she slinked by him in her pink one piece .

She realized that the last few days of stuffing was not going to cut it . At 121 pounds she would not even register on an FAs radar.

Finally Brianna , struts out in her skimpy yellow thong Bikini. Fresh off gorging and binging on the Middle East trip she bulged out of every crevasse in her tiny suit . Her ass had become massive. Her thighs thundered as she slowly swayed in an intentionally sensual walk to the pool . Her breasts looked enormous and recently swelled to a crescendo of plumpness .

Darwin was bursting with pride and had to consciously compose himself . He was obviously aroused .
Brianna was mesmerizing a and she knew it .

Rachael had never seen an ass as big or as widely rounded . Her belly hang was also massive and her belly bottom was incredible rounded , wide and deep . It looked as if she had intentionally expanded it somehow. Brianna s calves had plumped to the size of most women’s thighs .

But how would one do this Brianna thought to herself .

For the first time in her life Rachael had a thought .

I want an ass like hers. She thought .

Rachael marveled at at Briana’s confidence and charm .

The four played , drank and ate in the pool for about an hour .

Brianna then got out of the pool to sun bath . Anna soon followed .

With Darwin and Rachael still in the pool . Rachael felt relaxed enough to ask Darwin a question that had been gnawing at her .

Rachael took a big gulp of her tequila and waded towards Darrwin and asked with a big smile. So tell me Darwin .
Why are there no men working in your company ?
Thousands of employees and no men ?

Because women are better at everything ,Darwin said definitively .

Rachael shoots back but aren’t you worried about being sued for discrimination or something like that .

We have multiple discrimination cases going at any one time all filled by men Darwin confessed .

Anna was right about you You are a smart cookie .

Well thank you but
How do you navigate that Rachel asked . Aren’t you worried .

I don’t worry too much we have all the best female attorneys handling all the cases . Like I said women are just better.

I started this company 14 years ago in a small office with just myself. I hired a young lady to process and be my personal assistant.

We hit it off professionally and personally as well but there was a problem .

What problem ? Asked Rachael . What was the problem ?

I had always had this FA/feederism kink since I was very young .

She was smart , fun and totally lovable but not for me.

So what was the problem Rachael asked .

She was 5 ft 3 109 lbs . I had absolutely no physical attraction to her . The love of my life and she was 109 lbs .

So I told her about my kink , my feederism and what it meant to me .

At first it was rough going, we did not see each other for a while . She thought I was a deviant freak or something and I was devastated.

She decided to stay on as my employee and we were working crazy hours and constantly together .

It was around then that my parents were killed in a car accident . I was an only child.

I had no one .
She turned to me at the funeral ,kissed me harshly on the lips and said .

I’m going to grow for you now .

You don’t have to be alone anymore . I’m your girl .

In the coming days she let me feed her and gorge her .
Her appetite grew and gradually her skinny body began to fill out .
First it was very subtle .
Early gains went to her thighs and ass . I was in Heaven . She was plumping up in all the right places and she was loving it too.

She gained 100 lbs in 9 months . When she reached 220 we started having sex for the first time.

You did not have sex with her in all that time . Rachael quipped.

No , Darwin said sternly .
I fed her.

At this point the business started to grow as well .

We started hiring and I thought to myself what if we hired women only . What if we hired the best and smartest women only . Women work well in teams so much better than men .
Maybe this could work
Let’s try it . So the business grew quickly.

That 109 lb girls name was
was Brianna and she grew into the woman of my dreams and fantasy’s .
14 years later we are still together and finally this fall we’re getting married .

It was Brianna who came up with the idea to fatten up the new recruits . She said it’s a mater of finding the people with
total dedication and a willingness to what others will not to achieve their goals .

Soon after she invented the bagel test . No one advanced without passing it.

She made me realize these gaining beauties we were hiring were more than our employees.

They were our people .

I’m told you passed your bagel test with flying colors Darwin said , getting back on subject .

Bagel test? Rachael smiled as she thought back to realize the significance of the incident .

Yes I heard they put a mountain of cream crease on that oversized bagel and you were not deterred . You finished the whole bagel . You demolished it said Darwin with pride.

Wow, Rachael exclaims . This is trippy.

Rachael , out of every trainee do you know how many ladies fail that test .
19 out of 20. In your group
Your the only one who made the cut .

But Why Rachael asked.
Because the ladies that finish the bagel have what it takes and they will do what it takes to win . The numbers don’t lie . We know what we are doing .

The sky is the limit for you Rachael . Can you handle it ?
Yeah . I can handle it swigging down the last of her tequila confidently.

Let me ask you a question
Rachael - where do you see yourself in 5 years .

Definitely Over 250 maybe 300 lbs .
and very rich .

Good answer Darwin said .

Just then Brianna grabbed a funnel and brought it over to the pool . She shoved it down into Rachael’s mouth and started funneling weight gain shake and an appetite stimulant into Rachael’s open mouth .

Now let’s fatten this skinny bitch.

Brianna said as if she was joking around . But she was not .

End of part one.

That is exactly what i was thinking. She is Smart competitive and completely cant wait to fatten up skinny Rachael. I am going to start part two soon.  Now when i think of Brianna I will think of you playing her.  That is so hot. Its like my character just came to life.

Guest Fit2Stuffed

Man I think the story line and build up for this is  My favorite character is definitely Rachel. I really like how’s she’s stuffing, but it’s not a rapid weight gain. I’m eager to see where you take the story from here.

Also just a side question, how old is Rachel in this story? I’m assuming mid to upper 20’s.

Hey Thanks so much for checking the story out. So Rachael has only been stuffing herself for less than a week so the results are not dramatic yet. In part 2 you can expect to see a lot more of her. I think mid to late twenties is about right . She been tossed around a bit but she has found a home at FA Financial.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fit2Stuffed

Just re-read this and it gets better every time! Cant wait till part two comes out. Absolutely incredible story.

• 5 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I had to come read this after reading part 2! This explains so much! I love the descriptions of the characters, and I love how keen our girl Rachael is to step into the lifestyle. 

Now I wish this was a real job so I could have ice cream deliveries and get stuffed every lunch break! 

• 2 weeks later...