Does anyone know what happen to tom's soriety gains

PlussizedWalrus

Question

13 answers to this question

Hey all, some stuff happened where someone on here contacted me through Instagram and threatened to tell several of the people in the thread about it unless I gave them access to all the people I was following, so I just decided to take the thread down. Call it stubbornness or whatever, but I have to admit I was never totally comfortable with the posts I was making in the first place. Sorry if this is disappointing for some of you, and thanks for the support you gave my posts when I made them, but I'll probably be keeping quiet for the foreseeable future.

6 hours ago, tom tomson said:

Hey all, some stuff happened where someone on here contacted me through Instagram and threatened to tell several of the people in the thread about it unless I gave them access to all the people I was following, so I just decided to take the thread down. Call it stubbornness or whatever, but I have to admit I was never totally comfortable with the posts I was making in the first place. Sorry if this is disappointing for some of you, and thanks for the support you gave my posts when I made them, but I'll probably be keeping quiet for the foreseeable future.

The depths some weirdos will go to on this site astounds me. Sorry you had to take it down totally respect your decision. Hope the guy was reported/perma banned. 

2 hours ago, PlussizedWalrus said:

Tbh it really is such a tragedy bc he really had like the most beautiful girls on his thread and was definitely gonna post more over time but suddenly he was snapped out of existence.

I think you just answered your own question.

thanos.jpg

On 7/23/2021 at 12:46 PM, tom tomson said:

Thanks for the update and for all your great posts, Tom. I thoroughly enjoyed them. Sorry you had to have that happen but glad you were able to make a choice with which you were comfortable. I wish you all the best on your journey.💪

On 7/23/2021 at 12:46 PM, tom tomson said:

Just finding this thread, and it's helpful to know what happened to the original thread. I definitely understand your decision and support it. I'm a conflicted curvage user myself, at least for some parts of this forum, and what you decided in the end makes a lot of sense to me. But we enjoyed the ride while it lasted! So thanks, tom.