CowthickJay New Feedee 120lbs gained

2 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

I was looking at old photos and here’s a few years ago compared to this week. If the version of myself from then saw myself now, I’d have a heart attack or something. I was so obsessed with being thin, now I’m addicted to food

7E7EE7FB-AAF2-4334-8357-C8E04E3B47C8.jpeg

By the way, with that smile you could sell me 1000 garden hoses. I don't even have a garden! OK, i could repaint them as snakes and scare some folks 🤡 

2 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

I was looking at old photos and here’s a few years ago compared to this week. If the version of myself from then saw myself now, I’d have a heart attack or something. I was so obsessed with being thin, now I’m addicted to food

7E7EE7FB-AAF2-4334-8357-C8E04E3B47C8.jpeg

Your belly is looking thick and soft as a pillow! 😍 I was looking at your previous B/A on August 16th and it looks like you have grown again and especially your belly. I'm glad you enjoy life a little bit more now. 😁

Guest Ginger Snap

Food addiction  and obsession  is very REAL!!🍒🍓🍞🥐🥖🥞🧇🧀🍖🍗🥩🥓🍔🍟🍕🌭🥪🌮🌯🍳🥘🥗🍿🍜🍝🥮🍨🍩🍪🎂🍰🧁🥧🍫

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, MrSunshine said:

Your belly is looking thick and soft as a pillow! 😍 I was looking at your previous B/A on August 16th and it looks like you have grown again and especially your belly. I'm glad you enjoy life a little bit more now. 😁

It definitely feels bigger lately. I have a wedding to go to soon and I’m scared that the dress I bought back in June isn’t going to fit next month 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Masked Jiggler said:

Food addiction  and obsession  is very REAL!!🍒🍓🍞🥐🥖🥞🧇🧀🍖🍗🥩🥓🍔🍟🍕🌭🥪🌮🌯🍳🥘🥗🍿🍜🍝🥮🍨🍩🍪🎂🍰🧁🥧🍫

You’re telling me. I snack so much now and have been stress eating too 

33 minutes ago, Cowthickjay said:

It definitely feels bigger lately. I have a wedding to go to soon and I’m scared that the dress I bought back in June isn’t going to fit next month 

You should not have bought a dress that far in advance especially with you recent eating! 🤣 But alright, let's calm down now. Can you still buy a new one or change the size you ordered? Otherwise you can ask around if there is a dress you can borrow? If all those options are a no, then I have one last resort left...

A wedding is a great day especially for guests! You don't have to arrange anything, it's a day where you enjoy, celebrate, eat and drink! Especially the last two will fit you aisle. You should look forward to it and not worry about a dress not fitting! 😉

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

You should not have bought a dress that far in advance especially with you recent eating! 🤣 But alright, let's calm down now. Can you still buy a new one or change the size you ordered? Otherwise you can ask around if there is a dress you can borrow? If all those options are a no, then I have one last resort left...

A wedding is a great day especially for guests! You don't have to arrange anything, it's a day where you enjoy, celebrate, eat and drink! Especially the last two will fit you aisle. You should look forward to it and not worry about a dress not fitting! 😉

It’s not my wedding that im going to. Im sure ill

find something to wear between no and next month 

12 minutes ago, Cowthickjay said:

It’s not my wedding that im going to. Im sure ill

find something to wear between no and next month 

I understood that it was not your wedding, that's why I said that a wedding was a great day for guests. 😁 Since guests just show up and enjoy the day. That's great to hear so don't worry to much about it. It's going to be fine! 😉

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, MrSunshine said:

I understood that it was not your wedding, that's why I said that a wedding was a great day for guests. 😁 Since guests just show up and enjoy the day. That's great to hear so don't worry to much about it. It's going to be fine! 😉

Yea, all I have to do is show up and eat haha. Unfortunately I don’t drink, so no open bar for me

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Your belly looks s full and rotund. The way it sticks out so much farther than your breasts is 🥵 that big owl tattoo has almost disappeared which is crazy! 

6 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

Leave me some love and compliments for when I wake up 💋🖤💋🖤💋🐮🐮🐮

832E5946-EDA0-4D5B-AB7A-EB9B03BBE340.jpeg

7688F69C-81E2-4703-85A6-E6B1E2D26337.jpeg

0485BBB5-541F-4FBF-A7A4-249718A3AE0D.jpeg

Good morning! Damn, your belly looks huge now! 😍 In August your owl was getting fatter, but it still looked at me. Now your owl gained even more weight and starts to get embarrassed and hide between your rolls. 😂 Was this a stuffed belly? 😜

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, MrSunshine said:

Good morning! Damn, your belly looks huge now! 😍 In August your owl was getting fatter, but it still looked at me. Now your owl gained even more weight and starts to get embarrassed and hide between your rolls. 😂 Was this a stuffed belly? 😜

This was not a stuffed belly 😳