CowthickJay New Feedee 120lbs gained

4 hours ago, Wfett111 said:

Breakfast was so much that Jay had to un button her shorts under the table. First time that’s happened. 

Also, if you’re nervous about telling your girl, go and do it. Wish I told Jay sooner, she’s fully embraced this. 

4C667F75-E5A1-457B-9C74-8937B4D839FC.jpeg

FD7EF2CB-D0DA-4550-BF65-D6DA4D3510D7.jpeg

Id have to agree with this statement; I've been in two long term relationships where we lived together and I've told both women I liked them bigger. The first gained nearly doubled her weight and put on 200lbs over 6 years. My wife (the second) has probably put on 40-50 pounds since we started dating 7 years ago. Tell a woman who has spent her life trying to be thin to be accepted that she can eat freely and get fat and you'll like it? Chances are she's going to get fat, maybe hugely fat. 

• 3 weeks later...

I must say that your gain is one of the hottest I've seen. As my username suggests, I'm all about bellies! Yours is just amazing! You're sticking out so far and look like you're pregnant, that's so damn hot. Keep eating until that fat belly looks like you're pregnant with triplets, then celebrate your growth by stuffing some more food in that greedy mouth. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sounds like you need someone to help you out with those tiring tasks then! Personally I find it pretty hot that you got tired trying to polish your toenails because you're working around that mountain of a belly you ate yourself silly to grow. I'd give you a box of treats and tell you to relax while I did the work for you! 

• 3 months later...