CowthickJay New Feedee 120lbs gained

36 minutes ago, Cowthickjay said:

Who wants to take bets. Will I break 225 by the new year? Been fluctuating between about 212 and 217 lately. Only 3 months left of the year 

That seems like a reasonable and doable goal! Just got to really listen to your belly and let your gluttony take over, which you've obviously gotten really good at that. :D 

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Andrew111 said:

If you stay on Curvage you could break 225 sooner than that .

Stay on curvage? I’m not going anywhere, everyone here is so nice. It really boosts my confidence when I get compliments about my body after years of trying to conform to a smaller size. 

20 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

That seems like a reasonable and doable goal! Just got to really listen to your belly and let your gluttony take over, which you've obviously gotten really good at that. :D 

My appetite is getting bigger. I used to not eat breakfast, then it was coffee, then coffee and a breakfast sandwich, then now it’s coffee, breakfast sandwich with hashbrowns and a donut. 

1 minute ago, Cowthickjay said:

My appetite is getting bigger. I used to not eat breakfast, then it was coffee, then coffee and a breakfast sandwich, then now it’s coffee, breakfast sandwich with hashbrowns and a donut. 

Might have to work a bowl of ice cream in there as well. It is dairy so it must be good for you. 🐮

4 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

Maybe it's time to add another donut into the mix... ;)