My Girlfriend’s Journey: From Discipline to Decadence

38 minutes ago, andrestuco said:

It doesnt sounds so good that when you are talking about your couple embracing a bigger body you just cant stop using the word "Decadence"

Its a weird mix being attracted to fat girls and being fatphobic.

I can't claim to know what's up with these specific folks, but maybe the taboo aspect is part of the appeal for one or both of them? My experience has been that sometimes when folks find themselves feeling a bit "conflicted" about being aroused by fatness and weight gain stuff, that "conflict" isn't necessarily a symptomatic problem in need of correction but rather may be an integral component of what they find so arousing.

4 minutes ago, riptoryx said:

I can't claim to know what's up with these specific folks, but maybe the taboo aspect is part of the appeal for one or both of them? My experience has been that sometimes when folks find themselves feeling a bit "conflicted" about being aroused by fatness and weight gain stuff, that "conflict" isn't necessarily a symptomatic problem in need of correction but rather may be an integral component of what they find so arousing.

Thank you for politely fielding that one. You’re right, playfully transgressing the taboo is part of the appeal in this for both of us, but I also truly cannot comprehend the thinking that would lead someone to call out the use of a word meaning “luxuriously self-indulgent” in a fat fetish forum of all places.

18 minutes ago, Indulgence said:

Thank you for politely fielding that one. You’re right, playfully transgressing the taboo is part of the appeal in this for both of us, but I also truly cannot comprehend the thinking that would lead someone to call out the use of a word meaning “luxuriously self-indulgent” in a fat fetish forum of all places.

Well, "decay" is kinda baked into the term "decadence," and not by accident. ;)

I'm glad to know my hunch was on point, though.

Last thing from that set, just to give a sense of the kind of heat she's packing in motion

spacer.png

4 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Wow, thats and impressive accidental gain in 18 months. Keep up the good work

Haha, I don't know if I can say it's wholly "accidental." Maybe the first 20 pounds were, but since then she's been consciously enjoying the perks of a more relaxed lifestyle and the growing body that comes with it. I think she really enjoys how the dynamic of our relationship is shifting now that she outweighs me by 50 pounds and can just kind of effortlessly move me around however she feels like. She was weighing herself every morning for a while there but still eating ravenously and without reservation throughout the workday. She went from having 350 calorie salads for lunch and dinner to polishing off whole pizzas and then immediately going back to the kitchen for dessert. She’ll decide to order Chinese food “for dinner tonight” and then add something to the order “for lunch tomorrow”, which usually means a total of 4 large entrees show up that will all have somehow disappeared by the next morning. She’s just insatiable, and I couldn’t be happier about it. 

Let her know that she has a very beautiful and sexy body. She looks so much healthier, happier and free the more she gains. Do you folks have any goals for her gain or just see where it goes? Thank her and you for sharing and I wish you both well and her gaining as much as she wants.

7 minutes ago, cdy309 said:

Let her know that she has a very beautiful and sexy body. She looks so much healthier, happier and free the more she gains. Do you folks have any goals for her gain or just see where it goes? Thank her and you for sharing and I wish you both well and her gaining as much as she wants.

Right now she’s content to just relax and see where her appetite takes her. For my part, I’ll love and support her no matter what sizes or shapes are in store for her, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t fantasize about how amazing she’d look at 300.

22 hours ago, riptoryx said:

Personally it's the difference between disgust at the ones who are on mobility scooters and don't look good with it and the ones who look good fat

Another voice to say your lovely lady has a beautiful body, plush and very sexy.

I love the word decadence, for me it means allowing yourself to do something supremely lazy or greedy, you know you shouldn't do it but you know you will.

Guest nonrelated
On 7/12/2021 at 8:41 PM, andrestuco said:

It doesnt sounds so good that when you are talking about your couple embracing a bigger body you just cant stop using the word "Decadence"

Its a weird mix being attracted to fat girls and being fatphobic.

He literally says "don't make me look like an asshole" in the text (and he isn't). Take your meds schizo

Anyway excellent thread love her growing pillowy curves :D