Average size Wife doesn’t know I like fat girls😳

Ilikeemthicc

I have been with my wife for 10+ years and she has no clue that I secretly like fat girls online I discovered feedism maybe a year or two prior. I love her unconditionally and we have great sexlife and she’s sexy no matter her weight since always fluctuating (currently 160lbs) lowest (110 when we met).. I just enjoy coming online and watching and commenting on my favorite fat babes on the side. 

I just don’t know if I continue this being my own little dirty secret or if I should tell her someday shes not very open minded on things like this so I’m afraid she will think it’s weird. 

Then on the other hand lately she’s been kind pigging out and has gained some weight this year so idk maybe this means if she continues to gain more it may make explaining this easier 🤷🏻‍♂️. I’m never one to push her to gain or loose weight she just does her own thing and I’m cool with that. So idk what do y’all think? I can’t be the only one in this boat

Edited by Brapskie

3 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

i think it is something that must be mentioned in some way, role play could work, not good to hide it completely, just curves, you are not asking her to become an ussbbw after all 

I do occasionally when the opportunity presents itself just hard sometimes. she is super super insecure about herself even though I do anything and everything to make her feel good about her weight. She thinks that she needs to be 110lbs again even though I tell her that isn’t necessary. Iv been just debating on showing her my account here and see what happens.. seems to work for some guys🤷🏻‍♂️

oh mmm i have thought about it but,,, too extreme. i mean, would read my comments and it is dangerous. it does works for some and if she is into it it could be something epic but in most cases, i thing the odds are against us. personally i celebrate curves and all, and try to make her feel sexy , and always agree on eating whatever she wants to it lol, i think we are on a good path now

3 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

oh mmm i have thought about it but,,, too extreme. i mean, would read my comments and it is dangerous. it does works for some and if she is into it it could be something epic but in most cases, i thing the odds are against us. personally i celebrate curves and all, and try to make her feel sexy , and always agree on eating whatever she wants to it lol, i think we are on a good path now

Yea very true that might be too much of a shock! Lol Im just goin to do my best to keep her esteem up and keep hinting and flirting and see what happens🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe once some kids happen (which is soon) she will pack on a little bit more weight🤞🏼 Either way I’m just gonna keep loving her unconditionally and maybe at some point by some miracle if she’s into maybe she will be on this thread one day.. 

Guest MX8XV93

Not sure exactly where you're coming from in two or three paragraphs (without much background), so it may not all apply, but some of this sounds familiar to me, so here's my advice.

Maybe one at a time, @Brapskie.  If you're married, and you show her your account, then you just told her that you're looking at pictures of other girls you find sexy, and she has a reason to be mad at you for that--for reasons completely unrelated to the fetish.  Unless, of course, you know that she's already totally cool with that sort of thing, bringing it up at the same time might put a bad taste in her mouth.  If you feel guilty about coming here, then just stop doing it?

If you want her to embrace this, make it about her, and tell her how much you like the changes in her body.  If you really want to eventually show her this site (and think she'll take it badly), then maybe tell her about your feelings about her first--and then tell her that you were confused that you actually liked her body better now than you did before, and you came here to explore the idea and found that other people liked that too?

15 minutes ago, Brapskie said:

She thinks that she needs to be 110lbs again even though I tell her that isn’t necessary.

Be more explicit here:

"If you choose to lose weight, I hope that you succeed, and I will support you.  But to be honest, I hope that you don't choose to pursue that goal in the first place."

1 minute ago, JohnnyX said:

Not sure exactly where you're coming from in two or three paragraphs (without much background), so it may not all apply, but some of this sounds familiar to me, so here's my advice.

Maybe one at a time, @Brapskie.  If you're married, and you show her your account, then you just told her that you're looking at pictures of other girls you find sexy, and she has a reason to be mad at you for that--for reasons completely unrelated to the fetish.  Unless, of course, you know that she's already totally cool with that sort of thing, bringing it up at the same time might put a bad taste in her mouth.  If you feel guilty about coming here, then just stop doing it?

If you want her to embrace this, make it about her, and tell her how much you like the changes in her body.  If you really want to eventually show her this site (and think she'll take it badly), then maybe tell her about your feelings about her first--and then tell her that you were confused that you actually liked her body better now than you did before, and you came here to explore the idea and found that other people liked that too?

