Breaking furniture stories?

Couldn't find a thread about this unless you count 'Delectable Observations' but yeah basically I wanted to know if anyone as any stories about someone you know breaking furntiture due to their weight. What was their reaction? How did others react? That kind of stuff! And I mean any kind of furniture, chairs are a classic but I myself have witnessed someone breaking a bed.

Essentially this girl I knew was quite a bit bottom heavy and one day when sitting on her boyfriends bed she snapped some of the supports below! She denied it was her and claims it was him but we all know the truth lol. Anyway I remember it always making me giggle when he would say something along the lines of 'yeah I gotta get a new bed now because she broke it with her big bottom'. It's one of those memories that will stay with me forever lol

So yeah anyone got any stories like that they want to share? :D

A girl I was dating once had put on a decent bit of weight over the years, probably around 30 pounds. She ended up having some surgery done on one of her ankles. I was living in an apartment at the time and my grandmother had lent me an old dining room table + chairs. My girl was on crutches due to the surgery and came over for dinner one night but due to the crutches she tended to just “plop” down on any seat she was planning on using. I brought everything out to the table and then helped her off the couch and over to the table without the crutches (basically just letting her lean on me to walk) and when I pulled the chair out for her she then “plopped” down onto it and due to the old chair + extra weight she ended up going straight through the chair and onto the floor. She didn’t get hurt at all but was immediately embarrassed. I was worried she had gotten hurt so I was trying to help her up and make sure she was alright but she kept saying “I’m not hurt, but I feel so bad I broke your chair” then began saying stuff like “I really need to diet now that I’m having stuff like this happen” which got me curious as to how common this had become for her. Never did find out though, I cleaned up the chair and helped her over to the couch in the living room where we figured it would be more safe to eat our dinner without any “accidents” 

On 7/11/2021 at 12:05 PM, Happytrails said:

A girl I was dating once had put on a decent bit of weight over the years, probably around 30 pounds. She ended up having some surgery done on one of her ankles. I was living in an apartment at the time and my grandmother had lent me an old dining room table + chairs. My girl was on crutches due to the surgery and came over for dinner one night but due to the crutches she tended to just “plop” down on any seat she was planning on using. I brought everything out to the table and then helped her off the couch and over to the table without the crutches (basically just letting her lean on me to walk) and when I pulled the chair out for her she then “plopped” down onto it and due to the old chair + extra weight she ended up going straight through the chair and onto the floor. She didn’t get hurt at all but was immediately embarrassed. I was worried she had gotten hurt so I was trying to help her up and make sure she was alright but she kept saying “I’m not hurt, but I feel so bad I broke your chair” then began saying stuff like “I really need to diet now that I’m having stuff like this happen” which got me curious as to how common this had become for her. Never did find out though, I cleaned up the chair and helped her over to the couch in the living room where we figured it would be more safe to eat our dinner without any “accidents” 

Interesting story, out of curiosity how heavy would you say she was?

• 2 weeks later...

My ex was around 400lbs at her peak near the end of our relationship. We had gone out somewhere that had those white, one piece plastic lawn chairs outside on the patio. She sat down, one of the legs folded then snapped off, sending her and the chair to the floor. To make matters even worse,  when she tried to stand up to recover from the embarrassing incident. The arms of the chair had wedged themselves around her ass and I had to help her get the broken chair off her ass. Needless to say we were subsequently seated in a much sturdier booth, which while it held her weight just fine,  she wasn't crazy about booths because we usually had to move the table over to one side to let her get seated. 

One time as we were getting ready to leave a restaurant,  she had eaten herself so full that as she tried to scoot her way out of the booth her belly hit the edge of the table, jarring it enough that the remains of our meal and drinks were sent flying all over the table. 

As if those stories weren't enough,  I think the single hottest thing was when we had gone to Golden Corral and she was eating and decided that she needed a little more room for dessert so she unbuttoned her pants and plowed through a couple plates of sweets. The problem was that when she was done, try as she might,  she just couldn't button her pants. So she had to pull her shirt down as much as she could to cover her huge stomach that was hanging out of her pants.  After that she always wore spandex pants with no buttons if we were going somewhere like that...

• 1 month later...

