I've been awaiting so eagerly your Comparison photos in the SAME pose and SAME clothing.  That way, the weight gain is so obvious  - less so in other pictures.  REQUEST: make all weight gain Comparisons in the SAME pose and SAME clothing so your fans can clearly see you getting fatter!!! 💕😃👍

18 hours ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

@Learn2SELL these are screenshots, the "after". But when I have some time I can work on these comparison pictures better :)

THANK YOU for your swift reply.  I understand now.  Can't wait to see the comparisons pictures after you work on them.  One more idea: Please LABEL the completed work with DATE and WEIGHT stamps for our Fatabilia collections.  I've got the feeling you'll be doing more "experiments" in the future  - you are like  a  "Mad Scientist" (*lighting flash*) BWAH HAH HAH HAH !!!   💕😃👍

On 7/14/2021 at 3:18 PM, Thatfatguineapig said:

So! 2 months ago I came around with a very ambitious plan: to gain 30lbs in 1 month. It was a little bit tricky the first month, I got sick 2 times for pushing too hard, my stomach couldnt take all that food i was forcing into it! 

Then I decided to go ahead and stretch it for another month: by the end of the second month, the gain was incredible. It makes me feel so excited! How fast my body change and the fat start building under my skin, puffing all my body up 🤤🤤🤤 Do I have to tell how much into getting fatter I am??

Now here we are, 50lbs heavier and wanting MORE. lets see what happens by the end of this month!

A few pictures from the journey:

20210426_152903.jpg

20210430_171039.jpg

20210501_194411.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-114625_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20210627-170229_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20210714-161346_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20210714-160816_Video Player.jpg

VideoCollagePG_1626291423889.jpg

VideoCollagePG_1626292144945.jpg

VideoCollagePG_1626292174265.jpg

VideoCollagePG_1626292294725.jpg

Those before and after pictures are first class🥰🤪

This series is so fucking hot! I love to think of it as you testing out what your going to feel like in a couple weeks, after you grow even bigger than when you were fully bloated.

You got so huge in the first one! But now your empty belly is even bigger than you were at the end of the last video. Seeing that progression is amazing.

You get so huge at the end of this, it's unreal. But knowing that it's just a teaser for what's to come is just incredible! That in just a couple weeks you'll be even bigger and fatter than what we get to see at your biggest here is the hottest shit ever!

• maybejames changed the title to 80lbs in 4 months and growing