Be more explicit here:

"If you choose to lose weight, I hope that you succeed, and I will support you.  But to be honest, I hope that you don't choose to pursue that goal in the first place."

Very solid points here! It definitely feels good to have some people to discuss this with because y’all bring up things I would never think of and I truly appreciate that! That last part may be a very solid ticket

lets talk some more... we have been together for 8 years now. and she knows that i prefer her heavier, she knows that i like to see her eat well, and stuff her belly with deliciious food and clean the plate, she is somewhat of a foodie so when she says i am hungry i want a pizza we have one and i say ok , whatever you want but no leftovers for example. through time she has gained weight and i have said clearly that i love her curves, so...  i think we areon the same boat in some way. but no way i am revealing my curvage account lol i dont see how that could end up well to be honest

Guest MX8XV93

@Brapskie  Also, if you have an anti-pr0n wife, then definitely don't show her this account, where you buy videos and leave "I'm speechless" reviews to the content creators.  If you want to show her Curvage, make a new clean account where you leave some more innocent comments (or none at all), wait awhile so that you didn't just do it yesterday, and show her that.  See below...

Brapskie.JPG

@extra_m13 we are the same only as far as ordering food..anything and everything to eat(we definitely don’t diet by any means). Obviously as the title says she doesn’t exactly know the extent of things even though she knows I like a bit more meat on the bones. So i think I’m going to focus on getting that out there slowly over time. And yea idk what I was thinking bringing curvage up to her would be horrible idea and @JohnnyX has confirmed that as well lol it would just piss her off unfortunately 

@JohnnyX Jw don’t have to reply if you don’t want I’m just bored at the moment lol So what’s up with you? it either seems like you have a lot of experience with this topic or your just really good with advice! Do you have wife, girlfriend, etc. and do they know about your desires and or content here? 

I have always been a bit shy with my wife on this topic as well. Luckily for me the ice was broken by the fact that my ex was 400 lbs and my wife knew my ex. What my wife doesn't exactly understand is how deep my love of fat women goes. Its not just about her being curvy or having a big butt or a big belly or boobs or whatever,  it's equally as much about seeing her eat until she's full and watching her clothes fit a little tighter. She doesn't get that part, and I haven't ever had the courage to explain it to her. As in the OP's case, my wife and I have been together for a fairly long time,  about 7 years. We have kids, and we have a decent sex life. I've never been able to bring myself to dive into exactly what makes me tick when it comes to this fetish, so I just leave it alone.  She knows I like her bigger, and she's steadily gotten bigger since we've been together.  Personally I've always thought my wife would freak out if she knew that I was hard-core into fat chicks and fantasized about her fat belly etc. I'll squeeze her butt and tell how much I love her with a little more booty to squeeze.  So I basically drop subtle clues that I like her putting on weight without saying I want her to stuff her face and get as fat as possible lol.

@bellyluvr somewhat similar boat! Except iv never been with a true big girl..I’m sure that must have been amazing! But yea It’s a hard thing to bring up wether it’s because of fear of rejection Or awkwardness. I thought about saying fuck it and laying all cards on table and showing her curvage but Like others have said it may be too shocking and it never really good idea to show video history or anything like that for obvious reasons. I am going to tread lightly and start doing a lot more hinting and flirting about the idea of her gaining or pigging out and just letting go and see how things go from there. So far the weight is climbing without any push..🤷🏻‍♂️ I have been teasing about her butt getting bigger and I think she actually likes that! But…probably won’t like it if I say the same about her belly even though it’s getting bigger and sexier too!

Lol I think we're thinking along the same lines. I've certainly thought about just being completely honest as well, laying everything down about how this fetish works and what specific things really turn me on. I've tried to focus on her butt because its definitely socially acceptable/desireable for a woman to have a round ass these days, and I figured she wouldn't mind knowing that she's plumped up and filled out nicely back there. Of course with my wife just the way she gains and the shape she is, her belly is what really grew first and the most. It's definitely the centerpiece of her figure, and definitely my biggest turn on. The fatter her belly gets the more I get turned on. 

I had mentioned once that she was really filling out her jeans well in the butt(not lying, she was lol) and she was like "yeah I think I might be starting to get too much junk in the trunk" so I slapped her butt and said "there's no such thing as too much booty" ever since then when I wrap my arms around her to hug and kiss her, I slide my hands down and give her ass a little squeeze. Sometimes I ask her if she's been working on her little booty for me again, to which she usually rolls her eyes and smiles. Its worked so far, so I leave it at that. 