My GF has gained a lot of weight with Quarantines lately. We were at a restaurant recently and she went to the toilet. One of those commercial toilets that are afixed to the wall. As she was sitting there, she cracked the toilet right of the wall. Thankfully she was not hurt and not embarrassed since she is so comfortable with her weight

1 hour ago, dcch80 said:

My GF has gained a lot of weight with Quarantines lately. We were at a restaurant recently and she went to the toilet. One of those commercial toilets that are afixed to the wall. As she was sitting there, she cracked the toilet right of the wall. Thankfully she was not hurt and not embarrassed since she is so comfortable with her weight

I don't know to find this hot or plain funny.. What the restaurant say bout your wife's ass breaking their toilet 😅

I have typically dates women 400 lbs and more all my life, so this has been a very common occurrence in my life

I have recently started dating a beautiful woman who is 653 lbs. She is very tall as well. At her weight, even reinforced furniture often breaks. I have seen her break about 4 hotel beds, multiple chairs, a few toilets, a park bench and stair way steps. Fortunately she is very comfortable with her size and is very confident, so this does not bother her. It is actually fun for both of us

I

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 9:57 PM, dcch80 said:

I have typically dates women 400 lbs and more all my life, so this has been a very common occurrence in my life

I have recently started dating a beautiful woman who is 653 lbs. She is very tall as well. At her weight, even reinforced furniture often breaks. I have seen her break about 4 hotel beds, multiple chairs, a few toilets, a park bench and stair way steps. Fortunately she is very comfortable with her size and is very confident, so this does not bother her. It is actually fun for both of us

I

Thats hot!

My gf kept breaking parts of her chair. Forst the wheen and then the plastic at the bottom, then the suspension went all the way down. The maitenance guy repaiežred it 3 times and last time he added concrete to the chair lol. Another gf claimed she broke a floor tile with her heel. crazy story from work , boss told a stpry when he hired a really big girl to do door to door. She did a sale and went indoor for the person to sign. The company got a call from the new client saying the girl left wholes in their floor from her heels!! However i havent seen any in real life.

Yeah -- I totally get that.  I've dated a few really big women before myself, but nobody quite in the 600lb.+ range. I find that over a certain size, most women are reaching the point of immobility (and often have that as a goal). To each their own, but that's not my thing. I love seeing big women who are still able to get around and who expect things to support their weight (and don't care when they can't and they break something).

One of my ex g/f's was a former gymnast and was quite muscular, despite packing on a lot of weight on top of that. Her weight was probably 420-440lbs.  but she got around like she was much smaller. I remember at a friend's house party one time, we went out to get something from a car, and tried to get back in around the back where they had an old wooden deck. She was wearing heels and she punched one through one of the deck boards. She just got mad it was stuck in the board, like it happened a lot or something, and took her foot out of it so she could bend over and pull it loose again! She also destroyed one of those while plastic outdoor chairs that was on a patio at a bar we were at. The chair held her up for a few minutes and then the back legs just buckled and snapped off of it. I don't think she ever broke any stair steps, but I remember the wood ones at some apartments would creak and sag noticeably if she walked up them, stepping in the middle. And after drinking at a friend's party at his apartment one time, we had gone upstairs in one of the bedrooms with a few other people. Some music was on and this "thick, but not really fat" girl we knew started jumping up and down to one of the songs, getting her (pretty good sized) boobs bouncing. (She was always kind of a show-off and proud of her chest, so none of us were surprised.) My g/f said something to her about that being one way to get guys' attention real quick. She laughed and pointed out that her chest was even bigger, and that my g/f should try getting her "big puppies" bouncing too. So she starts jumping up and down, shaking the floor, and we're all admiring her big chest (and butt) shaking with each hop. Next thing we know, people are yelling from downstairs and the guy having the party comes running up, screaming for "all of us to stop jumping" because it's shaking the whole apartment and rattling downstairs windows. We all started cracking up laughing because he thought it was more than one person doing it. The girl who started it just said, "Damn ... I wish I could do that with this body!"

On 9/14/2021 at 4:19 PM, dcch80 said:

I honestly wonder sometimes who thought it was a good idea to design those toilets that way?  I've been in quite a few restrooms where you can see those toilets are bent down at an angle or starting to come loose from the wall. Does she kind of enjoy seeing what things can actually support her weight and what can't?

My ex-wife was a 5'10" black gal who weighed about 305 before we met. She started losing some weight by the time we were dating but was still maybe 265-270. She told me once that she used to have a big collection of clothes including winter coats and all. So a big concern for her when renting a place was it having a good sized closet with a really sturdy bar to hang everything up on. So every time she looked at one, when nobody was looking, she'd sneak in the bedroom closet and hang from the clothes bar to see if it could hold her. (And she said this was when she was at her heaviest.) If it bent or started coming loose from the wall before she even got her feet off the ground, she just walked away and wouldn't consider the place. I asked her if that happened much and she said, "Yeah.... most of the time!  I finally found a place with this huge walk-in closet that had real sturdy iron pipe clothes bars bolted up to the walls. I could get up there and swing on those and all they did was flex a little. So I signed the lease for that one!"

