• Curvage Model

My first coke and mentos bloating, 1 year into gaining and now, 3 years into it. This remake is special to me because I'm wearing same clothes and tried to have somehow same angles so I could compare myself from before and now better. Im wowed, not only bigger but my body kept the proportions and shape, which I'm really pleased about. 

If you like this remake and wanna support me by leaving a review so other people can get to know me, I will be happy to send you the original one as a gift, so you can compare yourself this wonderful growth around this very loved community.

Notice that my bloated before is much smaller than my "before" now 🤤

A loving hug! 🐹💚

Guest Mrfeedher
10 hours ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Today's roundness 

20220502_121428.jpg

20220502_121503.jpg

20220502_122557.jpg

We need a all day bloat video in that dress 😫🤤🤤🤤🤤

3 hours ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@Mrfeedher Ive been doing some suggestions and somehow my videos stopped being reviewed, BUT lets do that 😬 even if it turns into another miss, instead of a hit, I'm now curious! Next bloating video will be in this dress ;*

Love your new stuff need to get your mentos remake next. Youre really REALLY starting to blow up this year cannot wait to see how big you can actually get. An all day bloat in this dress would be great. Also if you could do a Water balloon video again but in a tight shirt trying to pop buttons off it 😍

Guest Mrfeedher
3 hours ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@Mrfeedher Ive been doing some suggestions and somehow my videos stopped being reviewed, BUT lets do that 😬 even if it turns into another miss, instead of a hit, I'm now curious! Next bloating video will be in this dress ;*

Yaaaayyyyy and I mean my inbox is always open! 

might be able to offer some encouragement 👀👀🤤🤤

• Curvage Model

@ms06zaku been looking at that hose differently these days haha thats a great idea! The problem is that Im not sure if I have any button shirt that fits me. I have done a buttons popping recently, and not only the buttons but the fabric itself ripped. Thank you for the suggestion! Im sure gonna do that

1 hour ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@ms06zaku been looking at that hose differently these days haha thats a great idea! The problem is that Im not sure if I have any button shirt that fits me. I have done a buttons popping recently, and not only the buttons but the fabric itself ripped. Thank you for the suggestion! Im sure gonna do that

Looking at it differently? 🤔 what had you in mind 😂