𝙒𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜/𝙆𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜

Letmebewerid98

12 minutes ago, hottyzwazwe said:

I really like this one, Rising up her arms to protect her face but looking down afraid as her opponent immediatly starts to work at her belly flab.
She's the clearly heavier one but will fall soon and she knows already.4567c80553258213b5e8102b087df647.jpg

12 minutes ago, hottyzwazwe said:

I really like this one, Rising up her arms to protect her face but looking down afraid as her opponent immediatly starts to work at her belly flab.
She's the clearly heavier one but will fall soon and she 

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
3 hours ago, McD said:

https://youtu.be/M4Hfc_w09Nk Watch the one in black in .25 speed and enjoy the belly jiggles and rolls

Screenshot_20210719-231255_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-230935_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-231021_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-230737_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-230928_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-231132_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-231147_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-230731_YouTube.jpg

In a strange way I find it hot that the girl with the tight abs and the fitness model body got her ass kicked by the fatty with the flabby belly. Am I alone in this?

In a strange way I find it hot that the girl with the tight abs and the fitness model body got her ass kicked by the fatty with the flabby belly. Am I alone in this?
I like it the other way around when the fit girl is steadily working at the heavier opponents flab making her more and more breathlessly until she falls.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
11 minutes ago, hottyzwazwe said:
1 hour ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

I like it the other way around when the fit girl is steadily working at the heavier opponents flab making her more and more breathlessly until she falls.

Me too. That's why I said "in a strange way". Maybe it's because it's unexpected, and therefore more embarrassing for the fit girl.