Knowing how sexy I found that whole thing? She played around a few times, later on, with the "Let's see if this can hold me?" game. (Doing a flexed arm-hang off of a hotel room's clothes bar attached to one of those wooden shelves on the wall was possible, BTW, but 265-270lbs. is enough to make it protest loudly with some creaks, groaning and a pop or two from the wall.) A good, sturdy ironing board can also double as a "horse" to straddle. They can't hold her full weight, but with both feet on the floor, she could bounce it with partial weight and make the legs spread further apart and pop back up closer together again. She said she estimated the ones she played around with could hold a skinny 110-120lb. woman with her legs dangling.

• 3 weeks later...

This is actually one of my favorite topics 😍

I actually posted the following story in another thread somewhere here. But I think it fits so well into this topic that I will just repost it here. I will try to post more after that. So here we go:

One of my exes put on some weight after we started dating. She was about 100 kg (220 lbs) when we got together which was well distributed over her quite tall body (1.78 m / 5’10”).

I just started on my first job after my studies, so I didn’t have a lot of money yet. I already had an apartment but I only bought some cheap furniture to save money for a better place. Anyways, she worked only Monday –Thursday; therefore, she would come to me on Thursday evenings and spend the weekend at my place. I noticed that she would flop onto my cheap folding chairs.

It was always a beautiful sight seeing her slam down on the chair. Her hips were wider than the seat and I could see how the chair legs strained under her weight. She gained weight steadily and she would still plop on the chair when she was around 120 kg (265 lbs). I also started to perceive the floor shaking when she walked or plopped down on the chairs. I lived in an old apartment on the 3rd floor.

She had the habit of sitting on the chair with her feet on the coffee table. Practically her full weight was resting on the flimsy chair. While talking, she would gesticulate quite a lot, which made the chair legs move a lot. Actually, I was quite surprised that the chair held up so well.

Let’s skip to the incident: One Thursday evening when she came to visit me for the weekend, she was in a very bad mood. She had a bad day at work where things didn’t go as planned and she got wrongfully blamed for it. I don’t remember the details and they’re not important anyways.

I do remember that she was wearing a crop top, which she often did in summer after work. It looked like a too short wife beater top. And she was wearing some very tight jeans. Oh, how I loved this outfit! Her belly was protruding and jiggling along with her large breasts with every step she made. I sensed how the floor shook forcefully (more than usual) as she stomped into my apartment, while ranting about her bad day at work.

I admit that I wasn’t quite capable to paying as much attention to her rambling as I should have. But can you blame me? The sight and sensations were just too exciting. And it should become even better.

She went to the chair and basically slammed her huge body down on it. Her shoes were flats with heels (not pointy high heels). But they still made her a bit taller (~ 1.80 / 5’11”). Everything shook and the chair legs were forced apart and it looked like the whole thing is going to collapse. It didn’t, but she kept talking angrily about her bad day and gesticulating wildly, moving and turning her body on the chair with her full weight on it. The chair bent and twisted under her, it was magnificent.

She undid her long blonde hair then got up to take off her shoes. I asked her what she wanted to drink while she returned to her chair. Before she told me, she let herself fall onto the chair again. Yet another time the whole room shook heavily. After the impact, the chair looked oddly slanted to one side. She also realized it and stood up immediately. The metal at the ** on one side was bent out of shape. The metal leg should be straight but now, it was bent quite badly. The chair was twisted so severely that it wouldn’t stand straight up anymore.

I expected her to burst out in even more anger but rather intriguingly she did not seem get upset about it. I’d say it even somehow strangely amused her. She said that this was the first time she actually ruined a chair. I asked her to sit on it again. She did and then bounced on it a couple of times until it was tilting too much to be sat on.

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2021 at 10:58 AM, finalhazardark said:

Couldn't find a thread about this unless you count 'Delectable Observations' but yeah basically I wanted to know if anyone as any stories about someone you know breaking furntiture due to their weight. What was their reaction? How did others react? That kind of stuff! And I mean any kind of furniture, chairs are a classic but I myself have witnessed someone breaking a bed.

Essentially this girl I knew was quite a bit bottom heavy and one day when sitting on her boyfriends bed she snapped some of the supports below! She denied it was her and claims it was him but we all know the truth lol. Anyway I remember it always making me giggle when he would say something along the lines of 'yeah I gotta get a new bed now because she broke it with her big bottom'. It's one of those memories that will stay with me forever lol

So yeah anyone got any stories like that they want to share? :D

It was a twin bed?