Guest Molababy
On 7/13/2021 at 11:15 AM, BahBahsBelly said:

It’s to quiet in here.. have you all forgotten about me? 🥺 feel free to reply with things/content ideas you’d like to see from me in the future 💜😈

C78A455F-1756-4844-8E16-EC20F53F1200.jpeg

A button pop video! 

Guest Molababy
1 minute ago, BahBahsBelly said:

You’re not the first person to mention this. 😈💕

With a belly like that it should be a marvelous button pop (or pops) 😁

4 hours ago, BahBahsBelly said:

My belly is like a water bed and my thighs are the pillows 💕🐷

Sounds like a wonderful way to sleep, TBH. 

At Home Reaction GIF by IKEA USA

1 hour ago, BahBahsBelly said:

You’re not the first person to mention this. 😈💕

I mean, you can tell you probably have some old clothes that would just buckle and strain over trying to contain that growing belly...

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Submissivefeeder said:

Are we casting a vote for this? Because yes please!

Might have to ask the followers.. how many of y’all wanna see a button fly off my pants cause they couldn’t contain my full round belly stuffed to the brim? (React if you want it) 😈💕🐷

• Curvage Model

@Softnsexy @Jay Rock The one that happened in class I did end up laughing about it with 2 of my classmates who I was close with. Not nearly embarrassed enough because I wore the jeans for the rest of the day lmfao. Mind you my sweater was long enough to cover the missing button. It’s my own fault I knew damn well those pants were about to bust from the pressure of my stomach pushing on them 😂. They were my fav pair of jeans with too, RIP🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, BahBahsBelly said:

@Softnsexy @Jay Rock The one that happened in class I did end up laughing about it with 2 of my classmates who I was close with. Not nearly embarrassed enough because I wore the jeans for the rest of the day lmfao. Mind you my sweater was long enough to cover the missing button. It’s my own fault I knew damn well those pants were about to bust from the pressure of my stomach pushing on them 😂. They were my fav pair of jeans with too, RIP🤣🤣

Glad it worked out well. I get the feeling you were kinda hoping they would pop at some point that day if you knew the pressure was getting intense. :P 

But yeah, that's the sad thing of the feedee life, so much cute clothes get destroyed as you grow and grow. But as the saying goes, clothes that fit half as long shine twice as bright...or something like that. 😁

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, BellyFondler2 said:

That tub of Ben and Jerry's still has some ice cream in it. Were you able to polish if off in one sitting?

I’m a little embarrassed to say… it’s still in the freezer with some left in it.. 🥺 I swear I was still feeling full from wing night on Wednesday. 😅

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Well...you COULD just take it out of the freezer and finish it off...just sayin'... :P 

As soon as I’m home it doesn’t stand a chance. Those little Ben&Jerrys are usually NEVER a 2 session thing for me. 😅 Christ they usually don’t even last more than 5/10 mins 😂