• Curvage Model

New clip is up boys & girls ! 

Thank you in advance to anyone who supports me & buys my clips! Feel free to leave a review or tell me in here what you thought! I personally love how round I look when my belly is covered in the baby oil 🥺💕

Edited by BahBahsBelly
Spelling*

• Curvage Model

I HAVE TO SAY IT HERE TOO! THANK YOU ALL FOR 1,000 FOLLOWERS AND 10,000 PROFILE VIEWS! THANKS TO ANYONE WHO REACTS OR COMMENTS ON MY POSTS! & HUGE THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT MY CLIPS OR SUPPORTED ME IN ANY WAY! 1 MONTH AGO I HAD JUST MADE MY PROFILE! NEVER THOUGHT ID GET SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE SUPPORTING ME! 💜💕🐷💜💕🐷 can’t wait to see where this journey goes next! 💕

94ED318B-75B4-47DF-BD51-1235F57DBABB.gif

29 minutes ago, BahBahsBelly said:

I HAVE TO SAY IT HERE TOO! THANK YOU ALL FOR 1,000 FOLLOWERS AND 10,000 PROFILE VIEWS! THANKS TO ANYONE WHO REACTS OR COMMENTS ON MY POSTS! & HUGE THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT MY CLIPS OR SUPPORTED ME IN ANY WAY! 1 MONTH AGO I HAD JUST MADE MY PROFILE! NEVER THOUGHT ID GET SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE SUPPORTING ME! 💜💕🐷💜💕🐷 can’t wait to see where this journey goes next! 💕

Sexy flabby belly! 😍

12 hours ago, BahBahsBelly said:

Well this isn’t surprising, you’re kinda hot 😉

51 minutes ago, BahBahsBelly said:

Did a bit of a “fast food crawl” yesterday stopping by 4 different places for burgers and treats! Clip to follow later this week, but here’s the aftermath of how stuffed I was! 💕🥺🐷

AFF6C6B2-DC02-4046-81F0-EF90F05469A0.jpeg

30A6CD62-9460-4D32-BBCE-2DBDF17344C8.jpeg

5C5C2B51-4CF3-4FA0-847D-A38B29BBCEE8.jpeg

Going to Four different places to eat! So greedy and gluttonous 😍 you look absolutely stuffed!

I love the angles and poses especially the smoking picture. This looks like a professional photo set!

Looks like your belly button is getting deeper too.

45 minutes ago, BahBahsBelly said:

@Submissivefeeder You always know how to butter me up💕 I love hearing stuff like this, thank you so much!!

" Butter" someone's minds on food lol. must be time for you to eat again. Like you ever stop 😂 

Seriously though your content is amazing thanks for being here!