CowthickJay New Feedee 120lbs gained

Just found this thread and WOW, y'all are total couple goals and I'm looking forward to seeing Jay grow. :D 

Like that Wendy's stuffing, amazing! Those shorts' days are numbered, I think. 

Don't know anything about making gifs here, but maybe you can link to somewhere else, like redgif or something?

2 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:
11 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

😂 yessss. I need that outfit. 

overstuffed myself today. 🐮 

by the way my Instagram is cowthickjay

and my kik is cowthickjay 

💋

2CEE4377-B1E2-431D-BEE1-794EAA8B33AD.jpeg

Yes, yes you do need that outfit! Going to fit it more and more until you can't anymore! :D 

And no kidding about overstuffing! Only been doing it for this long and your belly's already covering your panties almost completely! I think your hubby's right -- if he told you about this years ago, you'd probably be MASSIVE right now! 😮 

11 minutes ago, Cowthickjay said:

I need to get some control of myself. I’ve never had stretch marks like this before, everyday there’s more 

Who says you need to control yourself? Don't you enjoy eating what you want, as much as you want, whenever you want? Those stretchmarks are cute anyway! :P 

Seriously though, you look amazing, and if you do want to slow down, that's cool too. :) 

21 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

I never said I was slowing down, I love being stuffed

I just can’t believe how quickly it’s all packing on. I used to be so tiny and now I’m twice as big.

I really like all the attention I’ve been getting between here, ig and of. I’ve got a bit of a praise kink 

Okay, just making sure -- you have been gaining quickly so I could easily see someone being freaked out and worried. 

In that case, every pound and inch you've gained is so fucking hot it's insane. 

3 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

From the 4th of July. My belly sits on its own

35B6233F-0054-48EA-8E9B-BB826BD0ACC5.jpeg

Sometimes you just need to a shelf to sit that gut on, give yourself a break from carrying all that heavy sexiness. 

46 minutes ago, Cowthickjay said:

I’ve turned my shirt into a crop top

can you believe I used to be a runner?

No. Not at all. You look like you only waddle to and from the kitchen at this point. How long do you think you could run at this point? I'm thinking 30 seconds at most.

57 minutes ago, Cowthickjay said:

At first I was upset and shocked because no one has ever asked me that but then all of you made me feel better ❤️‍🩹 

Glad to hear it! :) 

And to be clear, if we say anything that does makes you uncomfortable, please let us know. I don't think anyone here wants to really make you feel bad. 

Never been big on sweets but something is making me crave them. 

I wonder if it's just the gain in general. Like, I don't know what all you're eating in general, but if there's a lot more sugary stuff there, it might be that your body is just craving more sugar. 🤔

Also, looking gorgeous and looking forward to this vid. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

I lose more and more self control every day. This started as just eating a little more until I was good and full, now I’m stuffing myself like a cow all of the time. 

I drinK dunkin iced coffee almost daily, but more often than not, I find myself getting a donut to go with it 

You've slowly but surely let your inner glutton take over and now she won't be contained! Soon you'll be getting multiple donuts with your Dunkin order between your massive meals. You're becoming such a good cow -- you're going to win the blue ribbon before long! ;)