Guest Maxkeenan

Guest Maxkeenan

Hey guys, it’s been a while. This last week has been crazy. My girlfriend has started eating large amounts of food and is really indulging which is great. She’s putting on weight super fast. She now has a belly which is amazing and is visible when she stands, instead of previously when it was only visible while she sat. Huge gains! She’s eating much more deserts snacks and full meals which is crazy. My best guess of her weight know is probably 139-140. Hope you like the update as much as I did!

Guest Maxkeenan

She’s also finding exercise much more difficult and generally cares about it much less and has basically done none in the last 2 weeks. She gets out of breath even faster now!

Guest Maxkeenan

So today, we had the big talk. I admitted that if she were to put on weight and become fat I would find her just as attractive if not more. She took it really well and said tomrrow she is gonna eat lots and lots of food. The best result, I am so happy right now!

Guest Maxkeenan

2 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

that's exciting! happy for you both. don't forget to check in with each other often to make sure your both happy with how things progress. like all things related to relationships, communication is key!

Thanks man and I found agree more, if not for communication this would have never happened.

Guest Maxkeenan

So my girlfriend just told me she would like to become fat. It was the best news I had heard in a while. She seems really eager now she can eat whatever she wants. Any tips?

52 minutes ago, Maxkeenan said:

So my girlfriend just told me she would like to become fat. It was the best news I had heard in a while. She seems really eager now she can eat whatever she wants. Any tips?

Congrats on this news! Best advice I can give you, is to take it low n slow and "let her drive". Or atleast till you both figure out with what you both like. She may just want to gain 20 lbs "slowly" then decide to go for more at a fast(er) rate. Some women don't care about "the number" just the taste of food and could care less about the number on the scale. I'd definitely keep alot of snacks stocked and within arms reach. But her health mentally and physically come 1st before "fantasies". Just be open and see where you both meet in the middle on this adventure and enjoy the ride!

Guest Maxkeenan
6 minutes ago, Jhahn44 said:

Congrats on this news! Best advice I can give you, is to take it low n slow and "let her drive". Or atleast till you both figure out with what you both like. She may just want to gain 20 lbs "slowly" then decide to go for more at a fast(er) rate. Some women don't care about "the number" just the taste of food and could care less about the number on the scale. I'd definitely keep alot of snacks stocked and within arms reach. But her health mentally and physically come 1st before "fantasies". Just be open and see where you both meet in the middle on this adventure and enjoy the ride!

thanks man, appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
Guest Maxkeenan

Well, I’m very proud to say we are now at the 150 mark! Very quick and we have both loved every second, the difference is crazy! Thanks for all the support