Getting girlfriend to gain, advice needed!

alesana5

So i have been with this girl since the fall, and I am trying to get her to gain. I have not told her about this community and all yet, just waiting till we get further along. I do tell her all the time that shes beautiful and it would be sexy to put on a few pounds (in a nice way making sure she knows I like her for how she is). She is only around 130 now. She already has 36D's and a fat ass, so I'm sure she would look great with a gain. She put on about 8 lbs recently and says it doesn't bother her all, said her pants feel tighter :) Anyways, I want to wait for the right time to talk to her about all this stuff. But in the meantime, is there anything I can do to get her to gain without her realizing I am trying to? I would really appreciate some advice. If it works I will update you all with pictures. I GUARANTEE no one will be disappointed :)

Thanks!

I don't know if there's anything we can do.. maybe if a picture or two were posted already.. :P

Jk, my gf has gained around 22 lbs since we started dating, but we've dated for years, so it was a slow gain. Although, I was in a different situation from the begining since i told her about all this on one of the first times we were together, so our relationship was somehow built on this ;D 

Await further advice from others :)

I think before you get too far into this, that you should really talk to your girlfriend about this. She may be "okay" with it right now, but she needs to seriously think of this is something she legitimately wants to do. Plus, I can tell you that not too many people on here are okay with making a girl gain if she doesn't like or want to do it or without her consent. Plus you should also ask her if putting pics of her up here would be okay with her; you don't need trouble in your relationship because you didn't run it by her or ask if it was okay to post pics here. Plus remember, if you post pics up, if it gets into the wrong hands, it can put a bad mark on her future job prospects too.

But above all, before you continue, I think you need to have a straight talk about your fetish/preference of her gaining weight and of this community. Plus I'm pretty sure you will get some negative remarks for essentially forcing a girl to gain without her knowing... Plus if she finds out you are doing that, it could also be another thing to ruin your relationship. Be honest with her and save yourself all the troubles that might come later.

I appreciate the reply. I wouldn't do anything without her consent. I just don't think now is the time to tell her about the fetish part of it and whatnot. I comment all the time saying how her boobs and ass seem bigger and how I love it. I tell her to "keep doing what your doing" and she laughs and says she does nothing! haha. I even asked if she would be okay with gaining a little and she said yes but she doesn't know how she would as she already eats whatever she wants and doesn't do any sports or anything. Hope that cleared some stuff up. Thanks Ayumi  :D

I appreciate the reply. I wouldn't do anything without her consent. I just don't think now is the time to tell her about the fetish part of it and whatnot. I comment all the time saying how her boobs and ass seem bigger and how I love it. I tell her to "keep doing what your doing" and she laughs and says she does nothing! haha. I even asked if she would be okay with gaining a little and she said yes but she doesn't know how she would as she already eats whatever she wants and doesn't do any sports or anything. Hope that cleared some stuff up. Thanks Ayumi  :D

If you have already approached her about gaining some weight, then this actually is a good time to talk about it. By now she may even know that you like girls with more thickness to them. :) Plus you want to make sure she can accept this before you get too far into your relationship and get emotionally invested in case she is not able to support or be accepting of this fetish. Because I have heard of this kind of thing happening and it has a possibility to ruin an otherwise decent relationship. :/

Thanks for your concern :) Ive talked with her and she actually is cool with the whole thing, shes just not sure if she wants pictures posted at the moment. It felt good to get that off my chest! So what can I do to start fattening her up quick?!  ;D

Thanks for your concern :) Ive talked with her and she actually is cool with the whole thing, shes just not sure if she wants pictures posted at the moment. It felt good to get that off my chest! So what can I do to start fattening her up quick?!  ;D

I would ask her and see if she has a weight limit that she would be comfortable with. I'm glad you talked with her about this so you both know where each other stands. The major thing is that there's nothing wrong with wanting her to gain quickly, just remember to try to do it in a healthy manner and depending on how her body is there may be some instances where she may plateu at certain weights. Another thing to keep in mind too is that it would be super important to keep things fun and light. Make decent meals with hearty foods for dinner and get some higher calorie healthy snacks like apples with peanut butter on it. :) Another thing is moderate how much you talk about her gaining weight, this way it won't appear that the weight gain is all you are thinking about and that you value the relationship with her as she is in regards to her personality and that you are still attracted to her too. :) Happy once again that you were able to talk with her about this and that she is open to gaining and you did it in a way that was still respectful to her. :)

Oh yes believe me she still knows I am attracted to her :) I tell her everyday how beautiful I think she is. Haha. She doesn't really have a limit, she just wants to kind of "go with the flow" of things. Recently she saw how crazy it made me that her thighs and ass grew and she loved it!

Oh yes believe me she still knows I am attracted to her :) I tell her everyday how beautiful I think she is. Haha. She doesn't really have a limit, she just wants to kind of "go with the flow" of things. Recently she saw how crazy it made me that her thighs and ass grew and she loved it!

Then I would take her lead and go with the flow as well. Just overall be respectful of her choice if she decides to stop gaining, but it sounds like you two have a pretty good understanding of what's going on. :) good luck with your girlfriend's gain. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Good news..... I booked us a cruise where there is tons of good food all included. She keeps telling me she is going to get really fat :) Does anyone have any advice on how to help her gain in the mean time? We are trying to figure out what more we can do!