• Curvage Model

Hi guys!

figured I’d go ahead and make a thread for myself! Since apparently that’s what you do when you’re new around here! Gives me a bit of a chance to address a few things so here it goes! 💜 
Sorry but I’m NOT actively trying to gain weight at the moment, But I don’t let that stop me from pigging out and stuffing my belly round and full! Like many when forced to quarantine at home for many months with not much to do but snack and watch shows I found myself packing on a bit of extra weight! Probably close to 35/40lbs to be exact! 🐷 
My lovely boyfriend (who is rather fond of my growing belly) turned my attention to the possibility of using my new found figure to please many of you and maybe even bring in a little extra cash! 💰 
I figured it was worth a shot! With curvage currently not accepting new model applications at the moment though. I’ve decided for now to just continue to share status updates, and some gallery photos and take this time to get to know all of you! In hopes that soon I’ll be able to make & sell some really great stuff to all of you nice people who have chosen to follow and support me! 💕

So, yeah! I guess this is my thread, I hope I’m doing things right around here as I’m very new to this! feel free to ask me questions, share your thoughts. Or even shoot me a message! & I’ll do my best to reply. Again I wanted to thank you all for supporting me so far and hope you’ll stick around for when I reach model status 😈

(dying to pig out tonight, here’s me looking a little slim after a long day at work! This take out and ice cream can’t get here fast enough 😩💕🐷)

F3D14CD6-B9E5-4896-B1A9-4274A45D0AE3.jpeg

Guest Anon43

While you may not be actively gaining, if you keep pigging out like you do the gains are inevitable ! Glad u found curvage :)