• Curvage Model

Good morning! 

I'm thinking about another speed weight gain period since brazilian summer is coming and I'm looking forward to beach time 😍

I tend to dive head first when I'm up to it and I don't want this time to be different, so if you wanna support this next crazy fattening period, consider purchasing my clips or revieweing them if you already did: it helps so much!

I also wanna thank you for all the support given and I hope you find it as cool as I do to see these extreme body changes 🐷

Screenshot_20181202-140529.png

Screenshot_20211113-173116_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ExponentialGrowth

I'm here for it! Another month of intense stuffing and gluttony will really blimp you up past your limit right now. We'll be awaiting updates!

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Are you planning on the same routine as last time? What did you do to explode in weight so fast last time anyway? Just eat nonstop? Lol

• Curvage Model

@ExponentialGrowthI always kind of have a plan: last time I was keeping calories intake above 10kcal daily which was very tiring. Last night I was really tired too because of the amount of food Ive been eating. This time I also have a routine and Im planning on explaining in detail :)