On a side note,  being with a really big girl was definitely hot as hell in some ways, but she was also very manipulative and dishonest with me on a lot of things which was a huge turn off and what ended our relationship. I won't ever forget what 400 pounds of belly, boobs, and ass looked or felt like though 🤪

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

You mean you discovered your love of fat girls one year prior to meeting her? Was it a case that you liked her even though she wasn't your sexy ideal or you were too embarrassed to go for a fat girl?

6 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

You mean you discovered your love of fat girls one year prior to meeting her? Was it a case that you liked her even though she wasn't your sexy ideal or you were too embarrassed to go for a fat girl?

I know it seems weird right! At first when I discovered feedism it was kind of just a small selection of my online activities so it’s not like back then super big girls were my only type.. (even currently I can find any size attractive as long as they have some great assets). so yea anyways we share a ton of the same regular interests and when we met we fell in love got married and have been living our best lives! but somehow over the years my online selection has moved strictly to fat girls bigger the better which I can’t really explain. It’s like I have two personalities or something. Regular me likes all sizes, online me likes them super fat🤷🏻‍♂️ I wouldn’t mind if she continued to gain and become my personal piggy because then both my worlds could come together but if she chooses not to I guess it is what it is lol I’ll still be with her skinny or fat

9 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

I won't ever forget what 400 pounds of belly, boobs, and ass looked or felt like though 🤪

That’s always been a dream to experience in real life for me to feel all that blubber and weight on me..but I can’t go behind my wife and do something like that… closest I could prolly get is hit the stripclub on the rare nights they do bbw night haha

I can also find all sizes of women attractive as long as they have curves. Flat chested and flat-assed doesn't do it for me. I've seen some fairly thin girls with big wobbly tits and nice bubble butts that I've found pretty damn hot, and I've also seen huge waddling 400+ girls that I've spun around to get a second look at.

As far as actually being with any particular size woman, honestly my wife who is probably half the size of my ex(both at their heaviest, 200 vs 400) the sex with my wife is much better. I think part of it is just the genuine connection we ha e that my ex and I lacked, but its also the size. My wife is pretty chunky but she's still feisty as ever. My ex had gotten so big that sex was pretty much limited to a few things. 

Basically I've decided that it's ok to like the idea of super big girls, but I'm completely content with my wife not being super huge. That said, I will never, ever, ask her to lose weight. Whatever her belly desires it gets. What i enjoy most is seeing her enjoy herself and eat whatever she wants, whenever she wants, and as much of it as she wants. 

So yeah I guess I have two personalities as well lol.

@bellyluvr well worded, especially the last part! yea 2x4 girls will never do it for me either like you said they have to have some nice assets lol my wife for her size has both great tits and a decent dump truck. If she was to keep unintentionally gaining which definitely could happen but probably won’t…it’s totally up to her! I think 250 maybe a little more would be super hot on her because we still live a pretty active lifestyle so she could still easily get around yet build her amazing assets! On the side note I could only imagine throwing 400lb of women around in bed I’m sure it would be amazing at first but the excitement could potentially ware off fast and become more of a job. I know some feeders/FA are into that but idk if i am in real life

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 9:12 PM, Brapskie said:

I have been with my wife for 10+ years and she has no clue that I secretly like fat girls online I discovered feedism maybe a year or two prior. I love her unconditionally and we have great sexlife and she’s sexy no matter her weight since always fluctuating (currently 160lbs) lowest (110 when we met).. I just enjoy coming online and watching and commenting on my favorite fat babes on the side. 

I just don’t know if I continue this being my own little dirty secret or if I should tell her someday shes not very open minded on things like this so I’m afraid she will think it’s weird. 

Then on the other hand lately she’s been kind pigging out and has gained some weight this year so idk maybe this means if she continues to gain more it may make explaining this easier 🤷🏻‍♂️. I’m never one to push her to gain or loose weight she just does her own thing and I’m cool with that. So idk what do y’all think? I can’t be the only one in this boat

It is really interesting to see, that most woman gain that much weight by themself. Even if they dont seem to be into gaining. You dont really have to do anything. But sounds like she is enjoying being with you :)